The 3.5/4.5* Fifa 22 Squad Building Clanneges Thread 🤝 🪑👇🙎‍♂️ W9 - DOD ❤

Comments

• KiliaN64
    2982 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »

who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

500-700k for a pick of mostly garbage

#endgamblesbcsforgood

Usually I wouldn’t care, but so far I’ve pulled mid Cruyff and mid Gullit from these picks.. I can hear prime R9 calling :trollface:

FUT Birthday SBCs are awful, so may as well throw my fodder into a gamble SBC
  • Arsenalman
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a Birthday Marcelo card

Actually he's too good, we've got Rice, Lamela, Lainer and Coquelin to come, can't wait for them all

Coquelin😁finally a sbc I can complete, when’s he coming out and is there stats available?
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Nothing wrong with the power curve if they continued the curve with different players after TOTY with good stats rather than going backwards like it's October
    Danic123 wrote: »
    Mc_chigby wrote: »
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Wish there was like some form of official content cycle every week.

Moments Monday’s - Moments Card

Tuesday Test - singular advanced SBC

Wednesday Wildcard - TOTW but also advancing the current totw boost with a new card design and boosts in line with the power curve for one player.

Throwback Thursdays - Flashback Card

Iconic Saturdays - new Icon SBC, version determined by time of year.

Showdown Sundays - Showdown for the week ahead

New promo every Friday, no two week promos.

Add the above to random Promo SBCs and objectives then we would be spoilt.

e4tmL8P.png

Just picked a few random things... but imagine something like this on a weekly basis alongside promos?

Although would be nice to see, it would also become stale after a while like most stuff in FUT atm.

Understand the dislike for silver week but atleast it was something different.

EA just need to make it more random. Tournaments with special player pick, a flash sbc weekend but at random moment.

Shot themselves in the foot this year with the power curve as now trying to hold out until TOTS

It’s fine having the power curve. Just release cards that are similar level. Give people more options. Would be nice to see some off league cards. To make it easier pick some cards that match nationalities of the main leagues if they like.

And the Winger they released tonight - why not make him a RW to match Fredericks? Or made Fredericks a LB? Make them a reasonable price & you’d have people completing them. Or if they can’t do that, make the winger match the power curve. Why not upgrade the skills? Does it really matter to them?

I fail to see any reason why EA would release attacking players with 3 star skills or WF. Let’s be honest, realism has never existed on this game with likes of Atal & Renato being world beaters at times & likes of Shearer & Van Basten being almost useless.

Again agree with you both in principle. However, the more cards that get towards 99 stats across the board the more the game starts to become the same. Majority cards (not all of course) start to lose their originality because everyone has similar stats.

Like others I've been saying for a few years now the starting rating for these cards needs to be lower on the game. Top cards from day 1 need to be below 89 atleast.

However, as weve seen with silvers promo recently, they need to inflate ratings on the current FUT build otherwise cards dont play well
  • Shshj
    14884 posts Has That Special Something
    It feels like EA accidentally raised the power curve so drastically during Christmas and TOTY that they don’t know what to do now.

There cards are awful. Are they trying to turn people away from the game?
  • jpsblue
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2022
    Shshj wrote: »
    It feels like EA accidentally raised the power curve so drastically during Christmas and TOTY that they don’t know what to do now.

They've achieved that with me. Still do the odd menu content here and there but playing other games after work full time now instead of FIFA. not even rivals of champs anymore at this stage lol everything just bores me now
  • BeefyRabouter
    7391 posts Big Money Move
    Shshj wrote: »

Its so weird. That de vrij card that is coming is basically the same as de ligt that we got in October November. The silvers they released should have been released way before toty. The sbcs they release are all worse than cards we had 4 months ago…
  • Simm0
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would they release good player SBCs when they know people will ❤️❤️❤️❤️ away all their fodder on the awful icon packs/picks?
  • Kieran1903
    11932 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2022
    I have a confession....

I completed Mavididi last night as had spare dupe fodder (89/88/87/91) as he gets Jude on to 10 chem when Gerrard comes.

Now, without one word of a lie, the guy is a ridiculous striker for people who love through balls. His pace reminds me of Mbappe, but Mavididi is definitely the better finisher out of the two.

Played 10 games in total in elite rivals and came away with 7 assists and 29 goals. Now i thought i maybe was just playing well, but played another 5 games this morning with him and he bagged himself another 12 goals bringing my SR to 2000 (my highest of the year).

He doesn't look great, especially with the 3* skills. But he just seems to be one of these cards that works extremely well, plus the Hawk Chem Style boosts him in the right areas.

Will be slept on by the overwhelming majority, but just my two cents on a card that is highly effective without the skills.
  • Azof
    21469 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    @Azof if you find a new weapon that takes your fancy, do you re-do your stats or farm runes until you can upgrade into it?

Defeated an invader and got a blood Katana that looks pretty cool, but it needs like 20 Arcane and I never upgraded it even once :joy:

@Orison respeccing far easier in there and think you can farm the item needed to do so.

I wouldnt be building around Arcane weapons at the moment their scaling seems to be broken. If you even upgrade it once with materials you wont see the damage going up in menus.

But Blood is op apparently so it's something for me ;) Got a talisman that makes your attack go up by 20% when you get a blood proc.

Bleed is strong but you would be better power stancing an Uchigatana with Seppuku on it and a moonviel in off hand.

With Uchigatana you can apply blood grease to increase bleed build up aswell.

Yeah, apparently 2 Uchigatanas (dropped by a friend or started with the right class) and Seppuku on both works best.

Also I can't believe how much effort went into this game. Beat Radahn, went into Nekron and Jeez it looks gorgeous.

The areas are stunning as always.

Best art direction in gaming
  • Nen
    9946 posts Moderator
    I have a confession....

I completed Mavididi last night as had spare dupe fodder (89/88/87/91) as he gets Jude on to 10 chem when Gerrard comes.

Now, without one word of a lie, the guy is a ridiculous striker for people who love through balls. His pace reminds me of Mbappe, but Mavididi is definitely the better finisher out of the two.

Played 10 games in total in elite rivals and came away with 7 assists and 29 goals. Now i thought i maybe was just playing well, but played another 5 games this morning with him and he bagged himself another 12 goals bringing my SR to 2000 (my highest of the year).

He doesn't look great, especially with the 3* skills. But he just seems to be one of these cards that works extremely well, plus the Hawk Chem Style boosts him in the right areas.

Will be slept on by the overwhelming majority, but just my two cents on a card that is highly effective without the skills.

I’m gonna do him as I have so many dupes and lig1 links + Jude.

I’m just horribly unassigned right now so anything I do do well… it won’t be seen for a bit.
    I just think they could have boosted him a bit more but as someone who doesn’t skill much ( this is why Suarez is wasted on me sorry) I’ll give him a go.
  • Lackosweat
    11660 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like the pros think 4.5* wf > 5* wf ;)
    h7aqohr1khoc.jpeg
  • Kieran1903
    11932 posts Has That Special Something
    Nen wrote: »
    I have a confession....

I’m gonna do him as I have so many dupes and lig1 links + Jude.

I’m just horribly unassigned right now so anything I do do well… it won’t be seen for a bit.
    I just think they could have boosted him a bit more but as someone who doesn’t skill much ( this is why Suarez is wasted on me sorry) I’ll give him a go.

I didn't want to complete him, as have Vini. But he was the only player that really worked in terms of links, plus the Jude link.

I was dubious and hated the card when it got released at 6PM and still think EA are being pathetic with the upgrades....

BUT he's great. wouldn't trust him on the wing, definitely suited to striker.
  • WFCBagnall
    99537 posts Moderator
    If Mavididi was given a proper boost, 99 pace and 4/5*sm, then he would have been a really nice card.
  • Shshj
    14884 posts Has That Special Something
    The issue isn't the selection (although it's still not great), but these promo cards just aren't getting big enough boots.

Timber isn't a significant improvement over Teze who came out before Christmas.

De Vrij isn't a significant improvement over Skriniar who came out on Black Friday.

Fredericks isn't better than Rulebreaker Trent who came out in October.

It's a common theme. It feels like they're buying time until TOTS.
  • WFCBagnall
    99537 posts Moderator
    Lainer SBC today. I cba
  • HarchesterUtd
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spend 400k on leagues or spend 320k on 50 80+ upgrades?
  • sheckLon
    3816 posts National Call-Up
    Lainer SBC today. I cba

If the leak is correct then he gets a whooping +3 on defensive attribute over his 83IF, while the card will be an 88.

Absolute terrible upgrade, terrible nation and clubs to link, now only he needs 5* skills and he becomes absolutely useless.
  • Koolfashion
    3297 posts National Call-Up

leagues
  • HarchesterUtd
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect

leagues

But it takes so long 😂
  • Manutelli
    25239 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2022
    <3<3<3<3 chem :D

FNZ0yBMXoAUJHFV?format=jpg&name=large

Swear filter doesn't work lol?
  • Rolls-reus96
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manutelli wrote: »

You don't want to change formation in game? i'm sure it gets full chem in 433 flat
  • RoosGianni
    8257 posts League Winner
    Anyone else playing a lot less this year?
  • chaser2k15
    17729 posts World Class
    1ec3ee9138672e4ecc24eb0103903eda.png

@RoosGianni Yes, not played as much in rivals / champs. I have done 2 champ weeks and rarely do i play my wins in rivals.
  • futureyears
    3299 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2022
    Not being able to be relegated from Rivals is so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stupid

If I’m not good enough to be in a higher division but got there through a few lucky wins, I shouldn’t have to grind and grind and grind against better players just to get my 8 wins for rewards, I should get relegated back where I belong and get lower rewards for my wins

I know the obvious ‘git gud’ responses are coming, but it’s just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke
  • Littleland95
    18627 posts Moderator
    I have a confession....

How does you team look at the start and in game?
  • Manutelli

You don't want to change formation in game? i'm sure it gets full chem in 433 flat

How?
  • Rolls-reus96
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2022

How?

Neymar - icardi - figo
    Jude - kokcu - mkhitaryan
    guerreiro - vidic- teze - frimpong

With the right manager should be 100 chem, no?

https://wefut.com/squad/19700591
  • Manutelli

How?

Neymar - icardi - figo
    Jude - kokcu - mkhitaryan
    guerreiro - vidic- teze - frimpong

With the right manager should be 100 chem, no?

https://wefut.com/squad/19700591

Nice, thanks
  • jenksiee123
    26230 posts Player of the Year
    gimme a juiced Ginola