The 3.5/4.5* Fifa 22 Squad Building Clanneges Thread 🤝 🪑👇🙎‍♂️ W9 - DOD ❤

Comments

• McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    Think they gave up on player SBCs
  • iSptmnky
    15651 posts World Class
    Also it's super annoying how they are drip feeding swaps tokens. I swear it was more than one a day during the last promo.
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    They could have also done the same SBC concept as Fut Birthday on 17 with Torres, Luiz and El Shaa as that was one of the best SBCs they've ever released

no bro, who needs those cards when we can get TRUE FUT FAVORITES such as Fredericks & Mavididi :love:
  • iSptmnky
    15651 posts World Class
    Scotchy09 wrote: »
    Scotchy09 wrote: »
    20220306-170616.jpg

That's what I have decided on different but change is good💥

Now u r talking like scotchy 😆

That tchamuni is boss

ffs
  • don't drag the GD peasants into here pls I beg
  • Primal
    11557 posts Has That Special Something
    Even I’ve started to play Elden ring @Orison 😬 one good thing of Fifa being boring was me trying another game for the first time in years .

Steep learning curve but very good and quite addictive - finally not getting my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ handed to me constantly .( well sometimes )
  • KiliaN64
    2981 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    don't drag the GD peasants into here pls I beg

7-BC5-AA4-F-A8-AC-43-FB-B457-3-D30-FDDFF6-B7.gif
  • iSptmnky
    15651 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    don't drag the GD peasants into here pls I beg

I could feel my brain cells die after 5 minutes in GD.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    59294 posts National Treasure
    Manutelli wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    They could have also done the same SBC concept as Fut Birthday on 17 with Torres, Luiz and El Shaa as that was one of the best SBCs they've ever released

cgq880lhympm.jpg

That Balotelli is turning me on

• Azof
    21469 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2022
    Orison wrote: »
    Azof wrote: »
    @Azof if you find a new weapon that takes your fancy, do you re-do your stats or farm runes until you can upgrade into it?

Defeated an invader and got a blood Katana that looks pretty cool, but it needs like 20 Arcane and I never upgraded it even once :joy:

@Orison respeccing far easier in there and think you can farm the item needed to do so.

I wouldnt be building around Arcane weapons at the moment their scaling seems to be broken. If you even upgrade it once with materials you wont see the damage going up in menus.

But Blood is op apparently so it's something for me ;) Got a talisman that makes your attack go up by 20% when you get a blood proc.

Bleed is strong but you would be better power stancing an Uchigatana with Seppuku on it and a moonviel in off hand.

With Uchigatana you can apply blood grease to increase bleed build up aswell.
  • madlion
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    Looks to me like what if promo with upgraded skills

Its usually April when they bump up the power curve so I think the promo after this is the one to give super juiced cards
  • madlion
    3289 posts National Call-Up
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    Wish there was like some form of official content cycle every week.

Moments Monday’s - Moments Card

Tuesday Test - singular advanced SBC

Wednesday Wildcard - TOTW but also advancing the current totw boost with a new card design and boosts in line with the power curve for one player.

Throwback Thursdays - Flashback Card

Iconic Saturdays - new Icon SBC, version determined by time of year.

Showdown Sundays - Showdown for the week ahead

New promo every Friday, no two week promos.

Add the above to random Promo SBCs and objectives then we would be spoilt.

e4tmL8P.png

Just picked a few random things... but imagine something like this on a weekly basis alongside promos?

Ligue 1 winger and a French defender SBC?

EA:

when-can-you-start-when-are-you-starting.gif
  • Kieran1903
    11932 posts Has That Special Something

Wednesday Wildcard - TOTW but also advancing the current totw boost with a new card design and boosts in line with the power curve for one player.

e4tmL8P.png

Just picked a few random things... but imagine something like this on a weekly basis alongside promos?

Ligue 1 winger and a French defender SBC?

EA:

when-can-you-start-when-are-you-starting.gif

Hahaha need to include one french player to make it 'realistic'

Boufal was pure luck. checked PL goals of the season for a moments card and first name i seen :D:D
  • Manutelli
    25238 posts Player of the Year

e4tmL8P.png

I see Koeman, I click like
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional

e4tmL8P.png

Although would be nice to see, it would also become stale after a while like most stuff in FUT atm.

Understand the dislike for silver week but atleast it was something different.

EA just need to make it more random. Tournaments with special player pick, a flash sbc weekend but at random moment.

Shot themselves in the foot this year with the power curve as now trying to hold out until TOTS
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator
    Nothing wrong with the power curve if they continued the curve with different players after TOTY with good stats rather than going backwards like it's October
  • Danic123
    4850 posts National Call-Up
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

e4tmL8P.png

Although would be nice to see, it would also become stale after a while like most stuff in FUT atm.

Understand the dislike for silver week but atleast it was something different.

EA just need to make it more random. Tournaments with special player pick, a flash sbc weekend but at random moment.

Shot themselves in the foot this year with the power curve as now trying to hold out until TOTS

It’s fine having the power curve. Just release cards that are similar level. Give people more options. Would be nice to see some off league cards. To make it easier pick some cards that match nationalities of the main leagues if they like.

And the Winger they released tonight - why not make him a RW to match Fredericks? Or made Fredericks a LB? Make them a reasonable price & you’d have people completing them. Or if they can’t do that, make the winger match the power curve. Why not upgrade the skills? Does it really matter to them?

I fail to see any reason why EA would release attacking players with 3 star skills or WF. Let’s be honest, realism has never existed on this game with likes of Atal & Renato being world beaters at times & likes of Shearer & Van Basten being almost useless.
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator
    andy-tate.gif
  • ha032742
    51961 posts Moderator

Shocking…should just be prime only.
  • RappSnitch
    7590 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

For real, and it’ll probably cost 700k as well. Shame, I’ll probably only do 5 of them this time :trollface:
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator
    Apparently all the PIMs have been taken off draft :D
  • Orison
    76806 posts Icon
    @Azof if you find a new weapon that takes your fancy, do you re-do your stats or farm runes until you can upgrade into it?

Defeated an invader and got a blood Katana that looks pretty cool, but it needs like 20 Arcane and I never upgraded it even once :joy:

@Orison respeccing far easier in there and think you can farm the item needed to do so.

I wouldnt be building around Arcane weapons at the moment their scaling seems to be broken. If you even upgrade it once with materials you wont see the damage going up in menus.

But Blood is op apparently so it's something for me ;) Got a talisman that makes your attack go up by 20% when you get a blood proc.

Bleed is strong but you would be better power stancing an Uchigatana with Seppuku on it and a moonviel in off hand.

With Uchigatana you can apply blood grease to increase bleed build up aswell.

Yeah, apparently 2 Uchigatanas (dropped by a friend or started with the right class) and Seppuku on both works best.

Also I can't believe how much effort went into this game. Beat Radahn, went into Nekron and Jeez it looks gorgeous.
  • WFCBagnall
    99532 posts Moderator
    I wouldn't mind a Birthday Marcelo card

Actually he's too good, we've got Rice, Lamela, Lainer and Coquelin to come, can't wait for them all

• who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

500-700k for a pick of mostly garbage

#endgamblesbcsforgood
  • jenksiee123
    26230 posts Player of the Year
    non dynamic imaged icons in the bin for me now PIM szn has started
  • jpsblue
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    Apparently all the PIMs have been taken off draft :D

they have, mate is playing draft right now and only getting primes