BS reduction

Jt77
415 posts Sunday League Hero
Any chance someone could turn the BS factor down on my account please?
I’m ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sick of it!
Thank you

Comments

• Destin8or
    5703 posts Big Money Move
    Jt77 wrote: »
    I’m ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sick of it!
    Thank you

No mate, it has to be on 11, it's one more then 10.
  • Jt77
    Thanks.
    Mines is cranked up to 15 at the minute I reckon!
  • jus062
    64 posts Park Captain
    Destin8or wrote: »
    I’m ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sick of it!
    Thank you

No mate, it has to be on 11, it's one more then 10.

Best comment on this forum in ages, although I'm guessing many won't get the reference.
  • Jt77
    Spinal tap moment?
  • jus062
    64 posts Park Captain
    Spinal tap moment?

Yep, one of the funniest moments in a great film.
  • Jt77
    Well, it appears that the BS factor must not have reached 11 yesterday, as today is even worse.
    My defenders are like ghosts, everything goes through them, my players are running in quick sand, and ridiculously sluggish.
    I have a few decent players with very good passing stats, and yet they can’t pass the ball 5 feet. I realise this has been the case for months, but after all the patches you would think they could sort something, it’s an absolute joke.
    I don’t play any other games, and just want to play a few games to chill and have a bit fun, but you really can’t with how bad the game is. Tried a couple there before taking the weeman to footy, didn’t last long! I’d rather head out a walk in the 40mph winds!
  • Hocus_pocus
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    Delete club, Walk away and sell the game I did several weeks ago and I'm far better for it.
  • Jt77
    Delete club, Walk away and sell the game I did several weeks ago and I'm far better for it.

Thanks bud, I know you’re right, but I know I won’t. However, as the nights are stretching, and the weather improves, I will stop playing as I’ll not be in the house but on the golf course 😉
  • Fifapayne
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    hzpivq6t8ex4.gif