The most stupid promo ever

Greekgod97
511 posts An Exciting Prospect
EA those aren’t Silver cards, if you put them in basic chem style they are 88 and some even in the 90’s rated.
You are making a mockery of your own ration system. And I can’t see many people actually thinking this is a fun week.

Comments

• Lord_Begley
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    I completely agree. What’s the point in just putting a 74 rating on a 90 card? It really makes no sense.
  • ROYALNUTT
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My silver team is no match for these teams now. Getting beat by some very poor players.
  • Fifapayne
    6106 posts Big Money Move
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    EA those aren’t Silver cards, if you put them in basic chem style they are 88 and some even in the 90’s rated.
    You are making a mockery of your own ration system. And I can’t see many people actually thinking this is a fun week.

It’s not fun cause those are all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ cards anyway
  • False_Nine
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    How’s that any different than Winter Wildcards when they were handing out OP cards to a bunch of has beens and never weres?
  • Lord_Begley
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 1
    I think the issue here is that they are putting a 74 rating on a card that’s actually ranked a lot higher.

As you can see below, Welbeck is an 89 rated player with basic chemistry in the striker position. Why have they given him a 74 rating?
  • Lord_Begley
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    s5d7i5of52pq.jpeg
    oeh02osjkuzv.jpeg
  • graff26lfc
    906 posts Professional
    It’s so those sad little twits can beat you on champs with a “only silver team”
  • Arron xox
    4133 posts National Call-Up
    They have killed it for me aswel I enjoyed playing silver stars every week but now with this promo it's taken away the fun
  • Gambling123
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm enjoying this promo because its different to the same old rinse and repeat promos I didn't have any op silver team before this
  • Kennyy
    10561 posts Has That Special Something
    I think the issue here is that they are putting a 74 rating on a card that’s actually ranked a lot higher.

As you can see below, Welbeck is an 89 rated player with basic chemistry in the striker position. Why have they given him a 74 rating?

Funny
  • Mark42
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park

Agree why would anyone want to spend time doing this. Embarrassing.
  • Ireland_US
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I actually like this idea except some of the player choices. How many Pogba cards do they need for Fs sake. And Podolski and Welbeck?! What is this FIFA 12!!!!???? I mean okay, at least Podolski had a good career.... But Welbeck?! C mon man
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 1
    I’m enjoying it but I feel sorry for all the guys who’ve been building a silver team from the start only for all these bulked up players to come along and make all their work pointless. They’ve over done it for me. There’s like 2 full teams of super silvers
  • Fifapayne
    6106 posts Big Money Move
    Krisp1977 wrote: »
    I’m enjoying it but I feel sorry for all the guys who’ve been building a silver team from the start only for all these bulked up players to come along and make all their work pointless. They’ve over done it for me. There’s like 2 full teams of super silvers

Don’t think it takes all year to build a silver team
  • False_Nine
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Nothing wrong with a promo where everyone, whether you’re D10 or Elite, has a fair shot of earning these players. Better this than some shameless money grab where only the one percenters and FIFA Point junkies get to use FS Torres or ESR (spare me the “it’s never been easier to build a good team!” nonsense).
  • Krisp1977
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Krisp1977 wrote: »

Don’t think it takes all year to build a silver team

Well you’re wrong because it does. At the beginning of the game there’s just basic silvers then more specials and if’s are released slowly
  • Tesco
    8315 posts League Winner
    Most silver special cards have technically been higher rated in game than 74 since fifa 10

I feel like you are a bit late to the news - maybe get a time machine and complain back then?
  • Bob_Bobson
    2884 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been enjoyable but in creating a fun week, they have basically torched the silver lounge for the rest of the game. I'd have preferred they hadn't done this tbh.