The 3.5/4.5* Fifa 22 Squad Building Clanneges Thread 🤝 🪑👇🙎‍♂️ W9 - DOD ❤

Comments

• Nen
    9945 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    I will never understand how anyone enjoys playing with these terrible silver cards. :joy:

Horrendous and the 0-0 quits make it worse

I'm not even bothering with that objective. :joy:

I was going to but every side is the same. So its just really quite boring. Thanks Max chem
  • Azof
    21469 posts Club Captain
    @BagelBlue and @Scutch

I hope you haven't been co-oping bosses or I will judge you.
  • RappSnitch
    7590 posts League Winner
    5VbRlN5.png

M O T O R N I C Z Y
  • HarchesterUtd
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did I see something floating about a few days ago that said we were also getting a promo based around bronze players?
  • bjornini
    5875 posts Big Money Move

Hoping for a Belgian from the Belgian league in this promo

Looking at you, Radja
  • jenksiee123
    26230 posts Player of the Year
    is Carniball the next promo then? Neymar from a few years back was class
  • Koolfashion
    3297 posts National Call-Up
    RappSnitch wrote: »
    5VbRlN5.png

M O T O R N I C Z Y

yeah, I gave him engine chem style.
  • I will never understand how anyone enjoys playing with these terrible silver cards. :joy:

RNG is absolutely off the charts.

The finishing is soo bad.

But it's just one more day of silver friendlies and then I have my 125k pack. Think I'm on 17/21 atm.
  • bjornini
    A1850-3.jpg

Carniball actually had some fun cards in FIFA 19.
    Could be a nice selection of players
  • Mr_footballer1
    4070 posts National Call-Up

I'm gonna get flamed for this but I don't care.
    Don't know why you lot are so anti silvers. Every time I come on here everyone is moaning about them. You moan it's just the same thing every promo then when they do something different and accessible, you moan.

I don't mind playing with/against silvers a little and some of these new silver cards are absolutely cracked. There's loads of content and it's easy to do and pretty stress free. Not sure what the problem is tbh

• bjornini
    Only downside about the silver promo (for me) is that it ruins using other silvers in silver lounge.

The new cards are so juiced up that it feels like you're playing against high rated gold cards
  • I'm gonna get flamed for this but I don't care.
    Don't know why you lot are so anti silvers. Every time I come on here everyone is moaning about them. You moan it's just the same thing every promo then when they do something different and accessible, you moan.

I don't mind playing with/against silvers a little and some of these new silver cards are absolutely cracked. There's loads of content and it's easy to do and pretty stress free. Not sure what the problem is tbh

1. These days RNG is too much when playing with these silvers or any cards with those stats. That's why they bump up the stats of these cards at which point they become btec golds, but worse.

2. To me it's more stress than playing with golds. Again purely down to RNG. Missing open nets is not my idea of stressfree.

3. None of these cards improve anyone's main team. And after this week you will be back to using silvers for 3 games per week.

People aren't necessarily anti silvers, people think it's absolutely pointless. You've got silvers that need to have gold card stats to be somewhat playable, but they aren't as good as real promo gold cards. As a side hustle for some extra content/packs fine, but not as the main thing.
  • ColeWorld
    16548 posts World Class
    So another Szoboszlai upgrade already safe :trollface:
  • Mr_footballer1
    bjornini wrote: »
    Only downside about the silver promo (for me) is that it ruins using other silvers in silver lounge.

The new cards are so juiced up that it feels like you're playing against high rated gold cards

I would totally agree with that. All silver teams have been fully superceded by a ridiculous amount in a week
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    59294 posts National Treasure
    everyone will open their packs this week
    ecc46c3dd8d52cf93787b3d77b8d90aa.jpg
    Dembele came for the LW, but played RW. Could be LW or RW

FEATURED
    f9ef95764f18a699b17c17567983bb62.png

SILVER STAR
    dd79da67c891649a3565740ecac7728e.png
  • Mr_footballer1
    Orison wrote: »

1. These days RNG is too much when playing with these silvers or any cards with those stats. That's why they bump up the stats of these cards at which point they become btec golds, but worse.

2. To me it's more stress than playing with golds. Again purely down to RNG. Missing open nets is not my idea of stressfree.

3. None of these cards improve anyone's main team. And after this week you will be back to using silvers for 3 games per week.

People aren't necessarily anti silvers, people think it's absolutely pointless. You've got silvers that need to have gold card stats to be somewhat playable, but they aren't as good as real promo gold cards. As a side hustle for some extra content/packs fine, but not as the main thing.

1) RNG is an issue with the game regardless, it's just heightened by silvers.

2) To me, I don't find playing the silver tournies or squad battles with silvers any more/less stressful than playing with golds. You are playing against silvers after all so it's fair. And just choose the rubbish squad battles opponents

3) At this point very few cards short of ones worth a fortune get in most people's teams on here. So what's the issue in building side teams just for a bit of fun? The game doesn't just have to be pure META win at all costs sweat your pants off at all times. At least this promo gives everyone the opportunity to build an amazing team pretty easily and cheaply. It's not P2W. And there is literally non stop content.

Apart from the point raised about it superceding previous teams, I think it's one of the best promos they have done for ages
  • Dan is Clutch
    36183 posts World Cup Winner

Exactly this.

I can’t even be bothered to do the objective to get the packs because playing with these crap cards is not my idea of fun.
  • WFCBagnall
    99535 posts Moderator
    I don't mind the silvers at all, just abit boring that there isn't any promo cards in packs and no explanation to why PIMs have been delayed.
  • Orison wrote: »

3) At this point very few cards short of ones worth a fortune get in most people's teams on here. So what's the issue in building side teams just for a bit of fun? The game doesn't just have to be pure META win at all costs sweat your pants off at all times. At least this promo gives everyone the opportunity to build an amazing team pretty easily and cheaply. It's not P2W. And there is literally non stop content.

Apart from the point raised about it superceding previous teams, I think it's one of the best promos they have done for ages

But that's what playing with silvers is? Just with more RNG.

I played one good opponent in that silver mode and it was exactly like any other high form game. Man had the Brasilvers, did LB stop into reverse Elastico and ball roll scoop turns with that LM guy. Both of us did LB+RB through balls, shot from god knows where to abuse the awful keepers, tried constant speed boosts, because the silver defenders are slow to recover and so on.

It it's not as sweaty as playing with golds then it's down to matchmaking and you matching randoms without hands. But if your opponent does have hands then it's the same mechanic abuse, but with more random outcomes.

If you say oh it's super chill and not sweaty then it comes at the expense of lesser players who you are running into the ground and who probably think that this is the sweatiest game mode of all time :joy:
  • Mr_footballer1

But that's what playing with silvers is? Just with more RNG.

I played one good opponent in that silver mode and it was exactly like any other high form game. Man had the Brasilvers, did LB stop into reverse Elastico and ball roll scoop turns with that LM guy. Both of us did LB+RB through balls, shot from god knows where to abuse the awful keepers, tried constant speed boosts, because the silver defenders are slow to recover and so on.

It it's not as sweaty as playing with golds then it's down to matchmaking and you matching randoms without hands. But if your opponent does have hands then it's the same mechanic abuse, but with more random outcomes.

If you say oh it's super chill and not sweaty then it comes at the expense of lesser players who you are running into the ground and who probably think that this is the sweatiest game mode of all time :joy:

Fair point and I am defo in the latter camp but I do have friends of varying skill levels who are enjoying it and finding it a more 'casual' experience.
  • couldn't care less if anyone else enjoys them or not, I thought I wasn't gonna be into it first but since launch the content for silvers has been awesome. what I don't get is calling these incredibly juiced -for a silver- cards "crap".. like a lot of them are awesome. Reinier-Elenga-Cyprien etc are a lot of fun to me. also like how you can obtain multiple cards in the same game mode, so you don't have to play 5 sb games every day for one of these-which would've been extremely off putting obviously.

• Finesse_4days
    17904 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Put around 10 hours into Elden Ring so far - it's great. It's also a very steep learning curve, in that it can be extremely unforgiving at times. However, there's never a moment you don't have the opportunity to work it out, whether that to be planning out how and when the enemy attacks, or just - simply - running away. You aren't in a situation where you HAVE to do anything you don't want to.

I've just found the Winged Scythe weapon, and although I have the required strength and dexterity to swing it about, I'm 9 points off the required faith. Don't really want to plow all my points into that stat at the moment, even though I've chosen the Confessor build, which is faith. Damn.

If you've got the required strength and Dexterity to swing about a Scythe weapon, you better get your ❤️❤️❤️❤️ over to Ukraine to help out.
  • Dan is Clutch
    If you’re enjoying it then that’s great and all that really matters tbh.

I just don’t know how. :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    I just hope to god there’s no bronze version of this next :joy:
  • Nen
    9945 posts Moderator
    I do feel for the guys who have enjoyed silver mode all year grinded the cards out and now suddenly everyone has juiced up teams and are try harding in their mode.
  • RappSnitch
    7590 posts League Winner
    I’m kinda over the silver thing too. I stopped playing silver lounge anyway so outside of this week I’ll have no real use for them so ultimately it’s a waste of time.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Nen wrote: »
    I do feel for the guys who have enjoyed silver mode all year grinded the cards out and now suddenly everyone has juiced up teams and are try harding in their mode.

Tbh the people that have all these silver cards will be the ones that mainly do golden goal in silver lounge anyway so the ones that play that for fun will be fine most of the time I guess.
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    I understand the frustration for some using silver players but end of the day I love using a variety of different teams/players so love it. Like a challenge and dont want to just have it easy.

Like if you go into regular seasons on fifa, you'll get people who just use PSG, Real, Liverpool etc. Where I like to go through each team one by one because find it boring using the best players all the time
  • SeñorCatflap
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    What promo is it this Friday then?