These silver teams are looking good, need some help please

broxigaz
1832 posts Play-Off Hero
Loving everyone's silver teams, but I'm still using a rare French league team, I have nearly all the objectives players and some of the sbc's, is it better just to go eng prem or any ideas for a hybrid, come on lads hit me with it🙂

Comments

• Bob_Bobson
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    You'll need to use some of these mad cards now if you want to compete. If you have WW Diallo, then the strong link with Pogba will help you (as will the new cards from today)
  • Bob_Bobson
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    This is what I have just now. Modeste goes to striker, obviously. Will be changing it up though for Cyprien though.

2ha15twrisnd.png
  • broxigaz
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    You'll need to use some of these mad cards now if you want to compete. If you have WW Diallo, then the strong link with Pogba will help you (as will the new cards from today)

Yeah I have diallo, was looking at pogba and de bruyne, was hoping to get nteka and malcuit some kind of eng prem French hybrid m8
  • broxigaz
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    This is what I have just now. Modeste goes to striker, obviously. Will be changing it up though for Cyprien though.

2ha15twrisnd.png

Great looking squad well done man.
  • Delvinho
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    4312 IG
    0769-A9-E0-9-E6-C-48-C1-9439-B2-A8-A94-EF946.png[\img]
  • Do these special silvers actually stack up with all the top gold cards people use?
  • AzizaG
    3078 posts National Call-Up
    Screenshot-20220228-015837-FUTBIN.jpg

Just need the fast German cb and this is my team.. 41212 ig
  • Delvinho
    2451 posts Fans' Favourite
    bartsch88 wrote: »
    Do these special silvers actually stack up with all the top gold cards people use?

Using Cyprien & Cherki in my main team div 1/elite and both holding there own. Only noticeable thing is there stamina for me
  • nufcMarcus1984
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I got into elite last night using the silver IF french RB Zedadka in my team lol. these silvers are juiced right up. Also Elanga has the best finesse shots ive used this fifa.