Pass on the word for this petition against Russia in Fifa please

Comments

• Hoopsterz
    3279 posts National Call-Up
    I do get it but this doesn't have anything to do with the Russian League or Russian teams.. I don't see any reason to remove them.. If this devolves into war it might be different.
  • Torminator
    1783 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hoopsterz wrote: »
    I do get it but this doesn't have anything to do with the Russian League or Russian teams.. I don't see any reason to remove them.. If this devolves into war it might be different.

It is war
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How embarrassing is this
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    Alford5 wrote: »
    How embarrassing is this

You mean Russia starting a war intentionally?
  • gavin2903
    717 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So if our (British) government decided to start war without the backing of the country then all EPL and EFL content along with SPL should be removed? Should all Israeli players also be removed from the game for example might as well take away the Saudi and Chinese because of their crimes against Human rights. Or we can go back to discussing actual Fifa and not stuff that'll cause mass debate and arguments even worse than kick off glitch and golden goal rules
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    I quess you guys who think this is stupid dont really care about this war, but for a lot of us europeans this feels like an attack against humanity. Feel free to laugh if you think otherwise.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cringe.
  • kathers81
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    4dvz wrote: »
    I quess you guys who think this is stupid dont really care about this war, but for a lot of us europeans this feels like an attack against humanity. Feel free to laugh if you think otherwise.
    As opposed to when it is the European countries and US initiating wars. Those obviously were not human victims...
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite

You should stop guessing then because you aren't very good at it
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    SeanDCFC wrote: »

Whats wrong with you?
  • SeanDCFC

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    edited February 24

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Nothings wrong with me expect for the fact that there is a war mongering lunatic loose in my neighbour country. Are you a Russian troll or how come you have such attitude for this?
  • SeanDCFC

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Nothings wrong with me. Are you a Russian troll or how come you have such attitude for this?

You just keep making wild assumptions about things you know nothing about, that's all you seem capable of.
  • radhoyl
    3413 posts National Call-Up

You might have read that the footballer Smolov opposed the war today.

Maybe remove players who show support for the war. Some are brave enough to oppose Putin.
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Nothings wrong with me. Are you a Russian troll or how come you have such attitude for this?

You just keep making wild assumptions about things you know nothing about, that's all you seem capable of.

You are hilarious, you are sure capable of making me laugh. I will stop answering you now.
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    radhoyl wrote: »

You might have read that the footballer Smolov opposed the war today.

Maybe remove players who show support for the war. Some are brave enough to oppose Putin.

As i mentioned, i didnt mean any of the individual player to get removed this is not their fault at all. Please read again. This is on Russia as a country though, and the international community needs to react.
  • SeanDCFC

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

You are hilarious, you are sure capable of making me laugh. I will stop answering you now.

You definitely should stop because I'll just make you look silly
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Ok now I need to answer to you. Please make me look as silly as you can. Im waiting.
  • This is stupid, no other word for it.

So we are blaming the Russian people, football fans and anyone associated with football in Russia for its governments wrong doings??

People should think before they type... and besides what good would it do? Would Putin cancel all his plans because fifa banned his flag?
  • SeanDCFC

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Ok now I need to answer to you. Please make me look as silly as you can. Im waiting.

See how easily I made you go back on your word?
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

This is how you made me look silly? Ok cool, I expected more. Now we can end our meaningless discussion.
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    This is stupid, no other word for it.

So we are blaming the Russian people, football fans and anyone associated with football in Russia for its governments wrong doings??

People should think before they type... and besides what good would it do? Would Putin cancel all his plans because fifa banned his flag?

No, of course he would not care.. why would he.. he has put his country to a major shame, and there just needs to be consequences on every level from parties who think this is absolutely wrong. Small drops make a big ocean.
  • LahmChops
    2247 posts Fans' Favourite

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

This is how you made me look silly? Ok cool, I expected more. Now we can end our meaningless discussion.

Worried about a world war and trying to incite change... bickers on a video game forum..

Nailed it.
  • SeanDCFC

Whats wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

It's just too easy, it's not even a challenge
  • madlion
    3014 posts National Call-Up
    > one guy starts war

> lets blame all russians
  • 4dvz
    1142 posts Professional
    madlion wrote: »
    > one guy starts war

No no no, im not blaming russian people.. this was not my intention. If a country starts a war, they do it under their flag.
  • Sodan70
    1330 posts Professional
    madlion wrote: »
    > one guy starts war

77% of the Russian people voted for Putin. As Hitler he was elected democratically.

If the Russian people were against this invasion - why aren't they on the streets of Moscow?
This discussion has been closed.