Any guess for icon swaps teams needed?

SpiderMonkeybpg
3531 posts National Call-Up
Would love to have that silver first own whatever league or country ready.

Comments

• Andyh60
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes this was a huge help for last time, ok yes make some coins on left overs but yes mainly to know that you have a lineup for it and indeed what are best combinations to do together.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    Yes this was a huge help for last time, ok yes make some coins on left overs but yes mainly to know that you have a lineup for it and indeed what are best combinations to do together.

• SpiderMonkeybpg
    qzp3fzw3bn6d.png
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    BrilliantZ my efl/eredivise/liga nos teams went to sbc heaven. Brilliant 🥲🥲
  • spy
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not enough German silvers in any of those leagues to do a 3 in 1 :(
  • Hammer87
    568 posts An Exciting Prospect
    spy wrote: »

There are in Eredivisie which makes me think it would be too good to be true to be that
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    Jackwc wrote: »

Now they will be about 7k each. Which seems to me they were leaked way before. They are all up now.
  • Jackwc

Now they will be about 7k each. Which seems to me they were leaked way before. They are all up now.

I’ve just checked and luckily have plenty of players to use as it doesn’t really matter what rating/position they are for squad battles 😴😴
  • SpiderMonkeybpg

I’ve just checked and luckily have plenty of players to use as it doesn’t really matter what rating/position they are for squad battles 😴😴

Yes man I wish their was a glitch again to just leave it playing itself.
  • Jackwc
    Got my first owned silver German team ready. Lovely!
  • oldboiler
    5259 posts Big Money Move
    Doing first owned portugese league plus some of Nunes

Will then do the online objectives

Then hope German silver Ere players have dropped to a reasonable price to do the other three SB objectives
  • McFandan
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    We looking at 18 games again here troops unless anyones lucky enough to have 11 first owner, Silver, German, Eredivisie players?
  • Milonairs
    185 posts Sunday League Hero
    McFandan wrote: »
    We looking at 18 games again here troops unless anyones lucky enough to have 11 first owner, Silver, German, Eredivisie players?
    Got more then enough first owned silver German players. Not German Eredivisie tho not even sure if there are 11 German Eredivisie silvers 🤣
  • Andyh60
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do silver ones with silver beasts on wed, unless you haven't done current one
  • McFandan
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Milonairs wrote: »
    McFandan wrote: »
    Got more then enough first owned silver German players. Not German Eredivisie tho not even sure if there are 11 German Eredivisie silvers 🤣

Same, all first owner too so that’s 3 in 1.
    Just wondered if it was possible to do 4 in 1 🤣
  • spy
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hammer87 wrote: »
    spy wrote: »

There are in Eredivisie which makes me think it would be too good to be true to be that

Wish I had seen these and bought a team earlier. Just sold my only tradeable German silver Eredivisie player for 10k 😁