FIFA 23 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    As I am addicted to writing trams of starheads in my copy books I was just creating a Manchester United team capable of winning a title again. And it looks very fun to play with and it's the team I'd build if I had the game this year.

De Gea / Henderson
    T. Lamptey / Dalot
    R. Varane / Lindelof
    M. Salisu/P. Torres
    A. Telles (hopefully get him to a deserved 84) L. Shaw

D. Rice / Mctominay
    Bruno / VDBeek
    F. Wirtz / Vitinha

J. Sancho / Amad (no starhead :( )
    K. Conan/Rashford
    E. Haaland/Ronaldo

Hopefully swap Maguire for D. Rice in a swap deal.

Selling half of the squad as you can see

Pogba
    Matic
    Fred
    AWB
    Maguire
    Tuanzebe (might keep)
    B. Williams
    Bailly
    Mata
    J. Lingard

Other players I'd look into signing

P. Gonçalves **
    W. Ndidi
    Tielemans
    L. Paqueta **
    R. Leao ( if he gets scanned at Milan I'd love him at united in my cm to replace rashford)
    N. Barrella **
    M. De Ligt
    R. Gravenberch
    Ward-Prowse
    M. Cash
    J. Ramsey **
    J. Bellingham **
    Y. Moukoko
    En-Nesyri
    Calvert Lewin
    Richarlison **
    N. Mukiele
    R. Guerrero **
    R. Névés **
    P. Neto
    F. Trincao
    F. De Jong **
    Curcurella ( if scanned)
    D. Raya (back up GK if I sell Henderson he's too good to be wasted on my bench id give him a realistic transfer to Leicester , Newcastle , West Ham etc)

H. Son **** my dream signing but it's too unrealistic?
    H. Kane**
    A. Isak**
    F. Kessie
    F. Tomori**
    A. Rudiger****

As you can see some beautiful options. Makes me want to play it :(

Selling Maguire is all I needed to see 😆

What a horrendous player lol

Disaster mate I've seen many players sign for United and I swear I've never seen a professional football player as bad as him. He's literally Burnley level.

Insult to Burnley tbh 😆

Well then Bolton wanderer's under Big Sam 😂😂 seriously tho he's an awful player 80 million and United will be stuck with him for the next 3 seasons as his wages are so high no one will want to sign him. He's here for the next few seasons great news for the rest of the prem united ain't getting near a title with him 😂😂
  • TeamExtreme17
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    I love fans! We signed Maguire & he was class and improved our defence immediately, impressed so much people were calling for him to be given the armband, which he was.. Now he's off form (and i admit he is, and has been IMO since that whole incident on holiday) he's suddenly awful and needs selling, lol, same ive heard about Wan-Bissaka..

Sack the manager..

Sell the players..

Then what?

These players have about 4/5 different football philosophies drummed into them from constantly chopping and changing managers! Which brings new coaching teams, styles of play and training methods etc.. What we need is to pick a new manager, based on how WE want to play as a club going forward, and stick by him! That might not necessarily be someone like Pocchetino, as it depends what philosophy you want to play! To me, the "United way" is attacking wing play, which you only get with a left footed LW and right footed RW with lots of crosses into the box from wide areas, which is what i always try to do in Career Mode (If they have a Star Head), Rashford is nor a winger nor striker, same with Martial, whats Pobga? CDM? CM? CAM? Lingard? LW? RAW? CAM? We're really missing a quality CDM and also thats why there is no balance in our squad! The unfortunate thing is you're basically starting from scratch again, thus needing to get those out who dont fit how you want to play and bring in those who do, United's problem is the board/owners are clueless and cant make any of these decisions yet as they dont even have a permanent manager! Who might like someone the past managers havent.. Who is Rangnick to decide when he wont be there in 6 months? And if you were a player would you listen to him when hes not long term? And whats the point putting Rangnick in charge of transfers once we hire a new permanent manager? He will he trying to buy players who fit into how he sees football and not how the new manager wants to play!! Again, stupid board decision!! The problems at United are at board level, trust me! I've been saying it for over 5 years! Listen to Gary Neville too, he knows.. Worst thing we did was get rid of Mourinho, he was onto something! Keep changing managers wont fix anything..

Maybe Maguire doesnt fit into how Ranginck is wanting to play, fair enough, or is lacking confidence, i also think hes better in a back 3 so he can showcase his main talent which is bringing the ball out from the back, as hes shown when England play that system, but to say hes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or needs selling is just ludicrous! I do myself think an overhaul is needed, and injury prone players like Bailly/Jones need to be sold, and if that means bringing someone in like Pau Torres (Which would add a nice balance with Varane as hes left footed) then so be it.. Would add a nice bit of competition between Varane, Maguire & Lindelof that way! Which always improves you.. Maybe Maguire will suddenly improve or play better under "Pocchetino", who knows? Time will tell..

Rant over! And yes is was off-topic but let's face it there are no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Mods in here anyway so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA as they keep banning me from all their websites for speaking my mind anyway!

P.S. Garner absolutely already has a Scan!! On top of the 100+ other missing Scans!!

#OleOut
  • Happo
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’d like the think they’ll add the rest of the promoted teams headscans, so when they do do you think that will be the last batch of headscans until fifa 23?
  • TomGold
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tbh I wouldn't expect the rest until FIFA 23. It's absolutely mindboggling how bad they've messed up this year. Why, in 2022, do new star heads not impact current career modes? This means for those of us who want to wait until all stadiums and scans are in the game, have to wait until chuffing march April time, and right now they've only added in a few of them!! It's ridiculous and tbh I got the game on release, a mistake I won't make again, because I still haven't started my proper career mode because if Brentford scans and stadium etc, but once Greenwood is back in.the game I'll start my United rebuild regardless if the rest of Brentford are in or not. Otherwise I'll be starting a career mode when FIFA 23 comes out 😅😂😂 complete waste of money for anyone who doesn't play FUT
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Happo wrote: »
    I’d like the think they’ll add the rest of the promoted teams headscans, so when they do do you think that will be the last batch of headscans until fifa 23?

Yes I think so so too one more batch of the Brentford players and a few randoms and that should be it for fifa 22
  • ponnyslakteriet
    957 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 19
    RollsReus wrote: »
    E. Haaland
    Most unrealistic of the whole lot 😉

UTD winning a title in the next decade, you might aswell start writing science-fiction if you are a person who believe that. Dragging around a 37 year old who moves like he has no knees, backed up by a '10' who can't dribble or carry a football to save his life.

Squad bloated and overpaid on contracts where you'd think the owner of the club was some redneck powerball winner.

It's funny to see though, how wack CR7 actually is, guy lost his explosiveness and all of a sudden he's lookin like he's been SpaceJam'd Out there lookin like he's stop/motion animated, OPP's don't even face him up anymore when he tries his dead stepovers.

Meanwhile R9 & R10 are old men, but throw a football their way and they breaking ankles for fun. Benzema & Ramos doing the lords work for years carrying Varane & CR7, Washed.

I love fans! We signed Maguire & he was class

He's never been 'class' a day in his life. Only people who ever rated him are in the UK. foreign pundits and retired players have been dismantling and taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of him for LITERALLY years. Same goes for AWB who is also TRASH and belongs in a 15-20th in the league team. Johnny Evans is a way more competent CB than Quagmire will ever be.

But it's okay, your fanbase also believe Bruno is somehow 'worldclass' eventhough xG per 90 has remained virtually the same for the last THREE years. Imagine adding 'worldclass' talent and it has zero effect. Not to mention he was 25 and kicking ball in Liga Nandos after botching his ONE and only loan move in Italy. Because that's modern football right? 'unearthing gems' in their mid 20's? :D

You put Maguire in Citys squad and Pep would think he's being punk'd.

As for your 'board' they aren't clueless, it is their brand they can do whatever they want with it. It's not their fault your whole fanbase are living in denile thinking you are somehow still a football club (eventhough you haven't been that for over a decade)

I'll tell you for free how it ends, they'll ride this 'CORP' wave until the brand peaks and levels out, then they'll bleed you dry and then they'll finally sell you. By that time you can expect CITY to have made you completely irrelevant. The Glazers got hold of one of the biggest 'brands' in the world for ZERO sum -in- they've already taken billions out and before they sell you they'll take additional billions out and when they sell the 'name' guess what? more billions. Nothing that goes on under their ownership is 'by accident' it's both intentional and calculated.

his main talent which is bringing the ball out from the back, as hes shown when England play that system, but to say hes

A 'class' CB who really only functions well in a BACK 3? who is a 'good' ballcarrier? yet when Italy pressed England in the summer he was literally kicking the ball into the stands just to get rid of it? His 'main talent' is headed defensive clearences, that's it. He got caught multiple times on the ball in the euros, but he had Kyle Walker there to do his 'The Flash' thing.

Post edited by ponnyslakteriet on
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    E. Haaland

UTD winning a title in the next decade, you might aswell start writing science-fiction if you are a person who believe that. Dragging around a 37 year old who moves like he has no knees, backed up by a '10' who can't dribble or carry a football to save his life.

Squad bloated and overpaid on contracts where you'd think the owner of the club was some redneck powerball winner.

It's funny to see though, how wack CR7 actually is, guy lost his explosiveness and all of a sudden he's lookin like he's been SpaceJam'd Out there lookin like he's stop/motion animated, OPP's don't even face him up anymore when he tries his dead stepovers.

Meanwhile R9 & R10 are old men, but throw a football their way and they breaking ankles for fun. Benzema & Ramos doing the lords work for years carrying Varane & CR7, Washed.

He's never been 'class' a day in his life. Only people who ever rated him are in the UK. foreign pundits and retired players have been dismantling and taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ out of him for LITERALLY years. Same goes for AWB who is also TRASH and belongs in a 15-20th in the league team. Johnny Evans is a way more competent CB than Quagmire will ever be.

But it's okay, your fanbase also believe Bruno is somehow 'worldclass' eventhough xG per 90 has remained virtually the same for the last THREE years. Imagine adding 'worldclass' talent and it has zero effect. Not to mention he was 25 and kicking ball in Liga Nandos after botching his ONE and only loan move in Italy. Because that's modern football right? 'unearthing gems' in their mid 20's? :D

As for your 'board' they aren't clueless, it is their brand they can do whatever they want with it. It's not their fault your whole fanbase are living in denile thinking you are somehow still a football club (eventhough you haven't been that for over a decade)

I'll tell you for free how it ends, they'll ride this 'CORP' wave until the brand peaks and levels out, then they'll bleed you dry and then they'll finally sell you. By that time you can expect CITY to have made you completely irrelevant. The Glazers got hold of one of the biggest 'brands' in the world for ZERO sum -in- they've already taken billions out and before they sell you they'll take additional billions out and when they sell the 'name' guess what? more billions. Nothing that goes on under their ownership is 'by accident' it's both intentional and calculated.

his main talent which is bringing the ball out from the back, as hes shown when England play that system, but to say hes

A 'class' CB who really only functions well in a BACK 3? who is a 'good' ballcarrier? yet when Italy pressed England in the summer he was literally kicking the ball into the stands just to get rid of it? His 'main talent' is headed defensive clearences, that's it. He got caught multiple times on the ball in the euros, but he had Kyle Walker there to do his 'The Flash' thing.

This is one of them comments where I want to come back in 2-3 years and laugh at you when united win a Major title AGAIN. But you are right 😂.

For now I just want us to play good Football like a top team again it's horrible to watch and just dinosaur football.

And fully agree with Maguire the only time he looked somewhat decent for united was in that back 3 with Luke shaw at LCB using his pace to cover Maguires lack of..... Lack of everything really. He's a terrible footballer and possibly the luckiest to ever kick a ball how he's ended up captaining Manchester United.

I hope I can come back to this comment one day to laugh at you. But I might be waiting 10 years.

But Im 32 years old I've grew up in united glory years where they dominated every team that tried to stand with them. Title after title , balon dor winning player , treble winning side , European cup finals , watching world class players week in week out , magical nights , late come backs , watched the best manager of all time. I've lived through the glory years of pure domination of the biggest football club in the world. I've seen things no fan of another club will ever see in their life time supporting their club.

I'll give up a few years of dog c r a p football and players while the rest try catch up while we lie dormant.

I've enough memories to last me a lifetime 😂.

I hope your not a Liverpool fan as that's the only team i actually respect along with arsenal.

City and Chelsea can do one.

• nj10
    2866 posts National Call-Up
    I love fans! We signed Maguire & he was class and improved our defence immediately, impressed so much people were calling for him to be given the armband, which he was.. Now he's off form (and i admit he is, and has been IMO since that whole incident on holiday) he's suddenly awful and needs selling, lol, same ive heard about Wan-Bissaka..

Sack the manager..

Sell the players..

Then what?

These players have about 4/5 different football philosophies drummed into them from constantly chopping and changing managers! Which brings new coaching teams, styles of play and training methods etc.. What we need is to pick a new manager, based on how WE want to play as a club going forward, and stick by him! That might not necessarily be someone like Pocchetino, as it depends what philosophy you want to play! To me, the "United way" is attacking wing play, which you only get with a left footed LW and right footed RW with lots of crosses into the box from wide areas, which is what i always try to do in Career Mode (If they have a Star Head), Rashford is nor a winger nor striker, same with Martial, whats Pobga? CDM? CM? CAM? Lingard? LW? RAW? CAM? We're really missing a quality CDM and also thats why there is no balance in our squad! The unfortunate thing is you're basically starting from scratch again, thus needing to get those out who dont fit how you want to play and bring in those who do, United's problem is the board/owners are clueless and cant make any of these decisions yet as they dont even have a permanent manager! Who might like someone the past managers havent.. Who is Rangnick to decide when he wont be there in 6 months? And if you were a player would you listen to him when hes not long term? And whats the point putting Rangnick in charge of transfers once we hire a new permanent manager? He will he trying to buy players who fit into how he sees football and not how the new manager wants to play!! Again, stupid board decision!! The problems at United are at board level, trust me! I've been saying it for over 5 years! Listen to Gary Neville too, he knows.. Worst thing we did was get rid of Mourinho, he was onto something! Keep changing managers wont fix anything..

Maybe Maguire doesnt fit into how Ranginck is wanting to play, fair enough, or is lacking confidence, i also think hes better in a back 3 so he can showcase his main talent which is bringing the ball out from the back, as hes shown when England play that system, but to say hes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or needs selling is just ludicrous! I do myself think an overhaul is needed, and injury prone players like Bailly/Jones need to be sold, and if that means bringing someone in like Pau Torres (Which would add a nice balance with Varane as hes left footed) then so be it.. Would add a nice bit of competition between Varane, Maguire & Lindelof that way! Which always improves you.. Maybe Maguire will suddenly improve or play better under "Pocchetino", who knows? Time will tell..

Rant over! And yes is was off-topic but let's face it there are no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Mods in here anyway so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA as they keep banning me from all their websites for speaking my mind anyway!

P.S. Garner absolutely already has a Scan!! On top of the 100+ other missing Scans!!

#OleOut

No one wanted maguire as captain. Do you just make stuff up? He improved our defence but it couldn’t really get much worse. Are you forgetting that DDG had the armband for the start of that season and had it taken off him because he criticised the team. We should have signed Maguire when Jose wanted him for 50. Not a year later for 80.

People are too reactionary these days. I was wanting Dalot to get games before we signed AWB. Yet we paid £50million for a rb who can’t attack.

Mourinho was toxic and lost the dressing room. He wasn’t on to anything he was past it when we got him.

ETH for me.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    E. Haaland

Benzema carrying Ronaldo around? The same Ronaldo who won them 4 champion's League titres back to back ? Then when he left they fell to absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😂😂 there's a reason why you build your whole team around cristiano. Wayne Rooney sacrificed himself just like Benzema. Why ???? To win EVERYTHING. Just like they did.

Barca did the exact same for Messi only much different you HAD to pass to Messi or you get dropped just like Zlatan did.

Now look at Messi. I've no words for him right now in the french league what has he got 2 goals? Disaster.

By the way I rate Messi ahead of cr7 always have. But they are both absolutely insane to share the stage for so many years.

Your claims are absolutely ridiculous 😂😂😂😂

Who do you support ? It will all make sense to me when you tell me who you support.
  • GlennMufc wrote: »
    E. Haaland

This is one of them comments where I want to come back in 2-3 years and laugh at you when united win a Major title AGAIN. But you are right 😂.

For now I just want us to play good Football like a top team again it's horrible to watch and just dinosaur football.

And fully agree with Maguire the only time he looked somewhat decent for united was in that back 3 with Luke shaw at LCB using his pace to cover Maguires lack of..... Lack of everything really. He's a terrible footballer and possibly the luckiest to ever kick a ball how he's ended up captaining Manchester United.

I hope I can come back to this comment one day to laugh at you. But I might be waiting 10 years.

But Im 32 years old I've grew up in united glory years where they dominated every team that tried to stand with them. Title after title , balon dor winning player , treble winning side , European cup finals , watching world class players week in week out , magical nights , late come backs , watched the best manager of all time. I've lived through the glory years of pure domination of the biggest football club in the world. I've seen things no fan of another club will ever see in their life time supporting their club.

I'll give up a few years of dog c r a p football and players while the rest try catch up while we lie dormant.

I hope your not a Liverpool fan as that's the only team i actually respect along with arsenal.

You got better odds Rihanna havin your kid than that happening. It's a wrap, you are a corporate business, that's what they 'bought' (technically they didn't buy, they somehow got a guaranteed loan using United as the 'collateral')

You are not Barcelona nor are you Real Madrid, no one cares about 'biggest fanbase' in the world Barcelona and Real Madrid were still taking what they wanted from you at their leisure even when you were 'great'

10 years? I'm thinking more like 20, it will probably be another decade until they sell the 'name' and under them you have no shot at winning anything, it's not like 'it was back in the day' you cannot compete in a climate where clubs are literally owned by countries these days. As for me, unless you count the french national team i don't support any 'team' i'm just a fan of the sport is all.

'Shawberto' is also woefully overrated btw. Almost to a comedic degree, in 6-7 years he's barely had a full season where he could be compared to what can be considered 'elite' I'm glad you see reason in how wack Quagmire is though. Now you only need a come to jesus talk about the 37 year old narcissist and Bruh-Nooooo-

You were 32 you said? Right, so you've seen Xavi, Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil, David Silva, Kaka. Just watch him handle a football. When i heard that Cantona <-> Bruh-Nooooooo thing i almost died laughing like Bernie Mac.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    E. Haaland

You got better odds Rihanna havin your kid than that happening. It's a wrap, you are a corporate business, that's what they 'bought' (technically they didn't buy, they somehow got a guaranteed loan using United as the 'collateral')

You are not Barcelona nor are you Real Madrid, no one cares about 'biggest fanbase' in the world Barcelona and Real Madrid were still taking what they wanted from you at their leisure even when you were 'great'

10 years? I'm thinking more like 20, it will probably be another decade until they sell the 'name' and under them you have no shot at winning anything, it's not like 'it was back in the day' you cannot compete in a climate where clubs are literally owned by countries these days. As for me, unless you count the french national team i don't support any 'team' i'm just a fan of the sport is all.

'Shawberto' is also woefully overrated btw. Almost to a comedic degree, in 6-7 years he's barely had a full season where he could be compared to what can be considered 'elite' I'm glad you see reason in how wack Quagmire is though. Now you only need a come to jesus talk about the 37 year old narcissist and Bruh-Nooooo-

You were 32 you said? Right, so you've seen Xavi, Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil, David Silva, Kaka. Just watch him handle a football. When i heard that Cantona <-> Bruh-Nooooooo thing i almost died laughing like Bernie Mac.

So you are french? Funny enough I'm living in Paris.

• GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    edited February 19
    E. Haaland

It makes Sense why you don't support anyone 😂😂 you've no one to support.

St Etienne maybe they have great history.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    E. Haaland

You don't even know the true feeling of your club you love and support since a young child winning things and that amazing feeling you get.

This is the reason I'm triggered by this conversation and you are not 😂😂 which is ridiculous on my half.

I've got an emotional connection to my club so it triggers me lol

Yes they are trash right now.
    Yes everything you said about how we are run is so true evert word.
    And almost Everything you said is true 😂 .

But some claims I just felt I had to reply which I never do like this.

But it makes sense to me now. No team to support and no idea what an emotional attachment to a club means.

Watching united actually makes me feel depressed and I've not watched their last game with Brighton due to the effects it had on my mental health the anger and depression 😂😂😂 it's absolutely ridiculous but you've no idea of that. Only every few years when the french get knocked out of the big tournaments.

• Dlima0284
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    The faces of locatelli and berardi are they customs or scans?
  • mickjacobjr
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dlima0284 wrote: »
    The faces of locatelli and berardi are they customs or scans?
    Custom.
  • BenjiA
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not face related but the retro kits being added are they only UT?
  • mickjacobjr
    1665 posts Play-Off Hero
    BenjiA wrote: »
    Not face related but the retro kits being added are they only UT?

Think so which is scandelous for loyal Fifa players who just play other modes
  • TeamExtreme17
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 20
    Playing a Player Career, started at League 2 side Barrow, moved to Fulham in January and only 5 games off Premier League promotion.. Must say, its nice playing at ST with players such as Wilson, Decordova-Reid, Cairney, Cavaleiro, who all have Star Heads! Just gutted F. Carvalho doesnt have one, yet..

P.S. I'd love to be able to select a Real licensed players hairstyle to use on my Pro, as Gazzaniga's looks EXACTLY like mine! Yet im stuck playing with a top knot, lol..
  • So when is the update expected for console now? Tuesday or Thursday?
  • Colesy
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rick09 wrote: »
    So when is the update expected for console now? Tuesday or Thursday?

Normally Thursday isn't it?
  • KentEagle
    167 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was thinking to myself about starting a Barca career, but then I looked through the starhead's and it's just a no go for now.

Needed :

Gavi
    Pedri
    Ruqui Puig
    Araujo
    Nico
    Mingueza

Quite a few rescans needed ASAP as well.

Really missing Nou Camp, it's just such a shame.
  • saturator
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Colesy wrote: »
    Rick09 wrote: »
    So when is the update expected for console now? Tuesday or Thursday?

Normally Thursday isn't it?

Tuesday for this update B)
  • ManzGOTIT
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 21
    We had a sign that the Brentford players like Mbuemo etc would be updated last month. Is there any sign of the likes of Toney being added later too or is it just speculation?
  • OptimusFawkes
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 21
    KentEagle wrote: »
    I was thinking to myself about starting a Barca career, but then I looked through the starhead's and it's just a no go for now.

Needed :

Gavi
    Pedri
    Ruqui Puig
    Araujo
    Nico
    Mingueza

Pedri’s generic is an abomination. One of the worst in the game.

The only reason I can’t start with a Barca career mode. Can’t build my team around a guy looking like a pleb
  • ManzGOTIT
    KentEagle wrote: »

Needed :

Gavi
    Pedri
    Ruqui Puig
    Araujo
    Nico
    Mingueza

Pedri’s generic is an abomination. One of the worst in the game.

The only reason I can’t start with a Barca career mode. Can’t build my team around a guy looking like a pleb
    Proper get FIFA 2005 vibes with his generic 😂😂😂
  • ManzGOTIT
    Playing a Player Career, started at League 2 side Barrow, moved to Fulham in January and only 5 games off Premier League promotion.. Must say, its nice playing at ST with players such as Wilson, Decordova-Reid, Cairney, Cavaleiro, who all have Star Heads! Just gutted F. Carvalho doesnt have one, yet..

P.S. I'd love to be able to select a Real licensed players hairstyle to use on my Pro, as Gazzaniga's looks EXACTLY like mine! Yet im stuck playing with a top knot, lol..

Is there a way to use your player career in other modes? Like I’m doing a good career too and want to use the same guy in manager mode
  • Fifaplayer93
    72 posts Park Captain
    Anyone else think there could be more than 1 more update to come?

So we know that the promoted teams got scanned yet there are still tons of Brentford players missing and only a few Norwich and Watford players have been added and none of the existing Watford or Norwich players have had updates to existing starheads.

On top of this we have seen a scanning session of Brighton and theres still players from that scanning session not been added. Plus any updates to existing Brighton players.

We also got recently the 3 new Villa scans which must be fairly recent scans but we still don't have Watkins or any updates to existing players.

On top of this there are other teams that have a high chance of having held back starheads or updates to existing players (Liverpool, Man City, Crystal Palace, Wolves, West ham, Spurs, Southampton) all of these had new scans at the start of fifa 22 but a lot of players that already had starheads wasn't updated such as Alison, Ings, Origi etc and players that had a high chance of being scanned that was left out completely like Benrahma.

Now a normal update gives about 20-30 scans and updated faces. I'm thinking that amount would just about cover the missing promoted teams scans without adding the Brighton ones and any others they have hidden away plus all the hundreds of updates they must have from the summer scanning sessions.

Seriously EA expect me to believe they would scan some 50's rated youngesters from Wolves but not rescan key players like Neves??? The resent Trent update proves they have newer scans being held back.
  • JimCh07
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When does title update 6 come out for consoles?
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Anyone else think there could be more than 1 more update to come?

So we know that the promoted teams got scanned yet there are still tons of Brentford players missing and only a few Norwich and Watford players have been added and none of the existing Watford or Norwich players have had updates to existing starheads.

On top of this we have seen a scanning session of Brighton and theres still players from that scanning session not been added. Plus any updates to existing Brighton players.

We also got recently the 3 new Villa scans which must be fairly recent scans but we still don't have Watkins or any updates to existing players.

On top of this there are other teams that have a high chance of having held back starheads or updates to existing players (Liverpool, Man City, Crystal Palace, Wolves, West ham, Spurs, Southampton) all of these had new scans at the start of fifa 22 but a lot of players that already had starheads wasn't updated such as Alison, Ings, Origi etc and players that had a high chance of being scanned that was left out completely like Benrahma.

Now a normal update gives about 20-30 scans and updated faces. I'm thinking that amount would just about cover the missing promoted teams scans without adding the Brighton ones and any others they have hidden away plus all the hundreds of updates they must have from the summer scanning sessions.

Seriously EA expect me to believe they would scan some 50's rated youngesters from Wolves but not rescan key players like Neves??? The resent Trent update proves they have newer scans being held back.

I think we will get 1 more and that's it. It will most likely be the majority of the Brentford players.

Toney
    J. DaSilva
    K. Ajer
    F. Onyeka
    Jensen
    Norgaard
    M. Forss
    Etc

Then there will be some randoms take your pick. S. Benhrama , Watkins , Curcurella , Mwepu

But I'm 99% sure of one more batch of starheads.
  • LuisGarcia
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 22
    JimCh07 wrote: »
    When does title update 6 come out for consoles?

Think and hope today. Most of the time it arrives after 7pm in the Netherlands time zone