GK must be nerfed

Irishlion_04
135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
We all know passing is in a dire state but goalkeepers saving very close range shots from inside the box at an absurd rate. Work the ball perfectly for a tap in and some gk dives to make some above world class save nearly every game. Close range 1V1 they need nerfed. Tired of winning 1-0.

Comments

• RedPlanet1986
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep, they just need to be more balanced. They both make utterly ridiculous saves multiple times a game and then also have multiple brainfarts in the same game.
  • FifaCalcio
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tell mw what Gk makes world class saves so I can buy him🤣
  • abhreebhu_45
    13653 posts Has That Special Something
    I hv witnessed a pattern,,whenever I hv lag,my opponent GK makes a lot saves
  • Irishlion_04
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hv witnessed a pattern,,whenever I hv lag,my opponent GK makes a lot saves

Maybe that has something to do with it. I don’t know. But what I do know is goalkeepers are routinely diving and saving tap ins after nicely worked passing.
  • Kennyy
    10561 posts Has That Special Something
    Just me who regularly wins and loses 6-5, 5-4 etc?
  • Chavez76
    9804 posts League Winner
    Kennyy wrote: »

neh, got the same. Last match was a 4-6 loss, before a 6-3 win
  • GitGood
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think you mean the word “auto” the game is full of auto block auto save, auto everything. Sometimes keepers don’t just make double saves but triple… But sometimes perfectly placed shots will go directly in the middle for keeper to save. This is more frustrating during objectives when every finesse shot goes to the middle rather than far corner.
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kennyy wrote: »

Every game for me is these sort of scorelines
  • Fifapayne
    6107 posts Big Money Move
    Worst goalies in fifa (as in to good)

It’s ridiculous. The biggest problem is ..they’ll let a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shot from long go in..but make amazing close range saves
  • D0lvl
    4771 posts Big Money Move
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Worst goalies in fifa (as in to good)

It’s ridiculous. The biggest problem is ..they’ll let a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ shot from long go in..but make amazing close range saves

This.