Comments

• AjaxLegends
    7740 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    lads i wanna fit this neymar in my team

means i have to drop Cordoba though

which CB next to TOTY Marquinhos, given i'm quite a manual defender at times too?

HR Rudiger, TOTY Dias, Adidas Militao, FS Ibanez

I'm thinking Rudiger?

Rudiger is incredible. If you manually defend you’ll like his jockey. Very fast and spider legs

Cheers was thinking him too out of them all. I am quite a manual/aggressive defender with my CB's, i don't just use my CDM's to defend so that's why i love Cordoba so much

I use Rudiger and Militao (both untradeable) and only manual defend. Prefer Militao for whatever it’s worth. I’m just div 1 and get as quick as possible to 9 wins in WL and gift the rest.
  • murazorr
    1331 posts Professional
    I feel like bagnall. A week ago I had 800k coins and 150 players in my club. Now I have 1.3m coins with 200 players including Hagi Sr, Hagi Jr and FB Neymar Jr B)
    the only difference is that I havent bought any fp :trollface:
  • RedArmyDoof
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    The only thing about making a special Neymar sbc 200 odd k is the fact he's now going to be in every single squad :D

A 1.5m CAM version would have been alot better

With stats like what?
    The NIF? The IF? We? Or better?
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    :joy:

Smart-Select-20220214-071921-Chrome.jpg
  • jpsblue
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Don't get why everyone is confused by this ney
    The stam,balance,pace and shooting upgrade is great and people love untradeable anyways

The dynamic is also a plus

It ain't the worst value imo

only thing i'm confused about is his shooting upgrade compared to his current card because Santos Neymar's shooting was nowhere near the level of current Neymar :lol:
  • Arsenalman
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    I don’t get it since this patch like sometimes I pass to a player and they don’t move and it bounces off the back of their legs 🤦‍♂️ Also players are running past the ball and won’t lock on ..

I actually enjoyed the game prior to two patches ago 😂

Experiencing the same, might have to put the game down for a bit
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    To address the lotr/HP discourse a few pages back, the books are both better than their respective movies but the LOTR movies are definitely better than the HP movies. HP movies from 5 onward were pretty disappointing. Hobbit movies were also trash.

• Ian_Ando08
    17765 posts World Class
    The stam,balance,pace and shooting upgrade is great and people love untradeable anyways

only thing i'm confused about is his shooting upgrade compared to his current card because Santos Neymar's shooting was nowhere near the level of current Neymar :lol:

That is very true but it's EA
  • RedArmyDoof
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite

How I see it is like this.

Release a watered-down version on the NIF with stats lower than the NIF, but doing so you can't justify a price higher than the NIF

Release a boosted version.. but how much boost you apply becomes problematic because you don't want 1 similar to the IF or the WW version, and going higher just means a very high price tag (2.5m+)

So in order to not have something higher than the NIF but also without all stats worse than the NIF, they decided to sacrifice the passing for a better pace/shooting boost with better agility+balance+stam combo which makes the price not too bad.
  • BecksRightPeg
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    The drop on TOTY Lewa is crazy especially so soon after the promo. Dropped 100k overnight.
  • Ian_Ando08
    17765 posts World Class
    Gabbalala wrote: »

It is…because Lord @Orison said it is

My bad
  • iSptmnky
    15651 posts World Class
    I love movies, but I'm just not into fantasy, science fiction or super heroes.
  • murazorr
    1331 posts Professional
    edited February 2022

Another thing that dont have any logic is that he is 87 rated considering he has almost as many ingame stats as the 91. I doubt the *4 wf has something to do with rating. It just shows how random ratings are.

27-DADEE2-EF54-4649-9753-FDBC629834-C9.jpg
  • iSptmnky
    15651 posts World Class
    murazorr wrote: »

Another thing that dont have any logic is that he is 87 rated considering he has almost as many ingame stats as the 91. I doubt the *4 wf has something to do with rating. It just shows how random ratings are.

27-DADEE2-EF54-4649-9753-FDBC629834-C9.jpg

I assume it's the way lower passing on a wide player.
  • Low Ki wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    The people who need to grow up are those who haven't watched any of it.

It's fine to not be a fan afterwards, but there are people in here who haven't watched Lord of the Rings and that's insanity.

I've read the books but have never watched any of the LOTR movies. Also never watched a Harry Potter movie and stopped reading them on book 4.

The Hobbit trilogy further reinforced my opinion of that. Will refuse to go back and watch and of the Tolkien adaptions solely because they bloated and decompressed it into a trilogy.

That's super weird.

Just don't watch the hobbit then lol.

The amount of care and effort that went into lotr is on a completely different level compared to the hobbit. Both trilogies barely have anything to do with each other. I can understand not watching the hobbit, but it makes 0 sense to not watch the best film trilogy of all time because of it.
  • Gabbalala
    10345 posts Has That Special Something
    Might do this mid icon player pick y’know.
  • Ian_Ando08
    17765 posts World Class

Where's this?
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    The people who need to grow up are those who haven't watched any of it.

It's fine to not be a fan afterwards, but there are people in here who haven't watched Lord of the Rings and that's insanity.

I've read the books but have never watched any of the LOTR movies. Also never watched a Harry Potter movie and stopped reading them on book 4.

The Hobbit trilogy further reinforced my opinion of that. Will refuse to go back and watch and of the Tolkien adaptions solely because they bloated and decompressed it into a trilogy.

That's super weird.

Just don't watch the hobbit then lol.

The amount of care and effort that went into lotr is on a completely different level compared to the hobbit. Both trilogies barely have anything to do with each other. I can understand not watching the hobbit, but it makes 0 sense to not watch the best film trilogy of all time because of it.

Yeah the original trilogy is amazing
  • mapeh
    1420 posts Professional
    any early reviews on that RM Ferran Torres?
    and the best time to buy him?
  • ContraCode64
    4835 posts National Call-Up
    Enjoyed using Pedri over the weekend, but whilst he's fun, he's not 1.8M coins fun and doesn't seem to have those clutch moments in him. Would give him another outing next weekend, but he'll probably drop 400k by then :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    36183 posts World Cup Winner

Where's this?

Supposed to be coming out tonight
  • RappSnitch
    7590 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I love movies, but I'm just not into fantasy, science fiction or super heroes.

Yup same
  • Arsenalman
    4117 posts National Call-Up
    If icon player pick is 600k or under I’ll consider
  • Gabbalala
    10345 posts Has That Special Something

Where's this?

6pm

Wish they would’ve made it mid or prime though :(
  • Scholesyy
    2566 posts Fans' Favourite
    e6221c7m2iaq.jpg

Couldn't agree more Wayne

That tweet is like 10 years old :D

Still true though..
  • Mc_chigby
    1374 posts Professional
    Scholesyy wrote: »
    e6221c7m2iaq.jpg

Couldn't agree more Wayne

That tweet is like 10 years old :D

Still true though..

I never get the need to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on or put down other sports. Love football, American football, rugby, F1...list goes on.

Not a fan of ice hockey for example but can atleast appreciate the talent and the complexities within the sport. Because I dont watch it or have much knowledge on the sport means why would I have an opinion on it. Just go not one I enjoy but I get why others might.
  • Mr_footballer1
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    That tesco neymar is dumb. Literally sick of playing against him already. Literally you will be playing against tesco neymar in 99% of games in champs now going forward