Gold or flashback Ney Ney

JED_JD
1741 posts Fans' Favourite
Right I have the gold untradable, he's only a super sub anyway, but do I send the gold into the flash back? He actually looks better than the gold card in a lot of ways, what's people's opinion?

Comments

• DannySTFC
    9670 posts League Winner
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Needed another thread in this

• JED_JD
    1741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Needed another thread in this

Too lazy to look for myself so just thought I'd ask haha
  • AlexBear012
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Gold
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have both like a real boss
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    Gold only
  • Moose Factory
    6210 posts Big Money Move
    ub6j77jmzreb.png
  • Mower1993
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gold
  • Lfc23
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Why do people call him ney ney 😂
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    RB I’ve used both
  • Hocus_pocus
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    I caved and did him even though I wanted a CF card. Used his gold and that didn't feel as good as other years. Used this card for 4 games last night and 6 goals so far 3 assists. Feels much smoother and positioning is great. I'd say he's quite a bit better than his gold card
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 14
    May aswell get FB if playing him
    Striker, better shooting and quicker, a lot more agile too, his shootings even similar to the 2.5m WW version and is quicker too.

620-C7-F1-C-5-B3-E-4-D3-A-9370-7757-FB09-C8-F1.png
  • joehuk
    7650 posts League Winner
    As much as the shooting boost is nice I'd prefer his 5*5* with hunter lol

Again he's just a sub for me now not fussed about sending the requirements for his 87.
  • aladdin
    3406 posts National Call-Up
    Lfc23 wrote: »

cos being cringe as possible is the new meta?
  • RadioShaq
    19965 posts Moderator
    The nif still seems better. Once you put hunter on the nif and deadeye on the flashback the nif is faster and with 5 star weakfoot will have more consistent shooting.
  • Chet
    854 posts Semi-Pro
    If you use Neymar at CAM, then use the Gold, but if you use him on the wings I’d recommend the FB.

The NIF doesn’t feel explosive enough to play out wide regardless of chem styles.

The FB having the agility and balance of his WW card with boosted pace, stamina and shooting makes him a great LAM/LW/LF.
  • Ludinator19
    917 posts Professional
    People who are saying gold haven’t tried his FB. I had the gold and sold it to do the FB and the FB has noticeably better pace. He feels a lot quicker and his shooting seems better too.
  • Alford5 wrote: »
    Striker, better shooting and quicker, a lot more agile too, his shootings even similar to the 2.5m WW version and is quicker too.

The composure is a killer as a striker. Also way too weak.
  • dinbaba
    1052 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    The nif still seems better. Once you put hunter on the nif and deadeye on the flashback the nif is faster and with 5 star weakfoot will have more consistent shooting.

Base stats are very important. With that in mind, the FB looks better imo.
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    On the wings probably the FB, he's quicker/more agile and out wide 4* WF is perfectly good.

If central the gold because of passing and 5* WF.
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not overly fussed about weak foots personally 2 of my favourite strikers so far this year are fb icardi and puskas ones got a 3* the other 4*, got hm David at min untradable 5* wf and he’s no better at finishing on it than the other 2 mentioned
  • Ludinator19
    917 posts Professional
    Alford5 wrote: »

He has like 2 less composure than Mbappe hahahaha stop talking crap.
  • FifaProDK
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lfc23 wrote: »

• People who are saying gold haven’t tried his FB. I had the gold and sold it to do the FB and the FB has noticeably better pace. He feels a lot quicker and his shooting seems better too.

Come back after a WL.
  • Barry Allannnn
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    His FB misses so many sitters, particularly on his left. Would much rather face that than his gold card.
  • dandavid2022
    74 posts Park Captain

Benzema FB misses much more than Benzema POTM. I am sure FB Neymar misses more

I think this is the type of SBC to make people waste fodder before better SBCs to come. Like Ronaldo FB SBC last year.
  • FoxDie
    55 posts Park Captain
    Need my 5* WF.

Gold.
  • FoxDie
    55 posts Park Captain

Mbappe misses a lot of sitters. That's why I have him on the wing and gold Neymar up top
  • Wortel1981
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Already have the gold, but the FB is gonna be popular, faced him 5 out of 5 rivals games yesterday.
    If it was a CF or CAM i would be tempted, but as a lw it is a bit of a waste when you already have the gold version
  • madlion
    3203 posts National Call-Up
    IF is best value