Shooting nerf?

Milonairs
180 posts Sunday League Hero
Since two days I changed up my squad. Bought my first big player (mid Cruyff) but my normal Mbappe still performed better. Kept shooting straight at the goalie no matter what I tried. Decided to sell him and by luck I picked up a cheap eusebio on bid. Same story. All shots straight at the keeper. Only way to score is a sweaty pass at the end which I HATE. any1 else having this?

Comments

• YidArmy
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    Give Semi shooting a try.

It's still assisted, but your shots go more in the direction you're aiming, rather than where EA think you should shoot.
  • Milonairs
    180 posts Sunday League Hero
    YidArmy wrote: »

It's still assisted, but your shots go more in the direction you're aiming, rather than where EA think you should shoot.

Never heard of that before? How do I use it?
  • YidArmy
    2464 posts Fans' Favourite
    Milonairs wrote: »

Go into controller settings and scroll down until you see Shooting. You can choose from Assisted (the default setting), Semi or Manual. It will take some time to get used to, but in general, if you are good at aiming and believe you'd rather be more in control of your shots, then it's the way to go.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Milonairs wrote: »

Go into controller settings and scroll down until you see Shooting. You can choose from Assisted (the default setting), Semi or Manual. It will take some time to get used to, but in general, if you are good at aiming and believe you'd rather be more in control of your shots, then it's the way to go.

I did not know this. Noted. Thanks 😊