FIFA 22 Icon/Hero Discussion [reviews, prices, advice]

Comments

• Rb10119
    3664 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Yeah I could put Bellingham in now on full chem, but I really want Gullit back, so have to keep saving and selling.

Honestly, Try Bellingham first
  • Darthsinvadet
    1823 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mid Pele or Eusebio prime next to toty cr7 as striker
  • ha032742
    50742 posts Moderator
    Mid Pele or Eusebio prime next to toty cr7 as striker

At ST Eusebio
  • madlion
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Idk why TOTY Mbappe is more expensive than CR7. This market is something else.

nice to see the market reflecting performance ;)
  • Grifter
    2139 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used this prime Hagi? Easily doable for me with fodder
  • FrankFrank
    9479 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    I’m using this Mid Yashin and he’s not bad at all you know. He has terrible distribution but has made some unreal 1v1 saves. Anyone else used him?

Using him as well and he is making some ridiculous saves yea mate 😆
  • mitsol_7
    61 posts Park Captain
    Jude worth the 1.7 on ps?
  • ha032742
    50742 posts Moderator
    mitsol_7 wrote: »

I still think so but you probably missed his lowest price which was at his weekend…if it doesn’t bother you then go ahead and buy as I really like him.
  • mitsol_7
    61 posts Park Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »

I still think so but you probably missed his lowest price which was at his weekend…if it doesn’t bother you then go ahead and buy as I really like him.

Not to fussed about losing some coins, gunna happen regardless, was just thinking how he compares to other cms around his price.
  • madlion

Not to fussed about losing some coins, gunna happen regardless, was just thinking how he compares to other cms around his price.

he's only behind gullit,toty kante
  • ccooaattssyy
    19891 posts World Class
    Player picks making leagues expensive, feels bad man.
  • ha032742
    50742 posts Moderator
    madlion wrote: »

I don’t think he’s behind either tbh. I prefer him over those two personally.
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Easily.

Ruud is the better flex, but in terms of ingame performance Jude trumps both.
  • Wonderkiid
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 8
    What do we think of that baby Zidane sbc? Never had a Zidane in my team and I do like good passers. Played with Xavi/Pirlo for a while and really enjoyed them despite the pace. Zidane baby looks decent as a CM

I would play him in 41212 2 as a CM instead of Auoar

Screenshot-20220208-005612-90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg
  • madlion
    Orison wrote: »

Easily.

Ruud is the better flex, but in terms of ingame performance Jude trumps both.

Kante has better defensive ai
    Gullit has the hair 😇
  • First time ever using 90 Gullit, 4 goals in his opening 2 games, playing Cm in 442. Looks so imposing and that glorious mane 😍
  • Thefranchise92
    8473 posts League Winner
    Wonderkiid wrote: »
    What do we think of that baby Zidane sbc? Never had a Zidane in my team and I do like good passers. Played with Xavi/Pirlo for a while and really enjoyed them despite the pace. Zidane baby looks decent as a CM

Better of getting paqueta.
  • Scutch
    21678 posts Club Captain
    edited February 8
    First time ever using 90 Gullit, 4 goals in his opening 2 games, playing Cm in 442. Looks so imposing and that glorious mane 😍

Yeah I've got Gullit back now too. 2.55m. He's just an absolute monster in the middle, and covers everywhere. I can see the argument that Jude is a better all round player, but there's something about Gullit that worries opponents when they see him on the squad screen. He rarely loses the ball, massive body style and hair, he has that 5* weak foot, and is always in the right place at the right time.

It's good to have him back.
  • Wonderkiid
    2162 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wonderkiid wrote: »

Better of getting paqueta.

Meh, he doesnt look fun at all.
  • Scutch
    21678 posts Club Captain
    So, this prime Hagi card isn't too bad you know.
  • Cantonas Collar
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite

I used to love Hagi but he hasn’t had the same magic for me in the last few FIFA’s.
  • Scutch
    21678 posts Club Captain
    edited February 8

I used to love Hagi but he hasn’t had the same magic for me in the last few FIFA’s.

I wouldn't have completed him but did it for the FS Hagi in the challenges, but then also packed a tradeable mid Henry from one of the others.
  • MonkeyBoy
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mid cruyff or prime maradonna for cam behind cr7 and R9? Or any of suggestions around that mark on PS?
  • UTFR
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    First time ever using 90 Gullit, 4 goals in his opening 2 games, playing Cm in 442. Looks so imposing and that glorious mane 😍

Yeah I've got Gullit back now too. 2.55m. He's just an absolute monster in the middle, and covers everywhere. I can see the argument that Jude is a better all round player, but there's something about Gullit that worries opponents when they see him on the squad screen. He rarely loses the ball, massive body style and hair, he has that 5* weak foot, and is always in the right place at the right time.

It's good to have him back.

I’ve been using prime zidane for about 50 games after using base zidane for 500 games, got gullit today as I fancied a change and I agree with you, something about him just being there in the box for a cross but then he’s blocking a shot in your box 20 seconds later. Monster.
  • there is no other midfielder like Gullit. Was using him in my team and then i got him untreadeble in mid icon pack. lovely
  • Ive been using Toty cancelo to partner with Gullit 90, but i find my defence lacking pure cdm.

Question is: do i go for 88 vieira or HL Fofana, anyone used both?
  • madlion
    Ive been using Toty cancelo to partner with Gullit 90, but i find my defence lacking pure cdm.

Question is: do i go for 88 vieira or HL Fofana, anyone used both?

Vieira is best pure CDM
  • @Scutch i was so dissapointed by Prime Dinho, man cant finish and felt clunky. Gold ney is better sadly.

R9 and Pele 95 is my duo, they are insane. They compliment each other so well, pele assists - R94 finishes.
  • Scutch
    21678 posts Club Captain
    @Scutch i was so dissapointed by Prime Dinho, man cant finish and felt clunky. Gold ney is better sadly.

R9 and Pele 95 is my duo, they are insane. They compliment each other so well, pele assists - R94 finishes.

I’ve definitely got a different version to you for Dinho, he’s been fantastic for me 😬