FIFA 22 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• TM1982
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect

I’m sure someone will comment saying it’s all about licensing and image rights when it’s obvious who they are by the players at the club. But if that was the case, surely PES would of been sued years ago.
  • Leicester
    85 posts Park Captain
    Agreed that this should be an option for edit teams. Choosing the away section would be cool too.
  • TM1982
    Anyone else notice that the latest squad update has reset the stadium names?

I’m going to wait until Brentford’s stadium is available before naming them all again. At least it should give me something to do until the transfer window closes ffs.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5335 posts Big Money Move
    TM1982 wrote: »

I’m going to wait until Brentford’s stadium is available before naming them all again. At least it should give me something to do until the transfer window closes ffs.

I swear it better not have....
  • TM1982

It has for me on PS5 at least. Haven’t done the update on Series X yet, so might make a backup of the squads first.
  • TM1982

Weirdly enough, hasn’t reset them on Series X. Wish I had of backed up my squads on PS5 though.
  • ERD17
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haven’t checked- is Brentford community stadium
    In game now?
  • TeamExtreme17
    ERD17 wrote: »
    Haven’t checked- is Brentford community stadium
    In game now?

Yes, via a Squad Update.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3279 posts National Call-Up
    Brentford stadium is very nice but I must say, praise has to go to EA for Molton Road stadium, 10 years on that stadium still holds up as a good generic stadium for English teams 😂
  • TM1982
    Anyone else found that you still have to reset your squads (and lose all the stadiums you’ve renamed) otherwise it doesn’t automatically assign Brentford’s stadium to them for exhibitions.

Was the same last year for Elland Road, but I hoped they’d sorted it for this years game.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited January 21
    You'd think, now we're on New Gen consoles AND we can Create/Edit Generic Stadiums that they would FINALLY turn the Steps from 2D to 3D 🤦🏻‍♂️ it looks horrible!!
  • Brentford stadium is not in carrer mode.. damn ea
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's ridiculous that they've not allocated Brentford's stadium to the club
  • Leicester
    85 posts Park Captain
    edited January 27
    Why can’t they get anything right the first time? How difficult is it to allocate the BRENTFORD Community Stadium to Brentford?

Once they do something wrong, it’s an excuse to do it every year. Look at how long Elland Road took last season and now we’ve got it again because of covid, apparently.

The same will happen if Blackburn or Forest get promoted. EA probably on their knees for Fulham, West Brom and Bournemouth to go up so they can focus on getting Ed Sheeran’s star head made.
  • xJOE
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any expectation for the Gazprom Arena to be put in considering it’s the venue for the CL final?
  • Nakamura8990
    48 posts Park Captain
    xJOE wrote: »
    Any expectation for the Gazprom Arena to be put in considering it’s the venue for the CL final?

Considering that Zenit are eFootball exclusive partners, I'd say less than zero.
  • TeamExtreme17

Considering that Zenit are eFootball exclusive partners, I'd say less than zero.

Any news on when that ends? I think this was Man Utd's last year with them, 2018-2021..
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Any news on when that ends? I think this was Man Utd's last year with them, 2018-2021..

I hope it is and EA get the contract back
  • TM1982
    They’ve sorted the Brentford stadium assignment with the latest squad update.
  • TGreatOne
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited March 2
    Parc des Princes has had this weird bug during night-time matches since Update 4 IIRC, most banners appear black and the blue line in the middle of the stadium has a weird black effect. The bug it's present in all game modes, using any teams.
    5uvbsuhso7py.png
    s04bmdxnp182.png
    ix1xkld9hapy.png

A PS5 video of a few months ago for reference:

- The banners appear as intended on it.

- The blue line in the middle of the stadium it's not present on this version, as it was replaced by electronic adboards, only in the next-gen versions (it's actually how the stadium looks in real life now).