Genuinely concerned for this fifa

vMercurial
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I was actually enjoying the game playing every week and I didn’t think the game needed an overhaul.. few bugs here and there but this patch just makes it’s so miserable..

I was excited to open some packs during toty but now idk.

Comments

• Dreadful at the mo

Really don't know what you gonna get

Or should I say you don't know what type of bad you will have to endure
  • vMercurial
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you by any chance play dropback and hit long driven throughballs to your three attackers waiting to poach?

Not taking a fig, just curious.

I love the gameplay after the patch. Controlling the game feels much more rewarding.

No, I play 4222. Direct passing everything else balanced.

Player switching seems off, passing is off. Gameplay feels slower and the worst part for me is the latency glitch.

I just play for 12 wins in WL and that’s it just was terrible since the patch has come out

• vesprino
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you by any chance play dropback and hit long driven throughballs to your three attackers waiting to poach?

I love the gameplay after the patch. Controlling the game feels much more rewarding.

the gameplay has so much predictable BS that it should be a comedy product
  • vesprino wrote: »

This or a wind up product
  • vesprino
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Newbie1234 wrote: »
    vesprino wrote: »

This or a wind up product

yes go 2-0 up just to have 5tackles bounce back to mbappe after their keeper makes a triple save to insallah yeet it to him just to shoot have it saved and neymar hit the rebound in

yes ea very good gameplay i'm enjoying this
  • Ireland_US
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's not gonna last the year. Your average player is gonna have a 90 rated team soon with 99 pace strikers and 90 pace CBs.
  • ROYALNUTT
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It feels like running race most of the time for me. My players feel slow and players just run straight through my team.

I haven’t scored a header for a long time now and Kane sbc just hits the post 2/3 times a game where as Malen can score all his shots
  • Colonel_Getafe
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    All about those overlapping full backs now people can't just ping balls to 4 up front.

It's a difficult compromise a I would like the passing to improve but at the same time I don't want to be stuck with 4 men that have to defend at all costs.
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Passing is complete BS at the moment. And no i didnt abuse the driven pass. But now my 85+ Passing players cant make even the most simple passes. It cost my chances every game and what is worse is it cost me goals too because I give up counters.

And dont get my started on BS goals I concede due to weird stuff
  • Sjonhinho
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly the most annoying thing is me not winning the ball after a tackle. The mechanic should be tackle to win and retain possession. Not bump in and hopefully the bal jumps to a teammate. It's not Rocket League.

But for the rest i feel like i've been winning more after the patch. Opponents not wanting to use their CB's so you van easily pass around the CDM and run past a AI defender. And if they control their CB's they take them out of position so i just pass around the box a couple of times until Icardi or Mbappe makes a good run.
  • pes1972
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero

Agree 100%, best gameplay in a while
  • Royalwhite
    995 posts Professional
    Sjonhinho wrote: »
    Honestly the most annoying thing is me not winning the ball after a tackle. The mechanic should be tackle to win and retain possession. Not bump in and hopefully the bal jumps to a teammate. It's not Rocket League.

But for the rest i feel like i've been winning more after the patch. Opponents not wanting to use their CB's so you van easily pass around the CDM and run past a AI defender. And if they control their CB's they take them out of position so i just pass around the box a couple of times until Icardi or Mbappe makes a good run.

Pressing the tackle button is becoming something from the past, most people now sprint and bump into you either from front or back and somehow end up with the ball . If you still an old school and try to stand tackle you will lose the ball in 3 out of 4 attempts , the other phenomena is you put your player in the path of an expected and well read pass only the ball to just touch the feet of your player and go straight to an opponent !!
  • pes1972 wrote: »

Agree 100%, best gameplay in a while

Just noticed your name.
    Do you play PES?
    I had a few games of PES 21 last night and it was streets ahead of Fifa for realistic gameplay.
    Pity e football is a shambles.