Passing seriously broken!

Gooders66
440 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just had a game of SB’s and wow the passing is seriously broken,it is totally unplayable in this state,does anyone know why it’s like this,passing is pretty important in a football game, surely EA will fix it!!??

Comments

• SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's broken?
  • Slitsomtype
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think skilling, drop back and balls bouncing back is the only thing EA works on. Thats what giving money in the bank. Keep the kids happy
  • radhoyl
    3321 posts National Call-Up
    Gooders66 wrote: »
    Just had a game of SB’s and wow the passing is seriously broken,it is totally unplayable in this state,does anyone know why it’s like this,passing is pretty important in a football game, surely EA will fix it!!??

In SB?
  • Gooders66
    I wish I could record it and show it on here,basic passing just not going where I’m aiming,it’s just weird,it happens in rivals too!
  • Gooders66
    radhoyl wrote: »

In SB?

Yeah,happens in rivals too,I wouldn’t mind if it was the odd pass now and again but it’s about 20+ times a game!?
  • zambrotta619
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    So you passed and the computer intercepted it? is that what’s ‘broken’?
  • Gooders66

Don’t be a smart arse,of course that’s not what I mean🙄
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move

switch to semi ground passing
  • radhoyl
    3321 posts National Call-Up
    radhoyl wrote: »

In SB?

Yeah,happens in rivals too,I wouldn’t mind if it was the odd pass now and again but it’s about 20+ times a game!?

In Rivals is the delay. Never encountered delay in SB.
  • Gooders66
    Judging by these comments it’s just me then!?
  • Hammer87
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect

No it’s not just you. Passing is really bad for me a lot of the time in both rivals & squad battles. The passes either don’t seem to go where I aim them or if they do they’re underhit or overhit
  • Gooders66
    edited January 24
    on,
    Hammer87 wrote: »

No it’s not just you. Passing is really bad for me a lot of the time in both rivals & squad battles. The passes either don’t seem to go where I aim them or if they do they’re underhit or overhit
    Exactly that,it’s the underpowered passes that irritate me,it must be connected to delay somehow,just don’t enjoy playing the game these days,too much wrong with it!!
    Post edited by Gooders66 on
  • Colonel_Getafe
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's horrendous, I can't dribble, can't skill and rely on passing to open up teams. Just not an option for me anymore. It's pretty bad that passing seems a secondary requirement in a football game. Odd decisions being made at EA HQ.
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    i said Semi passing nullifies any passing issues you have, you guys won't test it but go on and on and on. With Semi passing you are in total control of all your passes. test it out in any of the game modes.... also switch to a camera setting that helps you see the passing lane... coop or teleB handicaps passing options. try a different camera option as well
  • Leo_D10S
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Passing is broken in the sense its extremely easy and assisted. People making 180 passes with no problem, and passes avoiding your player when you read them correctly.
  • Hi guys, can you please help me?? Last thursday I had a preview pack with Mbappe that finished on Friday. So because of the servers are off i can't buy the pack and i lose Mbappe!! can you please put the pack already on my account??? can you fixe it?? ihave screenshots
  • Gooders66
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    i said Semi passing nullifies any passing issues you have, you guys won't test it but go on and on and on. With Semi passing you are in total control of all your passes. test it out in any of the game modes.... also switch to a camera setting that helps you see the passing lane... coop or teleB handicaps passing options. try a different camera option as well

I’m already on semi and I’m using coop camera,so doubt your advice will help me!
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Total agree passing is awful after the patch
  • Wi1son73
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    SB’s is more glitched sluggish gameplay than DR’s
  • john_d_efc
    3163 posts National Call-Up

Don’t be a smart arse,of course that’s not what I mean🙄

Ignore that clown mate, he chats the biggest amount of crap on this forum its unreal
  • Ballerson
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been many threads on & comments re thru balls. Passing is worse somehow with a one goal lead in the last 15 game minutes — wonder why?

In laggy or poor connectivity the entire game is a 💩 fest of mystery actions & animations — in decent connectivity things generally work ok….

Ea can’t or won’t or don’t know how to make the game tuned & performing with consistency— eas consistently inconsistent, good tweaks poor tweaks… this forum is really group therapy
  • Johnny_Big_A
    99 posts Park Captain
    Git gud
  • Gooders66
    Git gud

Original!
  • RuddyElmate2022
    2145 posts Fans' Favourite
    Today was super noticeable I couldn’t believe some of the passing in qualifiers.
  • RedPlanet1986
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Leo_D10S wrote: »
    Passing is broken in the sense its extremely easy and assisted. People making 180 passes with no problem, and passes avoiding your player when you read them correctly.

This, but also the other way around. I've got players with <80 passing making crazy through balls, whereas others with >85 passing overhitting a simple pass to the wing.

The other issue I've noticed for a LONG time (since FIFA 21 actually) is when the receiving player doesn't actually lock on to a through ball, and instead keeps running alongside it.

In short, yes - passing is definitely inherently broken and not just due to the input delay.
  • Mmjnnnn
    137 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wish I could record it and show it on here,basic passing just not going where I’m aiming,it’s just weird,it happens in rivals too!
    i literally said this earlier, i wish they could see the crazy passes my players make to the wrong people