• Aqeel87
    3326 posts National Call-Up
    Because it's EA always do it right before big promo to you know what I mean
  • Ireland_US
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah like what is going on? Feels like past FIFAs, just counterattacking BS
  • Furrag85
    2495 posts Fans' Favourite
    The competitive master switch bug has gone. So people no longer have assisted jockey, and a host of other assists such as heading. The result is, they've had to up the goalkeepers again to compensate.

The passing: no excuse. I don't mind longer driven passes being intercepted, but it's the short easy simple ones that are underhit, or central defender playing a square through ball intended to be just in front of your full back goes out of play way too much. I guess it's to allow a greater turnover of possession so games aren't totally one sided.

Either way, the result of this is park the bus + counter. And if people are doing that, then finesse needs to be effective.
  • bigpokey24
    5751 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 25
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    The competitive master switch bug has gone. So people no longer have assisted jockey, and a host of other assists such as heading. The result is, they've had to up the goalkeepers again to compensate.

The passing: no excuse. I don't mind longer driven passes being intercepted, but it's the short easy simple ones that are underhit, or central defender playing a square through ball intended to be just in front of your full back goes out of play way too much. I guess it's to allow a greater turnover of possession so games aren't totally one sided.

Either way, the result of this is park the bus + counter. And if people are doing that, then finesse needs to be effective.

the goalies are back, I need to figure out how to score /finish , getting tired of having 24 shots and goalies saving 20 shots
  • JGDC74
    1387 posts Professional
    I personally think the patch is an improvement. Game feels more responsive and I’m not getting the incredibly one-sided games anymore.
    Plus I’ve always played with competitive master switch on in all modes so it’s kinda fun playing against those who relied on that glitch before!