Any advice for Stadium Dev III? Bicycle kick, Back Heel Assist

Ireland_US
672 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 19
Wanna finish my stadium get up finally. Really been having trouble getting a bicycle kick. Scored a couple scorpions by mistake but that's it. Any advice?

Also, the back heel assist pisses me off. I thought it would be simple using the flair pass where the player spins and heel passes it. I did that twice. DOESNT COUNT!? couldn't believe it. I feel I'll never get this finished. Any tips?
Post edited by Ireland_US on

Comments

• broxigaz
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done mine by going to the byline quite close to the goals then LB and cross the ball back to the centre of the box and just keep spamming on a 60+ rated team wc, back heel assist if I remember was just l2 while passing.
  • Ireland_US
    broxigaz wrote: »
    Done mine by going to the byline quite close to the goals then LB and cross the ball back to the centre of the box and just keep spamming on a 60+ rated team wc, back heel assist if I remember was just l2 while passing.

Ha I've done so many SB games now I'm almost out of opponents for the week. Basically doing the same thing you did, just not getting lucky. Like I said scored a couple scorpions and one from the side but not overhead.

Also like I said the L2 or flair pass doesn't work. Done it twice now and nothing :(
  • McFandan
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 19
    Tried various different ways to do this (corners, by-line crosses, flicking up with 5* skillers, etc) but found passing it around outside the box until your striker backs into a defender inside the box then chipping it in to him and L2 + shooting to be the easiest.

Took me a while to complete the objective but now I can’t stop scoring these 🤣
    Video: https://streamable.com/vpipiq
  • Seminal_Lance
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do a rainbow flick going parallel to the goal line then hold L2/LT and shoot
  • Ireland_US
    Update! I did it!!!!! Lozano, probably the player I least expected! Just used a simple lifted cross and the stars aligned. Was just using a team of fodder untradeables ha.

Now just have the back heel assist left to do.
  • Ireland_US
    McFandan wrote: »
    Tried various different ways to do this (corners, by-line crosses, flicking up with 5* skillers, etc) but found passing it around outside the box until your striker backs into a defender inside the box then chipping it in to him and L2 + shooting to be the easiest.

Took me a while to complete the objective but now I can’t stop scoring these 🤣
    Video: https://streamable.com/vpipiq

So nice
  • broxigaz
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero
    Congrats man all the best with back heel assist
  • CustardHippo
    3282 posts National Call-Up
    Back heel assist, a player with the flair trait helps - squad battles I counter attacked using 424 and went through on goal, directed out wide and then whilst facing the throw in line hold L2 and pass and aim into the box. Does a back heel and hopefully the defenders haven’t caught up, then it’s a tap in. Took a couple of attempts to not have the AI come sweeping in whilst you set it up but easy enough against the low teams on SB
  • McFandan
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well done mate!

Back heel should be easy enough.
    Just catch them on the counter and back heel pass from one ST to the other
  • Ireland_US
    Back heel assist, a player with the flair trait helps - squad battles I counter attacked using 424 and went through on goal, directed out wide and then whilst facing the throw in line hold L2 and pass and aim into the box. Does a back heel and hopefully the defenders haven’t caught up, then it’s a tap in. Took a couple of attempts to not have the AI come sweeping in whilst you set it up but easy enough against the low teams on SB

I did it! Both are done now! I don't know why it wasn't registering before. I guess you just can't do it as a flair spin move thing.

I actually did it in a 451. Used a speedy forward up top and then sprinted in behind and was able to back heel it to one of the two CAMS. I found it easy to just run straight at the goal keeper with one if the CAMs behind you and do a quick L2 x back heel and usually one or two touch it into the goal. Fairly simple once I got the hang of it