So they figured out how to ruin one league swaps now?

This is as bad a as playing the squad battles games for a token now... every match is a disgusting sweat fest... golden goal has gone and more often than not the opponent rubber bands when they equalise because they are just chasing the score in 10 separate games objective.

It's just painful... squad battles was bad enough but now they have ruined this i don't think it's worth the hassle now. I'll be skipping the next swaps. Not worth it.... it just makes me dislike the game suffering through it all.

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19795 posts Moderator
    I dunno what they can do gg ruined it for me haven’t played friendlies this year.
  • dinbaba
    1051 posts Professional
    you have the option to quit games vs toxic players...
  • dinbaba wrote: »
    you have the option to quit games vs toxic players...

Then the way it is at the moment I would just be quitting every single game... almost every game I play is like this. At least every game where I score first is anyway... they continue to play until they score and then rubber band.
    Quitting is not helpful when I've already played past half time? Why would I quit and just start the process over again.

Yet strangely people still expect me to quit when they go up 1st? Funny that isn't it.

I'm still doing it for now but I'm going to have to join in soon as it seems its the only way to get it done
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I dunno what they can do gg ruined it for me haven’t played friendlies this year.

I'm with you on this I'm not even bothered about GG I'd happily play a proper match. But I'd prefer GG to rubber banding.
  • Redlad
    1101 posts Professional
    This is as bad a as playing the squad battles games for a token now... every match is a disgusting sweat fest... golden goal has gone and more often than not the opponent rubber bands when they equalise because they are just chasing the score in 10 separate games objective.

It's just painful... squad battles was bad enough but now they have ruined this i don't think it's worth the hassle now. I'll be skipping the next swaps. Not worth it.... it just makes me dislike the game suffering through it all.

They ruined swaps with the so called ‘rewards’…
  • Redlad
    1101 posts Professional
    Ps it feels like the guy who comes up with the objectives (through balls, finesse and crosses…) is a sadist.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    One man’s toxic is another man’s treasure.
  • AULERT
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just bad luck I would say. I get one or two and I'll just quit, cba to play out a full game with someone if I don't need to.

So often you can score first within 10 mins and you'd have 3 or 4 done by the time you last out a full game.
  • Cainman88
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I didn’t do golden goal for bundasleague I tried but squad was so bad couldn’t get a first goal I’m over ten games so I played them out
    Rest I did gg, prob best to do them asap as most people do it then
  • RedPlanet1986
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AULERT wrote: »
    Just bad luck I would say. I get one or two and I'll just quit, cba to play out a full game with someone if I don't need to.

So often you can score first within 10 mins and you'd have 3 or 4 done by the time you last out a full game.

Yes, I think you've been unfortunately quite unlucky OP. I would say, in my experience, 4 out of 5 players have quit when I scored first. Can't complain about that.
  • Team Sam
    3898 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe you're pausing after you score?

That's the only time I don't quit.
  • Not one to defend the game, or community

But praise where praise is due

I did 2 online swaps yesterday

Played roughly 30 matches to obtain everyone that went 1 nil up quit

Everyone
  • Shemson
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haven’t done this yet but I have to say, last time round I didn’t have one single player who didn’t play golden goal for all 3 friendly objectives and I returned the favour too of course
  • AULERT wrote: »

Yes, I think you've been unfortunately quite unlucky OP. I would say, in my experience, 4 out of 5 players have quit when I scored first. Can't complain about that.

Hmm maybe, it's just taken me all morning to do the PL ones... only 2 were golden goal my way, I gave GG lots of times and had over 5 rubber banners. I'm starting the others now so I'll see how that goes.
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Maybe you're pausing after you score?

That's the only time I don't quit.

No definitely not I know the rules of etiquette 🤣... to be honest it doesn't bother me if they do that I'm more irritated by those that do a full 20 second celebration... I take that as a challenge and carry on playing 🤣
  • ToiletChimp
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adding to the voices to say you're unlucky. Have probably had a few more not quit than usual but on the whole the ones that don't get tend to do so if you can score a second. If they don't quit and equalise I often quit myself and queue up again as it's quicker to do that than sit through a whole game.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    Redlad wrote: »
    Ps it feels like the guy who comes up with the objectives (through balls, finesse and crosses…) is a sadist.

Through balls when everyone parks the bus was annoying af. Got everything else do quickly but had to play extra games for the damn through balls!
  • Panic over!! 🤣🤣... yes you are all correct... doing the ligue 1 now and have done 7 games in 20 mins, order is restored I'll put my dummy back in now 😄.

Dunno if it was to do with the team or something as my ligue 1 team is infinitely better than my prem... they are just quitting instantly now when I score in first 5 mins... the mbappe effect?
  • Ballerson
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    No doubt MM for Sarr is a grind and opponents are toxic….but have you played squad battles??? Omg, squad battles on world class should be considered for punishment for inmates….

And I still prefer to do objectives in an objective mode versus rivals —

This one ea got right, it’s the community’s fault for being such selfish non sharing toxic more ons in mm….

• Redlad
    1101 posts Professional
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Redlad wrote: »

Through balls when everyone parks the bus was annoying af. Got everything else do quickly but had to play extra games for the damn through balls!

All of my finesses shots go in row z when they’re needed for objectives! 😂😂😂