FIFA 22 Icon/Hero Discussion [reviews, prices, advice]

Comments

• jonas1904
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »
    Looking for some advice - if I sell my pack pulled mid Eusebio I’ve got enough to get mid R9.

To those that have used R9, is he worth it it? Eusebio finished everything for me but R9 is always the target, I’ve just never been able to get there! I grew up watching him so have always wanted him for that reason.

I guess, will I regret selling Eusebio? Would they work together as a pair? I have over 100 packs saved for toty so I could always wait and see if I get lucky there

I used base Eusebio and Prime. And for my play style R9 is better , Eusebio don’t have the close drible and the 5 star skills and sometimes around the box that is a game changer for me. In terms of finishing both are crazy. I think the movement and the fear factor on R9 is a bit better than Eusebio. Bought R9 when selled my team from Toty , see a nice price on R9 and bough direct and I think I don’t selling this guy in the next months , have something like 35 games 50 goals on rivals and wl

Btw if you don’t use skills I do t know if R9 worth 1.5 m plus , but for my play style worth it. And never looked back
  • Jack744
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Using untradeables until TOTY and have realised the 86 Nakata I got in the last mid icon SBC is actually...quite good?! Nice LS dribbling, good enough finishing and passing. Playing as a CAM in elite div his record is P14 G11 A6 which is pretty nice.

I haven't even bothered putting a chem style on him :D
  • Scottybtech
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looking at getting mid maldini but can’t bring myself to pay that much for a cb. Is he worth it ?
  • Furrag85
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    Buy baby and play on 7 chem.
  • Scottybtech
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Furrag85 wrote: »

Had the base before he was very good,
  • Jack744

This. If you can't afford the prime go with the baby
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    Boy is mid Butragueno a goal machine. Scores so much and feels ridiculously op agile wise.

Prime Torres is near unstoppable aswell, just rips through defences.

Should get my highest rank this WL with Front three of prime Torres, Mid Butragueno and OTW CR7 in cam.
  • Simm0
    1212 posts Professional
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Boy is mid Butragueno a goal machine. Scores so much and feels ridiculously op agile wise.

Should get my highest rank this WL with Front three of prime Torres, Mid Butragueno and OTW CR7 in cam.
    CR7 at CAM 😬
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    edited January 13
    Simm0 wrote: »

CR7 at CAM 😬

Yeah, his output has reduced but he's the best passer out of the three and I enjoy dribbling from the half way line using the skills and stuff!

I can't bring myself to sell the card I love CR7 😔
  • Arsenalman
    3677 posts National Call-Up

Is torres better than mid butra?
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    Screenshot-20220113-145635-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Two completely different players tbh. Butragueno is very nimble and lethal when infront of goal, can score from any angle with his 5* wf, but lacks height and is bossed off the ball. Just like Torres, when running into space you just can't catch Butra.

Torres is much more physical, pretty solid in the air, very fast and I've found much more clinical than the base and mid.
  • Gabbalala
    8875 posts League Winner
    edited January 13
    tm53smL.png

Zola is really quality. Torres is the obvious standout. Nedved pops up with a goal and an assists every game but is quiet for 80% of the match :lol:

The CB trio is a joke!
    Post edited by Gabbalala on
  • Furrag85
    Please get VDS in goal. I can't cope!
  • Gabbalala
    8875 posts League Winner
    Please get VDS in goal. I can't cope!

There's apparently an Icon PP coming soon so I want to keep as much liquid as I possibly can just in case it's expensive!
  • Furrag85
    IMG-20220112-214828.jpg

Where do you guys recommend upgrading if I traded up to 2m?

Politano and Di Natale are next, but ideally I'd want their replacements to be:
    - 5* skills or WF. No less than 4*WF or skills.
    - Clinical, good at crossing/creating and dribbling AND long shots.

Was thinking (mid) Nedved/Garrincha? Would Mbappe would at LCAM or RCAM?

Could maybe sell Cantona, upgrade to prime Cantona or buy Ibra, but I expect latter to tumble.
  • IamFrench
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    He is like my son

FJAUtemXoAEy57X.jpg
  • Js734
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    Prime Gullit better than mid this year?
  • IamFrench
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    Js734 wrote: »

Personally I'm not a big fan of Gullit 90, I think the Prime is better

--

Prime Eusebio B)

srnX0mt.gif
  • Jack744
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Js734 wrote: »

Personally I'm not a big fan of Gullit 90, I think the Prime is better

--

Prime Eusebio B)

srnX0mt.gif

Hmm Gullit not worth it this year then? Who would you suggest as an attacking CM? 433(5) with HL Fofana the other CM and mid Vieira CDM.
  • Furrag85
    Why not Zidane?

Has anyone tried prime Xavi at CDM in a 4231? Was going to replace RB Verratti alongside Zidane.
  • Jack744
    Why not Zidane?

Has anyone tried prime Xavi at CDM in a 4231? Was going to replace RB Verratti alongside Zidane.

Have just been looking on Futbin and think Zizou is the right shout! Baby version for the work rates.
  • RappSnitch
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Carlos Alberto at 600k is very tempting. Has anyone tried him yet?
  • Furrag85
    Jack744 wrote: »
    Why not Zidane?

Have just been looking on Futbin and think Zizou is the right shout! Baby version for the work rates.

I really like him. Has 23 goals in 81 games for me as a balanced CDM. He's very strong through the skill moves such as la croqueta and who doesnt love seeing him do a marseille roulette? The 5* skills are a bonus too playing out of trouble.
  • Jack744
    Why not Zidane?

I really like him. Has 23 goals in 81 games for me as a balanced CDM. He's very strong through the skill moves such as la croqueta and who doesnt love seeing him do a marseille roulette? The 5* skills are a bonus too playing out of trouble.

Sounds great, cheers!
  • Marto7
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GKs are so so nerfed that im pissed of conceding easy goals. Curently using inform Courtois who was very very good until last 10 days maybe or idk exactly when he just broke. Who is the best GK ingame ? I want to get the best one so these easy goals that i concede is reduced to minimum. Thinking about Van Der Sar but is middle the best Version ? And why prime is more expensive than ? Cech is broken with that stupid trait Caution with crosses.
    The GK should be Brazilian or icon. Thanks
  • Furrag85
    GK ability seems to be based around (mainly):
    Height
    Diving
    Reflexes

Saves with feet is an additional nice trait.
  • Rolls-reus96
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought Ginola last night, of couse i lost already 100k on him :D

However, I have Best, Di natale, Neymar and ucl Vini untradeble. Who do i play where?
  • Jack744

However, I have Best, Di natale, Neymar and ucl Vini untradeble. Who do i play where?

Found Ginola best at ST
  • Rolls-reus96
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite

Found Ginola best at ST

Forgot to mention. i play 442 and ginola is striker. Need someone next to him and the wingers :)
  • Jack744

Found Ginola best at ST

Forgot to mention. i play 442 and ginola is striker. Need someone next to him and the wingers :)

Di Natale ST, Best and Vini wings and Neymar CM then! Would just need someone else at CM who is very defensive - mid Vieira maybe?