Personalised stadium hate....

Fozberry
640 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited January 8
Pitch lines should be white, leave them alone...I don't mind the black lines too much, but the green ones are an absolute abomination!

Balls are primarily white unless snow...the black and disco balls I find hard to follow at speed.

And lighting, those pitches where you have the change from shadow to sunlight due to stadium design, I really can't stand it.

Tifos and trophies are pointless rubbish. It's a football game, not Animal Crossing or The Sims!

Is it just me that hates all these features?!

Comments

573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who in there right mind thought green pitch paint would be a good idea at EA!? Fireworks,Sparklers and Confetti I can deal with as it keeps the younger kids happy but pitch paint is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • NataliesBottom
    481 posts Sunday League Hero
    The more PSG players on the loading screen...the more likely you are to get blue lines, tifomageddon & fireworks. In an ugly, generic fut stadium.

Just an observation 😉😜
  • host
    97 posts Park Captain
    Maybe people who want cartoon stadiums should have to play with Kermit and Ronald McDonald as strikers.
  • NataliesBottom
    481 posts Sunday League Hero
    host wrote: »
    Maybe people who want cartoon stadiums should have to play with Kermit and Ronald McDonald as strikers.

I’d pay top dollar for Kermit to be fair...
  • DutchDelight
    1210 posts Professional
    You're not alone, I despise them. Hurts to see they put resources into this useless BS.
  • Fozberry
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect

I’d pay top dollar for Kermit to be fair...

He'd be screwed if Miss Piggy played CB though...
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up

This would be a great idea. I would love if you could have a special power move where you take control of Godzilla and can run about eating their players.
  • Maestro2k
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You're not alone, I despise them. Hurts to see they put resources into this useless BS.

• SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hate people in rivals who are still using stadiums with stupid shadows on the pitch in 2022. Shouldn't be allowed.
  • BadSeedsFC
    2949 posts National Call-Up
    I like my Henry tifo. Apart from that, I don't use color lines pitch, trophies or any other rubbish. But Henry up there is priceless.
  • Diggy
    15564 posts World Class
    I want a realistic stadium switch in game no more flares trophies on pitch side
  • GoonerJoe88
    1156 posts Professional
    I also keep mine as basic and realistic as possible. I just find it odd with all the artsy tifos and pyrotechnics.
  • Jimmy89
    947 posts Semi-Pro

Ronald only has 3* WF, I’m out.
  • Boysie91
    14872 posts World Class
    I actually prefer to play against custom stadiums due to the camera angle of some of the official stadiums being so bad like Anfield and Stamford Bridge. On top off that the awful shadows and colour pitches some stadiums have.
  • FlyingOkapis
    1755 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm convinced the only people using coloured lines are doing so out of belief that it gives them an edge over the opponent by hurting there eyes, surely people cant think these lines actually look good can they?

Saying that, I dont really care anymore, green, blue, black its all the same, I notice at the start of the game and think to myself you're a d i ck, then I dont really notice them any more after that.
  • PaulDr
    3250 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 8
    Ea changed this last year for inclusivity reasons so you could select your own colours. Despite repeated complaints through the correct channels, they've not bothered this year. I have no idea why it doesn't matter to them now.
  • PhilT1808
    481 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At least the ball colour is ok. Hated it when the ball was customised.
  • Boysie91
    14872 posts World Class
    I'm convinced the only people using coloured lines are doing so out of belief that it gives them an edge over the opponent by hurting there eyes, surely people cant think these lines actually look good can they?

Saying that, I dont really care anymore, green, blue, black its all the same, I notice at the start of the game and think to myself you're a d i ck, then I dont really notice them any more after that.

I have yellow lines with yellow net as its my favourite colour and being colour blind it stands out more than white.
  • Ireland_US
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ppl still have that steam punk kid tifo LOL
  • Joka2002
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don't forget.. why do we need the animation every time we get a Tifo.
  • Jimmy89
    947 posts Semi-Pro
    I just want all the basic stadiums back, ie. The ones that can’t accommodate all this sh*t.
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    @Fozberry I have a thread about this every year since designs where introduced :)

Keep it simple , my theory is all this fluff slows down the menus and game lag haha
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game is just made for kids, look at stadiums, look at the gameplay, nothing compared with the real football, it’s just an arcade game.

I hope UFL will be different with no kids around
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1472 posts Professional
    Yeah, it’s pretty bad.. but I’d rather have stadium customisation cards as pack fillers than fitness cards.
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    @StarOfTheSouth naw fitness cards were not that bad I rather have those than anything custom besides official licensed balls and boots , irl stadiums , and real team official jerseys, not Santa class or some techno dj or some fairies , brown terd balls from last year , and like lines and flares .

Just why EA why - please who works for you , anyone on this forum actually part of the content team just directly DM and let me know why :)