Base Torres Is Naff The Know Alls Said...

1
SSL14
1079 posts Professional
edited January 7
Near 200 goals and still going strong.

This was in fut champions just now. El Nino helped himself to three goals.

Smart-Select-20220107-230900-Gallery.gif
image hosting gratis

If anyone is looking for a quality striker around 200k, give base Torres a go. You'll be surprised at just how much better the base is than the mid version.

Comments

  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    edited January 7
    20220107-232419.jpg

  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed him in the base Icon pack. Still doing good in Elite. He feels kinda strong and his finishing is good.
  • Efrenc90
    1350 posts Play-Off Hero
    I been using Base RVP and he is class also! Keeps scoring Hat tricks for me.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Scotchy, is that you??
  • Moxon
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Apparently the Prime is going to be an SBC this weekend.
  • Moose Factory
    6207 posts Big Money Move
    I pulled the base too and will likely do the prime. Base has been amazing though.
  • SaintSmithy
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had his base and thought he was great. Scored alot for me
  • Silent Singer74
    711 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I pulled his mid in icon sbc. He's ridiculous with a hawk chem.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1845 posts Play-Off Hero
    I pulled his mid in icon sbc. He's ridiculous with a hawk chem.

    Tried his mid a few months back and immediately flogged him. Awful.
  • Shake_n_Bake
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Efrenc90 wrote: »
    I been using Base RVP and he is class also! Keeps scoring Hat tricks for me.

    This. RVP is my MVP
  • MrPinky
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Moxon wrote: »
    Apparently the Prime is going to be an SBC this weekend.
    Who else ?
  • Moxon
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    MrPinky wrote: »
    Moxon wrote: »
    Apparently the Prime is going to be an SBC this weekend.
    Who else ?
    Base Seedorf
  • JakeH
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I did his prime SBC last year. J I’m think I will do the same again!
  • Scottybtech
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life
  • Moxon
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Why are people paying 1.4 mil for him then?
  • Scottybtech
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moxon wrote: »
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Why are people paying 1.4 mil for him then?

    Not a clue tbh. I paid 1.5 and sold him after 12 games he’s just not worth it at all, just because people are paying a high price for a card doesn’t mean he’s good loool
  • Moxon
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    Moxon wrote: »
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Why are people paying 1.4 mil for him then?

    Not a clue tbh. I paid 1.5 and sold him after 12 games he’s just not worth it at all, just because people are paying a high price for a card doesn’t mean he’s good loool

    While that’s true, it’s usually players who are over hyped and popular in FIFA that get over priced.

    I never realised that Torres had much hype in this game.
  • john_d_efc
    2882 posts National Call-Up
    SSL14 wrote: »
    You'll be surprised at just how much better the base is than the mid version.

    Funny you say that, that mid version isn't all that
  • Scottybtech
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Moxon wrote: »
    Moxon wrote: »
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Why are people paying 1.4 mil for him then?

    Not a clue tbh. I paid 1.5 and sold him after 12 games he’s just not worth it at all, just because people are paying a high price for a card doesn’t mean he’s good loool

    While that’s true, it’s usually players who are over hyped and popular in FIFA that get over priced.

    I never realised that Torres had much hype in this game.

    Same with eto’o, he’s always massively overpriced & he’s pretty average in game, even his Pim last year was disappointing
  • john_d_efc
    2882 posts National Call-Up
    The base has more composure than the mid, I guess that's why my Torres can't finish, I'd rather have composure than pace tbh
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    Well the base is quick enough. You can see in the gif Kyle Walker doesn't get anywhere near him.

    I'll be doing the prime later if the leak is true. Just blown 600k on fodder for it before the prices potentially increase and the sbc costs 1mil +
  • Redlad
    1101 posts Professional
    Moxon wrote: »
    Apparently the Prime is going to be an SBC this weekend.

    I might put my untradeable mbappe in it. My team has been trash since I put him in…
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Near 200 goals and still going strong.

    This was in fut champions just now. El Nino helped himself to three goals.

    Smart-Select-20220107-230900-Gallery.gif
    image hosting gratis

    If anyone is looking for a quality striker around 200k, give base Torres a go. You'll be surprised at just how much better the base is than the mid version.

    Why you put the vid on Asif it’s a class goal 😂
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    Alford5 wrote: »
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Near 200 goals and still going strong.

    This was in fut champions just now. El Nino helped himself to three goals.

    Smart-Select-20220107-230900-Gallery.gif
    image hosting gratis

    If anyone is looking for a quality striker around 200k, give base Torres a go. You'll be surprised at just how much better the base is than the mid version.

    Why you put the vid on Asif it’s a class goal 😂

    Because it was a mint goal. Steams past Walker and Van ❤️❤️❤️❤️ then smashs it across goal on the volley.

    😊
  • rats21
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Exactly this. Im surprised that he works for so many guys here. His 91 rated version especially is absolutely woeful. Would barely pay 150k for it, honestly reminds me of lukaku in game and not sure what the problem was. Couldn't turn or shoot in time to save his life.
  • Alford5
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Alford5 wrote: »
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Near 200 goals and still going strong.

    This was in fut champions just now. El Nino helped himself to three goals.

    Smart-Select-20220107-230900-Gallery.gif
    image hosting gratis

    If anyone is looking for a quality striker around 200k, give base Torres a go. You'll be surprised at just how much better the base is than the mid version.

    Why you put the vid on Asif it’s a class goal 😂

    Because it was a mint goal. Steams past Walker and Van ❤️❤️❤️❤️ then smashs it across goal on the volley.

    😊

    If my striker didn’t finish that I’d discard him
  • Saiber_Summia
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    rats21 wrote: »
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Exactly this. Im surprised that he works for so many guys here. His 91 rated version especially is absolutely woeful. Would barely pay 150k for it, honestly reminds me of lukaku in game and not sure what the problem was. Couldn't turn or shoot in time to save his life.

    I would have been tempted to do the sbc simply based on last Y card performance. It was in my front line for a couple of months and despite was not extremely “visible” (no wow effect) was consistently banging at least one goal per game

    Surprised to hear you guys consider this card awful, that insinuate a big doubt that will prob make me fo first the loan version…
  • SSL14
    1079 posts Professional
    Alford5 wrote: »
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Alford5 wrote: »
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Near 200 goals and still going strong.

    This was in fut champions just now. El Nino helped himself to three goals.

    Smart-Select-20220107-230900-Gallery.gif
    image hosting gratis

    If anyone is looking for a quality striker around 200k, give base Torres a go. You'll be surprised at just how much better the base is than the mid version.

    Why you put the vid on Asif it’s a class goal 😂

    Because it was a mint goal. Steams past Walker and Van ❤️❤️❤️❤️ then smashs it across goal on the volley.

    😊

    If my striker didn’t finish that I’d discard him

    Better get discarding then 😆
  • rats21
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    rats21 wrote: »
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Exactly this. Im surprised that he works for so many guys here. His 91 rated version especially is absolutely woeful. Would barely pay 150k for it, honestly reminds me of lukaku in game and not sure what the problem was. Couldn't turn or shoot in time to save his life.

    I would have been tempted to do the sbc simply based on last Y card performance. It was in my front line for a couple of months and despite was not extremely “visible” (no wow effect) was consistently banging at least one goal per game

    Surprised to hear you guys consider this card awful, that insinuate a big doubt that will prob make me fo first the loan version…

    Just try him out and let me know what you think mate. For sure he won't be worth the price EA sets and also I'm not sure an engine Chem style will fix his problem either. It was actually shocking when I tried him and couldn't believe that this moving truck ingame was actually Fernando Torres.
  • Saiber_Summia
    3108 posts National Call-Up
    rats21 wrote: »
    rats21 wrote: »
    All versions of Torres are absolutely awful. Tried his prime last week unreal finisher but turns like a bus & can’t pass. No chance he’s worth his price. Sad really because he was quality in real life

    Exactly this. Im surprised that he works for so many guys here. His 91 rated version especially is absolutely woeful. Would barely pay 150k for it, honestly reminds me of lukaku in game and not sure what the problem was. Couldn't turn or shoot in time to save his life.

    I would have been tempted to do the sbc simply based on last Y card performance. It was in my front line for a couple of months and despite was not extremely “visible” (no wow effect) was consistently banging at least one goal per game

    Surprised to hear you guys consider this card awful, that insinuate a big doubt that will prob make me fo first the loan version…

    Just try him out and let me know what you think mate. For sure he won't be worth the price EA sets and also I'm not sure an engine Chem style will fix his problem either. It was actually shocking when I tried him and couldn't believe that this moving truck ingame was actually Fernando Torres.

    Currently using cr7 and strongly willing to change to some other cards more agile
    It will be a real pity if me too will feel Torres clunky as well, I was hoping to have found my next set up of the striker line 😉
Sign In or Register to comment.