What's the actual point of releasing Joselu?

DjangoFreeman
75 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why waste a spot for such a terrible card. And, no the pace has nothing to do with it. Dude has 38 balance and 72 composure loll

Just pick someone else....I know they want some lower rated players in the team but...at least pick someone that people MIGHT want to use

Comments

• Because he got player of the month. They can't really change that decision. Is he not French enough for you?
  • DannySTFC
    10375 posts Has That Special Something
    Because he got player of the month. They can't really change that decision. Is he not French enough for you?

That’s Juanmi
    Why waste a spot for such a terrible card. And, no the pace has nothing to do with it. Dude has 38 balance and 72 composure loll

Just pick someone else....I know they want some lower rated players in the team but...at least pick someone that people MIGHT want to use

The reason is so EA can make the likeliness of packing a HL odds higher. You click the right stick or whatever it is and gives you the odds of packing one. They put cards like this in the promo so people see higher odds and think they’re going to get someone like Mbappe.
  • Texas6
    957 posts Professional
    Because he got player of the month. They can't really change that decision. Is he not French enough for you?
    ??

Juanmi won the POTM, not Joselu :D
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite

Pretty sure Juanmi is POTM, not Joselu.

Jooooos e Lu Lu Lu
    He might score one he might score two…
  • Kouli06
    4556 posts National Call-Up
    Cus when EA say a 5% chance at a headliner in packs they mean a 5% chance at Joselu 🤣
  • I’ll actually use him.

I realise I’ll be in the 0.01% though.
  • pes1972
    1894 posts Fans' Favourite
    So I could get him, talk about dissapointment when I finally got a HL guy in packs :(
  • HulkSmashPotato
    1505 posts Play-Off Hero

He is there ready for us all to pack once they release that sbc

• Boysie91
    15943 posts World Class
    Just packed him he looks 💩
  • I SiR MartY I
    16771 posts World Class
    Tony_Pulis wrote: »
    I’ll actually use him.

I realise I’ll be in the 0.01% though.

6,4 ST
    Tony Pulis username and picture

I'd be upset if you didn't have him in your team
  • Texas6 wrote: »
    ??

Juanmi won the POTM, not Joselu :D

😂 I stand corrected.
  • jamiemb17
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To fill up my packs.

(Already got him twice.)