HL VVD vs Gold card. Worth it?

KurzBobby
232 posts Sunday League Hero
Just got HL VVD in a 7.5k pack 😁

Thing is I already use his gold card and love it. Is the HL card really worth 700k more?

I know he's sure to get at least one upgrade but never had so much invested in a CB.

Worth it or use coins elsewhere?

Comments

• DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 7
    I've played both the normal and IF cards and haven't noticed any difference, either way, they're both pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Safckje
    1232 posts Professional
    I always think 700k is better used in midfield or attack as you can get cheaper defenders that do a good enough job.
  • Joeznnn
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have IF VVD untradable, lasted 1 weekend league in my team. Unfortunately doesn’t have “it” this year imo.
  • MadeYouLook91
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For me VVD is amazing. Playing him next to RTTK De Ligt.
  • KurzBobby
    Safckje wrote: »
    I always think 700k is better used in midfield or attack as you can get cheaper defenders that do a good enough job.

Yeah that's kinda my thinking. A better KDB or Kante card maybe.

If selling HL VVD is it best to do it now or wait till he's out of packs next week maybe? Not sure I have the patience to hold on long term and wait for an upgrade haha.
  • KurzBobby

Which one? Headliner or Gold card?
  • KurzBobby
    DaMMian wrote: »
    I've played both the normal and IF cards and haven't noticed any difference, either way, they're both pretty ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

So who's a better prem option?
  • Hocus_pocus
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vvd this fifa is awful got rid after 5 games
  • MadeYouLook91
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    KurzBobby wrote: »

Which one? Headliner or Gold card?

Used his IF first and then sold it to get the HL.
  • broxigaz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Safckje wrote: »

I agree but vvd he's one clever player in the real world, is there a real world, God damn you ultimate team running away screaming.
  • KurzBobby
    Might sell him then and use the coins to try out Di Natalie (who I've not used) and Winter Sterling, or maybe just swap for the IF Neymar.

Will HL1 card prices rise after they are out of packs tonight?
  • Miigue
    1142 posts Professional
    I bought him as an investment and only used him for like 10 games. He’s a rock, and he wins most duels, but you can buy defenders who can do the same job for a fraction of the price.
  • Jordonp
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    His HL is crap, used him in draft. Subbed him off twice.
  • SuperJames9005
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 7
    I bought 2 @ 635k and 632k. Used one in Elite Rivals. Extremely trash. Get rid of them before HL Team 2 comes out. NIF Kimpembe, Showdown Pique, WW Azp are all better.
  • I have his 90 red pick and play him next to 92 maldini, he is awesome tbh he is much faster then you would think and with his long legs he is between everything.

I also have teze ww and tbh if i didnt had red pick vvd i would use him he is a beast and ofc much cheaper.