Philippe Coutinho Winter OTW

Make it happen EA !!!

UTV

so chuffed for VILLA hope he can bring some of that magic back to the EPL

Comments

• Look away Arsenal and Spurs..
  • Lackosweat
    11660 posts Has That Special Something
    Pointless card as it will never be as good as the WW. That card is not that good anyway.
  • Lackosweat wrote: »
    Pointless card as it will never be as good as the WW. That card is not that good anyway.

Would need atleast a third inform to compete agreed
  • Up the villa come on you 🦁s.great signing.WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO WHO NEEDS GREALISH WHEN YOU'VE GOT COUTINHO
  • Up the villa come on you 🦁s.great signing.WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO WHO NEEDS GREALISH WHEN YOU'VE GOT COUTINHO

UTV
    But who's Grealish ?
  • Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Man gets loaned out like a rusty tile cutter these days....
    Waster.
    I'll be happy for Villa if he proves me wrong.
  • Kouli06
    4556 posts National Call-Up
    Up the villa come on you 🦁s.great signing.WAKE ME UP BEFORE YOU GO GO WHO NEEDS GREALISH WHEN YOU'VE GOT COUTINHO

Love this!
    UTV!
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2022
    The villa fans very excited about this one!!! Yous not watch him play recently??? Must be big mates with stevie G anyhow.
  • phep
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Interested to see how he gets on. Could do a Lingard and look amazing in a slightly smaller team, or he could do a James and blow really hot for a bit before he falls off the face of the earth. Genuinely curious to see how this one will go.
  • phep wrote: »
    Interested to see how he gets on. Could do a Lingard and look amazing in a slightly smaller team, or he could do a James and blow really hot for a bit before he falls off the face of the earth. Genuinely curious to see how this one will go.

The class and pedigree is there .He just needs to find his mojo.
    I will have a front row seat (season ticket) facing dugout virtually in a straight line where Stevie G stands to witness it all..
  • GeorgeGervin
    3516 posts National Call-Up
    phep wrote: »

I will have a front row seat (season ticket) facing dugout virtually in a straight line where Stevie G stands to witness it all..

Game Over Man. Game Over.
  • phep wrote: »

💯❤
  • Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero

💯❤

You didn't play Unreal Tournament back in the day, by any chance?
  • Redlad
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Unless they change his body type and add the finesse trait, I’m unlikely to get excited over any of his cards this year.
  • Lfc23
    3889 posts National Call-Up
    Hope he does good for villa ruined his career by moving to Barca very good signing for villa tho
  • Anadin7 wrote: »

💯❤

You didn't play Unreal Tournament back in the day, by any chance?

Nope wouldn't even know what it is ? Why ?
  • CeeQue
    15561 posts World Class
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    Hope he does good for villa ruined his career by moving to Barca very good signing for villa tho

EPL clubs doing us a favor with his wages QbadP.png
  • Jamieb333
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buzzing about this.. UTFV
  • Jamieb333 wrote: »
    Buzzing about this.. UTFV

Villa till ...... I die