anyone else who dont play WE and can only upgrade their team when season rewards are out?

CK4795
1233 posts Play-Off Hero
the only time i can actually upgrade my team is when i get sbc fodder from the season rewards for rivals.
Then i can go and do some SBCs to improve my team. And somehow the last 1-2 months i also dont earn coins much so i dont benefit from low prices.
No complain here. Just curious if im doing something wrong because getting 7 wins a week is appearantly not enough

Comments

• Mic2904
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't played a WL in about 2 years.... but the 'secret' is trading...

Otherwise I think its pretty damn impossible to create a competitive team... If winning is your aim...
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    CK4795 wrote: »
    the only time i can actually upgrade my team is when i get sbc fodder from the season rewards for rivals.
    Then i can go and do some SBCs to improve my team. And somehow the last 1-2 months i also dont earn coins much so i dont benefit from low prices.
    No complain here. Just curious if im doing something wrong because getting 7 wins a week is appearantly not enough

well you could do squad battles if you really want for more rewards , get higher division for better rewards , only an idea
  • BoomerangTHFC
    70 posts Park Captain
    > @leea12345 said:
    > well you could do squad battles if you really want for more rewards , get higher division for better rewards , only an idea

Have you seen the state of squad battles?

Trust me that’s not an idea
  • Kouli06
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    I mean there are a ridiculous amount of objectives to work on that will give you free players and packs 🤷‍♂️
    Don’t have to wait for the end of the week for those.
  • Fifapayne
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    Why can’t you play weekend league?
  • RadioShaq
    20132 posts Moderator
    You need to trade.
  • Johnny_Big_A
    99 posts Park Captain
    Why play if you don't want to play weekend league?

It's the best mode there is.
  • JakeH
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    Play the qualifiers? Even if you quit all games you get 2 jumbo card packs.
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    I've played every WL except for one + elite rivals rewards. Still my squad is nothing more than decent.

It doesnt matter how many packs you get, especially when whats inside of them aint nothing but garbage
  • FifaProDK
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trade or take tradeable packs from weekly rewards.