From D4 to D1 in a couple hours?!

golazo
2337 posts National Call-Up
So I’ve been a rover cuz I never have that much time to play. I didn’t want to sweat out games in higher divisions because of my time restraints. Now I’m on holiday break from work. I gave it a go and found it strangely easy to hit D1. Am I just not aware of my skill level? Or were higher divisions not that sweaty or hard to begin with?

WL league when I play i get the 8-12 wins needed for the picks. Don’t have time for more mostly.

Comments

• golazo
    Well if that’s the case. I’ll rove around and go for D1 on the last day lol.
  • RadioShaq
    20236 posts Moderator
    Probably just playing a lot of other rovers in division 4.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    Your a cheat who's being hiding in a much lower division than your skill level then?? That what your saying?? No better than a cheating Self relegator from last year.
  • golazo
    Your a cheat who's being hiding in a much lower division than your skill level then?? That what your saying?? No better than a cheating Self relegator from last year.

I play how I want to play. You can have your opinion on whatever you want. You go do you. I’ll do me 🙂
  • Robertjames86
    edited December 2021
    golazo wrote: »

I play how I want to play. You can have your opinion on whatever you want. You go do you. I’ll do me 🙂

Fair enough but why the need to start a thread bragging about finding it 'strangely easy' going from div 4 to 1???. Your cheating should be kept to yourself .
  • golazo

Fair enough but why the need to start a thread bragging about finding it 'strangely easy' going from div 4 to 1???. Your cheating should be kept to yourself .

I started the thread because i was genuinely surprised. Wanted to know what’s going on. I’m not bragging. Like I said. This was the first time I even had time to try and advance so I gave it a go.

Also I’m cheating? that’s your opinion so I’ll leave it at that. million others who mechanic exploit, no loss glitch etc. wonder if they are considered like cheaters on roids then.
  • Safk001
    967 posts Professional
    I’m a very average player, can only get 8 wins in FUTChamps and I’m in (was before season end) the elite division so getting to division one isn’t a great achievement this year when players like me can get out of it.
  • Robertjames86

I started the thread because i was genuinely surprised. Wanted to know what’s going on. I’m not bragging. Like I said. This was the first time I even had time to try and advance so I gave it a go.

Also I’m cheating? that’s your opinion so I’ll leave it at that. million others who mechanic exploit, no loss glitch etc. wonder if they are considered like cheaters on roids then.

Yes at least EA showed some backbone and banned a load of no loss glitch cheaters. Shame they re so weak on self relegators and these rovers.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So I’ve been a rover cuz I never have that much time to play. I didn’t want to sweat out games in higher divisions because of my time restraints. Now I’m on holiday break from work. I gave it a go and found it strangely easy to hit D1. Am I just not aware of my skill level? Or were higher divisions not that sweaty or hard to begin with?

WL league when I play i get the 8-12 wins needed for the picks. Don’t have time for more mostly.

pathetic and sad. I hope EA ban you "rovers"
  • Wonderkiid
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2021
    And this is special, why? You play against the bottom tier players and you are surprised you win...

• bigpokey24 wrote: »
    the season is over , you are being matched with easier opponents, tomorrow a new season begins, you will start from Div 3. Come back and tell us your experience then

Thx to thed I'm in div. 3 now... 😂😂😂😂