Ok, so what did you get from the rivals and season milestone rewards?

Comments

• BENAF
    76 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2021
    THESE PACKS ARE FUCKINGG RIGGED . If they were purchasable through fifa points u u would be packing promo cards left and right this scummmy company is just something else .
  • Kloral
    4313 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2021
    These are clearly rigged packs. I mean how can I open 4 100k packs and 2 prime gold players and get one walkout (Lukaku), nothing else above 83.
  • mellow_yellow
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Elite and 90 games, I got sif upa, and a red 84, plus a load of fodder from the jumbo rare duplicate packs.
  • Avalius10
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not opening these now, what if they lower packweight on some hrs today.. Since everyone is opening them? Maybe they are better on another moment ..
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    Nothing form tradeable rivals,,but to open them I had to open few untradeables I was saving for toty

75+ give me a benzema,a szczney n a busqets,so that makes up for them
  • I open 4 time Donaruma all 4 Foden...
    3 time Cazemiro Foden...
  • CC84COV
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Fodder

As predicted pack weight lowered for these rewards same as last season
  • Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Avalius10 wrote: »
    I'm not opening these now, what if they lower packweight on some hrs today.. Since everyone is opening them? Maybe they are better on another moment ..

These packs are made in the same pack factory as milestone 100/125k packs.

Not quite impossible to get something from them, but overall they are absolute garbage and I'd argue they are disingenuous having the same pack name as 100k store packs.
    This don't have the same weight percentage, and nor is the percentage actually available to you.

They should be brought to task and be forced to show the weight for ALL packs.
  • MorroWtje
    5558 posts Big Money Move
    Player picks worthless. in the 3 untradable 100k got suarez, benzema then llorente. tradable 100k was nothing. zero special cards
  • Springveldt
    6927 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2021
    Kloral wrote: »
    These are clearly rigged packs. I mean how can I open 4 100k packs and 2 prime gold players and get one walkout (Lukaku), nothing else above 83.
    Your packs are clearly rigged as the 100K ones from milestones had a guarantee of 84+.

2x100K, 2x50K, 2x Megapack and that jumbo gold players thing, all untradable. Got Haaland, IF Moreno, dupe WW Taarabt and dupe Handanovic. At least my Taarabt was tradable (bought for 33K FML) but he's fodder value already.

Kept throwing dupes into the 75+PP, got IF Mahrez after about 8 of them. Also threw some dupes at the 85 squad for Zaha and the 82 squad for that Watford player. Got nothing from those packs.

Really not sure about the way forward now. Fodder is dead, rewards are dead, coins are nerfed, gameplay has been terrible for the last 5 days as well. Might be time for a break.

Best reward was the 27.5K coins I took from option 2 for D2R1 weekly upgrade rewards.

Think I got Gosens in nearly every pack, put him into the 75+PP 3 times.
  • Izzy2K17
    13957 posts Has That Special Something
    Alisson was the only player Obed 83 rated
  • Ffhh
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Elite. 90 games.
    Highest an 88 Halland, a few between 84 and 86 and an 82 inform.

And an 84 red pick.
  • elite. 4 x jumbo rare & 2x prime

86 was best - its just criminal
  • Fatmanc1985
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Had 2x jumbos 1x rare and a few others like primes, not one card over 85

did the prem league sbc and got hero morientes lol
  • leea12345
    1151 posts Professional
    edited December 2021
    hopefully team two tonight so saved all, and grinded out some more packs. fingers crossed :)
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    edited December 2021
    4 x 100k packs and I pulled Koulibaly and Vardy as my best.

Wasn’t worth it… Xmas is here, won’t play much, likely lose interest like I did last Xmas and not play again until new one…. We shall see.
  • greif44x2
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    Elite, 7 wins + 50 games
    Thiago Silva was my best pull
  • Mizzle
    693 posts Semi-Pro
    BENAF wrote: »
    THESE PACKS ARE FUCKINGG RIGGED . If they were purchasable through fifa points u u would be packing promo cards left and right this scummmy company is just something else .

I guarantee you, you wouldn’t be
  • PaulDr
    3621 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2021
    Still got the jumbos to open from div 2 rank one milestones, but opened all the others and just used dups in the 75 plus, that one s giving me better returns than the packs, it's just time consuming