Hall of SBC/Objective Players

Comments

  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    @BayernBru de ligt is awesome

    Thanx for that man

    No worries, he's ace!
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2021
    50) Wildcard Token - Van Den Bossche
    51) Premium Player - Gauseth
    52) Wildcard - Nelson
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    BayernBru wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Also sorry if it sounds stupid but do the icons from icon swaps count for the hall?
    I know the icon swaps do but do the actual icons?

    Similar to how we said the red pick upgrade sbc won’t count?

    Yep any icon u redeem from the Icon specific Icon Swap SBC count.

    Sorry if that sounds confusing lol but need to make the distinction between that and if you somehow get lucky in the 81+ x25 SBC and pack an icon, in which case it wouldn't count.

    So we count the tokens, then you get to count the icons aswell? That sounds very like double counting and very unfair to people who'd rather take the packs...

    I think this one should be put to a vote...


    I personally prefer to not count the green swap cards (or really icon swaps either). Mainly because it’s a lot of extra work keeping my list up for cards that won’t stay in my club and aren’t part of my collection.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14708 posts World Class
    BayernBru wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Also sorry if it sounds stupid but do the icons from icon swaps count for the hall?
    I know the icon swaps do but do the actual icons?

    Similar to how we said the red pick upgrade sbc won’t count?

    Yep any icon u redeem from the Icon specific Icon Swap SBC count.

    Sorry if that sounds confusing lol but need to make the distinction between that and if you somehow get lucky in the 81+ x25 SBC and pack an icon, in which case it wouldn't count.

    So we count the tokens, then you get to count the icons aswell? That sounds very like double counting and very unfair to people who'd rather take the packs...

    I think this one should be put to a vote...


    😆
    It's not unfair,,with those packs u can complete 2-3 sbc,,while u can at best get 2 icons
    U grinded for those swaps and they are objectives with special players(regardless of rating)
    N u use them to finish an sbc
    Both tick boxes for the hall requirements

  • A_Snipe
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    BayernBru wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Also sorry if it sounds stupid but do the icons from icon swaps count for the hall?
    I know the icon swaps do but do the actual icons?

    Similar to how we said the red pick upgrade sbc won’t count?

    Yep any icon u redeem from the Icon specific Icon Swap SBC count.

    Sorry if that sounds confusing lol but need to make the distinction between that and if you somehow get lucky in the 81+ x25 SBC and pack an icon, in which case it wouldn't count.

    So we count the tokens, then you get to count the icons aswell? That sounds very like double counting and very unfair to people who'd rather take the packs...

    I think this one should be put to a vote...


    I personally prefer to not count the green swap cards (or really icon swaps either). Mainly because it’s a lot of extra work keeping my list up for cards that won’t stay in my club and aren’t part of my collection.

    I agree with this it’s just a hassle. Most people will get them anyways so it doesn’t really change the leaderboards anyway
  • RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    Haha okay we can vote on both then! One min, got busy at work :D

    Coming soon: vote on Green winter swap cards and Icons through Icon Swap SBC
  • Freefolk
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll leave my 2 greens off for now then:)

    42 - 44

    Screenshot-20211217-195605-Companion.jpgScreenshot-20211217-205908-Companion.jpg
  • Kouli06
    3630 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2021
    BayernBru wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    Also sorry if it sounds stupid but do the icons from icon swaps count for the hall?
    I know the icon swaps do but do the actual icons?

    Similar to how we said the red pick upgrade sbc won’t count?

    Yep any icon u redeem from the Icon specific Icon Swap SBC count.

    Sorry if that sounds confusing lol but need to make the distinction between that and if you somehow get lucky in the 81+ x25 SBC and pack an icon, in which case it wouldn't count.

    So we count the tokens, then you get to count the icons aswell? That sounds very like double counting and very unfair to people who'd rather take the packs...

    I think this one should be put to a vote...


    Trust me from what I’ve seen you don’t want the packs 😂

    I’ve yet to see anyone in the forum pull any specials or any player actually worth anything
  • RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    Haha okay we can vote on both then! One min, got busy at work :D

    Coming soon: vote on Green winter swap cards and Icons through Icon Swap SBC

    Okay vote! Will keep this open till 6pm UK time tomorrow.

    Vote on Winter Wildcard Player Tokens and Icons from Icon SBCs in Icon Swaps
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DT22LPC

    @A_Snipe @abhreebhu_45 @Air Diddy @ASX @BayernBru @BogusTommy @CHYP2074 @CM15 @Freefolk @ICUP @Jackwc @Jaggy Snake @john_d_efc @Kennyy @Kouli06 @lastfifa @Neyney_my_baby @Pocketsquareguy @RayS @I SiR MartY I @SupaNoodle1990 @TW1103 @VDog
  • RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    Personally feel the icons from Icon Swap SBCs should definitely count. It's such a long grind to get the tokens for those, that I feel it should be rewarded once you get the big prize! But I can see how others might feel different with us voting No on the Red Pick Upgrade SBCs
  • RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    TW1103 wrote: »
    50) Wildcard Token - Van Den Bossche
    51) Premium Player - Gauseth
    52) Wildcard - Nelson

    The journey back into the top 10 complete! (For now!)
  • Kouli06
    3630 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    Personally feel the icons from Icon Swap SBCs should definitely count. It's such a long grind to get the tokens for those, that I feel it should be rewarded once you get the big prize! But I can see how others might feel different with us voting No on the Red Pick Upgrade SBCs

    I think the difference in that is in a way the red picks aren’t accessible for some people where as the icon swaps are. You don’t have to qualify to then play for swaps.
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    We shouldn't even be voting on this IMO. We already voted on th icon swaps before, and the green tokens are aquired through objectives and SBCs.

    Also, I must have encountered the only helmets not doing GG. I'm doing the PL Swaps and done all but the assist ones. This guy is 5-1 up whilst I rubberband and doing every celebration
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Voted.

    Imo any content like this should be included, there still SBC’s & objectives and that’s what the hall is all about.
  • Freefolk
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2021
    Already traded in 3 of my tokens for the 25x82
    Wasn't bad :)
    Will probably go for the other fodder packs and Rio if I can be bothered to do them all

    Screenshot-20211217-230306-Companion.jpg
  • Jackwc
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d say they count because if someone has grinded them vs someone who hasn’t then I feel they deserve them on the leaderboard especially for the brain numbing squad battles you have to do for many icon swap cards 👀
    Also I’ve been really slacking updating my cards, il try do it sometime!
  • RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    Freefolk wrote: »
    Already traded in 3 of my tokens for the 25x82
    Wasn't bad :)
    Will probably go for the other fodder packs and Rio if I can be bothered to do them all

    Screenshot-20211217-230306-Companion.jpg

    Dang man what a nice stack of cards in there
  • Freefolk
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Freefolk wrote: »
    Already traded in 3 of my tokens for the 25x82
    Wasn't bad :)
    Will probably go for the other fodder packs and Rio if I can be bothered to do them all

    Screenshot-20211217-230306-Companion.jpg

    Dang man what a nice stack of cards in there

    Some more good SBC'S to put them into please ;)
  • BayernBru
    1471 posts Professional
    I think people are missing the point, of course the tokens should count. Why should the actual icons count though?

    So there's 3 people, all 3 grind all the tokens, the first person takes packs and one icon, the second takes 2 icons, the third takes the icon that takes up the most tokens. The second option gets rewarded more on the leaderboard than the other two despite grinding all the tokens. That's just unfair.
  • Kouli06
    3630 posts National Call-Up
    84. Harper
    85. Alexander-Arnold
    86. Lin Liangming

    31-EC7-F26-039-B-4-ECC-9-FAF-124897-A296-C2.jpg
    C83-CABB0-11-AB-48-E9-A4-A9-56336814-EA91.jpg
  • RayS
    37130 posts World Cup Winner
    Kouli06 wrote: »
    84. Harper
    85. Alexander-Arnold
    86. Lin Liangming

    31-EC7-F26-039-B-4-ECC-9-FAF-124897-A296-C2.jpg
    C83-CABB0-11-AB-48-E9-A4-A9-56336814-EA91.jpg

    ⬆️4️⃣
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    112. Messias (obj)
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    BayernBru wrote: »
    I think people are missing the point, of course the tokens should count. Why should the actual icons count though?

    So there's 3 people, all 3 grind all the tokens, the first person takes packs and one icon, the second takes 2 icons, the third takes the icon that takes up the most tokens. The second option gets rewarded more on the leaderboard than the other two despite grinding all the tokens. That's just unfair.

    Because it’s about collecting card (at least for me). Nobody is making their icon swap choices based on the hall. At least I sure hope not. I just mentioned not wanting the tokens to count because I hate listing them. But I’ll just wait until i get them all and list them in bulk like I did last year. For me the tokens aren’t really in the spirit of the hall. And what I mean is nobody is collecting those tokens because they want them in their club for their yearly collection.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7909 posts League Winner
    Jackwc wrote: »
    I’d say they count because if someone has grinded them vs someone who hasn’t then I feel they deserve them on the leaderboard especially for the brain numbing squad battles you have to do for many icon swap cards 👀
    Also I’ve been really slacking updating my cards, il try do it sometime!

    While I agree with your point. Anyone in here on the leaderboard is an addict that is definitely grinding swaps.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14708 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Haha okay we can vote on both then! One min, got busy at work :D

    Coming soon: vote on Green winter swap cards and Icons through Icon Swap SBC

    Okay vote! Will keep this open till 6pm UK time tomorrow.

    Vote on Winter Wildcard Player Tokens and Icons from Icon SBCs in Icon Swaps
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DT22LPC

    @A_Snipe @abhreebhu_45 @Air Diddy @ASX @BayernBru @BogusTommy @CHYP2074 @CM15 @Freefolk @ICUP @Jackwc @Jaggy Snake @john_d_efc @Kennyy @Kouli06 @lastfifa @Neyney_my_baby @Pocketsquareguy @RayS @I SiR MartY I @SupaNoodle1990 @TW1103 @VDog

    Both voted yes

    I can't believe we are voting to decide whether to include objectives n sbc in a hall of objectives/sbc
  • abhreebhu_45
    14708 posts World Class
    BayernBru wrote: »
    I think people are missing the point, of course the tokens should count. Why should the actual icons count though?

    So there's 3 people, all 3 grind all the tokens, the first person takes packs and one icon, the second takes 2 icons, the third takes the icon that takes up the most tokens. The second option gets rewarded more on the leaderboard than the other two despite grinding all the tokens. That's just unfair.

    Why should it be unfair?

    One took fodder to build future sbc

    2nd took mediocre cards

    3rd took a better card
  • abhreebhu_45
    14708 posts World Class
    M gonna throw another tantrum n keep that green card listed for now

    115) A beast has arrived

    Screenshot-20211218-095946-Companion.jpg

    His RB passer card with a gladiator was a complete package,but with Bundesliga/French team abandoned,his impact as a super sub was questionable
    In comes this card,which on 5 chemistry looks perfect super sub
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    BayernBru wrote: »
    I think people are missing the point, of course the tokens should count. Why should the actual icons count though?

    So there's 3 people, all 3 grind all the tokens, the first person takes packs and one icon, the second takes 2 icons, the third takes the icon that takes up the most tokens. The second option gets rewarded more on the leaderboard than the other two despite grinding all the tokens. That's just unfair.

    Because it’s about collecting card (at least for me). Nobody is making their icon swap choices based on the hall. At least I sure hope not. I just mentioned not wanting the tokens to count because I hate listing them. But I’ll just wait until i get them all and list them in bulk like I did last year. For me the tokens aren’t really in the spirit of the hall. And what I mean is nobody is collecting those tokens because they want them in their club for their yearly collection.

    I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there mate. I think they are entirely in the spirit of the hall. Here, we get to show how much effort is going into the game with regards to SBCs and objectives. This isn't just a list, but a nice little friendly competition. You take the Icon Swap Tokens out of it, and you're not letting people show how much they grinded the game.
    It's the same reason before that I thought it was a good idea for red picks to be included (which kinda annoys me now because I can't qualify for WL 😂)
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Remember that post I made that I was locked out of my account?
    I still am...
  • TW1103
    4518 posts National Call-Up
    Not having a good day lads. On top of West Ham getting postponed, my PS5 has been "lost" (read: stolen) by the delivery company and I've decided to cut my mum out of my life because she may have given me COVID by choice and ruined my Christmas.
    Happy Saturday.
Sign In or Register to comment.