M/M wr aka stand still in the middle of the pitch

RonnyDinhoLeGoat
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
Idk whats going on but no matter what i tell RB Parejo to do he is just standing mid field doing nothing now. Never had this problem till a week and a half ago

Comments

• Johnny_Big_A
    99 posts Park Captain
    Next Gen?
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    Next Gen?

Old gen
  • garmak
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Overloaded servers
  • Seeleyjs17
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    I found puli kinda does the same thing
  • Safckje
    1285 posts Professional
    I had the same issue with parejo on ps5. I added get forward as an instruction and he makes a lot better runs.
  • madlion
    3206 posts National Call-Up
    It's not really a problem as you can trigger runs yourself, defensively is a bit worse cause they don't track back as much but if they have good stats it's still fine, I used de Jong-Llorente as my two CDMs in elite and they did just fine
  • Thefranchise92
    7075 posts League Winner
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    I found puli kinda does the same thing

I just trigger the run myself and use dpad get into box instructions
  • Diggy
    15676 posts World Class
    edited December 2021
    Hmm i usually don’t use m/m players on any FIFA as they act as you suggest but have Parejo & Neres

I haven’t noticed my usual hatred of m/m players this year

I do have Parejo on get forward & Neres on GIB I also have forward runs in tactics
  • Probably the reason why I hate Capoue so much
  • joehuk
    7886 posts League Winner
    edited December 2021
    Draxler on get forward is amazing for me.

Doesn't interfere to much with my front four, and stays in the right places defensively.
  • Seeleyjs17
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    joehuk wrote: »
    Draxler on get forward is amazing for me.

Doesn't interfere to much with my front four, and stays in the right places defensively.

Draxler has been amazing for me with stay back instructions playing along side that varrati in 4222
  • RoosterBlue
    2075 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neres seems fine, but I struggle to get Dybala involved, where I play Jim through the centre or out wide.
    I avoid using M/M because of this.
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    madlion wrote: »
    It's not really a problem as you can trigger runs yourself, defensively is a bit worse cause they don't track back as much but if they have good stats it's still fine, I used de Jong-Llorente as my two CDMs in elite and they did just fine

De jong is my CDM and he’s great. Parejo on the other hand is lost. Never was like this. I’ll send him on a run manually and he’ll either go 5 seconds later or never go
  • I SiR MartY I
    15286 posts World Class
    M/M is only good for AMs/FBs/CBs, everything else its dire
  • madlion

workrates don't matter as much as ppl think
  • I SiR MartY I
    15286 posts World Class

I disagree. I think work rates are very important for how a player moves on and off the ball, especially to suit your style of play
  • madlion
    edited December 2021

I disagree. I think work rates are very important for how a player moves on and off the ball, especially to suit your style of play

You can trigger manual runs yourself so workrates become pointless in attack, in defence they matter more but I'd take a pacey fullback with Medium defensive over some low agility CB with high def workrate

Attacking AI is different to workrates, Messi has M/L but he has brilliant positioning and makes good runs
  • Wonderkiid
    1640 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well? Everytime I didnt liked a player it usually was a m/m so I try to stay away from them
  • JakeH
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have gone right off M/M players recently. I’m sure it didn’t used to be such a problem. H/H and M/H are my go too now for mids