Are we really...

RonnyDinhoLeGoat
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
Gonna hold the ball in friendles you toxic children. Really. Are you serious. Imagine

Comments

• SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sorry, I won't do it next time
  • radhoyl
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gonna hold the ball in friendles you toxic children. Really. Are you serious. Imagine

What makes you play friendlies on a Saturday evening?
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat

radhoyl wrote: »

What makes you play friendlies on a Saturday evening?

Why tf do you care what i do on whatever day i chose to do so
  • radhoyl
    Why do you complain so much?
  • If you don’t quit after being down 3-0 after 20m I will pass that ball around the back for the remaining 70m.
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    If you don’t quit after being down 3-0 after 20m I will pass that ball around the back for the remaining 70m.

Disgusting
  • If you don’t quit after being down 3-0 after 20m I will pass that ball around the back for the remaining 70m.

Disgusting

If you’re wasting my time and don’t respect golden goal after being smashed after 20m and being down 3-0 then I’ll be sure to waste yours until you decide to quit yourself.
  • Sodan70
    1330 posts Professional
    Nothing friendly about friendlies.
    DR are less toxic.
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1472 posts Professional
    edited December 2021
    If you don’t quit after being down 3-0 after 20m I will pass that ball around the back for the remaining 70m.

Disgusting

If you’re wasting my time and don’t respect golden goal after being smashed after 20m and being down 3-0 then I’ll be sure to waste yours until you decide to quit yourself.

“Respect golden goal” lmao. It’s a choice, not a rule.

You’re as toxic as you think the people who aren’t following this made up “rule” are, if you’re just passing the ball around the back.

Some people may actually want to play a full game with some random Brasil/Argentinian players..
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat

Disgusting

The game mode would then be golden goal but its not
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    Sodan70 wrote: »
    Nothing friendly about friendlies.
    DR are less toxic.

Which you would think would be the opposite. It’s actually enjoyable
  • Kennyy
    10395 posts Has That Special Something

Disgusting

Doesn’t even make sense. What if all someone needed was a goal?

Why would they quit :joy:

Disgusting

You’re as toxic as you think the people who aren’t following this made up “rule” are, if you’re just passing the ball around the back.

Some people may actually want to play a full game with some random Brasil/Argentinian players..

Then it’s also my choice to pass the ball around the back for rest of the match😊
  • Kennyy wrote: »

Disgusting

I don’t do this in every match, only if I’m playing against someone who’s clearly weaker and that I know ain’t going to score one past me. It’s wasting my time as much as it’s wasting theirs. It’s the only way it’ll save me 90m of play as they’ll get fed up and leave.

If I play against someone who’s decent, and if they score one past me good on them, if I’m winning by a few goals I’ll even let them score more goals near the end to help their objective.

Like I said it’s all about not wasting my time. One thing is an even match both players capable of scoring. If you’re complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you’re just wasting both our times. You’re already 3-0 down just leave and play someone else who you can score past.

And no I’m not good at this game.
  • Kennyy
    10395 posts Has That Special Something
    Kennyy wrote: »

Disgusting

I don’t do this in every match, only if I’m playing against someone who’s clearly weaker and that I know ain’t going to score one past me. It’s wasting my time as much as it’s wasting theirs. It’s the only way it’ll save me 90m of play as they’ll get fed up and leave.

If I play against someone who’s decent, and if they score one past me good on them, if I’m winning by a few goals I’ll even let them score more goals near the end to help their objective.

Like I said it’s all about not wasting my time. One thing is an even match both players capable of scoring. If you’re complete ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you’re just wasting both our times. You’re already 3-0 down just leave and play someone else who you can score past.

So you’re only a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when it’s someone “weaker” than you?

Give your head a wobble.
  • Gandoki
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    [quote="Traphouse420;c-10941547"][quote="RonnyDinhoLeGoat;c-10941545"][quote="Traphouse420;c-10941539"]If you don’t quit after being down 3-0 after 20m I will pass that ball around the back for the remaining 70m. [/quote]

Disgusting [/quote]

If you’re wasting my time and don’t respect golden goal after being smashed after 20m and being down 3-0 then I’ll be sure to waste yours until you decide to quit yourself.[/quote]

What a shameless act... You should never be playing FIFA if you intent isn't to play a full game...

What a loser

Disgusting

So you’re only a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when it’s someone “weaker” than you?

Give your head a wobble.

lmao I give away wins on qualifications, champs, give away goals on objectives, but I’m a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ because I want to finish my objectives as fast as possible??
    I didn’t even say leave at 1-0, but if you’re getting smashed just leave and save me wasting my time.

Cry me a river
  • Gandoki wrote: »

Disgusting

What a shameless act... You should never be playing FIFA if you intent isn't to play a full game...

What a loser

❤️❤️❤️❤️ me the fairy’s are all out tonight
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1472 posts Professional

Disgusting

Then it’s also my choice to pass the ball around the back for rest of the match😊

6-C8-A85-FE-0-AC0-4087-9695-78-E18-F6-CB8-A4.gif
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I always do when:

you don’t skip the initial animation

you celebrate

you use constant pressure

you spam skills with defenders and when are useless

you don’t do the Golden Goal

So basically always…
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    Kid is disgustingly disgusting
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    Some real idiots here aren’t they. They obviously don’t realise they are the idiots
  • radhoyl
    radhoyl wrote: »
    Why do you complain so much?

Why are you a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry.
  • radhoyl

Disgusting

Disgusting

They can rubber band too

Disgusting

All this because of some made up Gen Z ‘rule’ and over a player who probably never even sees your bench.
  • DoItLikeTone
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Similar situation to me yesterday. Played a set of three against a guy. Game one I took 1-0. Quit in the 79th min. Game two. He won 3-1. He went 2-0 up, paused after each goal expecting me to quit when he did no such thing (I didn’t pause I game one). PTB the rest of the game, I was able to take one away in front of goal and score, and then I just rubber banded as not worth my time. Game 3. I won 3-0. Most satisfying win this year. Not gonna let him score after his nonsense

After going up 3-0, I’ll allow a goal. Or if it’s late and I’m up 2-0.