Another promo no Arsenal player

truegunn3r
13112 posts World Class
edited December 2021
Put your differences aside for a second and genuinely speaking, how come Arsenal players are getting overlooked?

Arsenal still has a massive fanbase around the world (top 3 in premier league) so I think EA are missing the boat here.
Post edited by truegunn3r on

Comments

• Pengwin
    1742 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is a bit of a joke now
  • Rolandinho
    1393 posts Play-Off Hero
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Put your differences aside for a second and genuinely speaking, how come players Arsenal are getting overlooked?

Arsenal still has a massive fanbase around the world (top 3 in premier league) so I think EA are missing the boat.

and Yes I ****** off for obvious reasons

Auba or Martinelli would ne nice
  • I literally don’t see anyone else complaining about their club not getting a special card.

Also no one cares
  • truegunn3r
    13112 posts World Class
    Texas6 wrote: »
    I think that’s the same reason why they don’t give a lot a of special cards to teams at #7 place in their league..
    Fiorentina, Mainz, Union Berlin, Strasbourg, Monaco, Rayo Valecano and so on
    Not true mate, Wolves, Brighton, Newcastle, Watford, etc all have had promo cards. Promo cards are not performance based mate. It’s about pack sales so EA should be targeting players from clubs with massive fanbases. Everyone would love a Versus Aubameyang.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Bapinho wrote: »
    jesus christ you arsenal fans are truly the most deluded in the world. I dont see any club ever making threads complaining about lack of promo players other then arsenal fans.. my god -_-

Really I saw lots of Chelsea ones 😂

And last year too even though they had 15 players already
  • truegunn3r
    13112 posts World Class
    David12344 wrote: »
    jesus christ you arsenal fans are truly the most deluded in the world. I dont see any club ever making threads complaining about lack of promo players other then arsenal fans.. my god -_-

Yep and the year before there were lots of Juve fans doing the same thing
  • JGDC74
    1440 posts Professional
    Arsenal are just a mid table team now.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Yep and the year before there were lots of Juve fans doing the same thing

Someone said it’s because we signed a deal with Konami
  • truegunn3r
    13112 posts World Class
    edited December 2021
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Tell that to the guy who released Milestone Manquillo. But seriously, being mid table doesn’t matter especially if you consider Man United, Leicester and Spurs are sitting around the same position.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Tell that to the guy who released Milestone Manquilla. But seriously, being mid table doesn’t matter especially if you consider Man United, Leicester and Spurs are sitting around the same position.

Honestly I wouldn’t bother mate.

Haters going to hate as they say
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    JRD wrote: »
    Otw you didn’t really have any big signings, rttk the league cup doesn’t count, numbers up I’m not sure on your players boot deals, signature signings you don’t have any, totgs you’re ineligible. Only leaves 2 promos rulebreakers and today’s. Midtable teams don’t get cards at a rate of every other promo and you’ve had a generous amount of informs. Will you complain when you don’t get a Toty too because I don’t fancy your chances?

Ea doesn’t have too much say on informs. It’s performance they can’t ignore them. Same as players of month.
  • JRD
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Otw you didn’t really have any big signings, rttk the league cup doesn’t count, numbers up I’m not sure on your players boot deals, signature signings you don’t have any, totgs you’re ineligible. Only leaves 2 promos rulebreakers and today’s. Midtable teams don’t get cards at a rate of every other promo and you’ve had a generous amount of informs. Will you complain when you don’t get a Toty too because I don’t fancy your chances?

Ea doesn’t have too much say on informs. It’s performance they can’t ignore them. Same as players of month.

No but they still pick the team and there are often players overlooked. Despite a fairly poor start to the season Arsenal have had 5 informs in 12 totws including saka as a featured which ea do select

In the same period top of the table city have also had 5 informs, 2nd placed Liverpool have 6. Spurs and United directly above you in the table and also underperforming have 4 and 0 respectively

Maybe your expectations are high because last season you were given 12 non performance related cards which seems hugely excessive for a team that only just finished in the top half. Other teams finishing around there didn’t get that many. West Ham finished comfortably above you and got 2, neither of which were released until the summer
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

No but they still pick the team and there are often players overlooked. Despite a fairly poor start to the season Arsenal have had 5 informs in 12 totws including saka as a featured which ea do select

In the same period top of the table city have also had 5 informs, 2nd placed Liverpool have 6. Spurs and United directly above you in the table and also underperforming have 4 and 0 respectively

Maybe your expectations are high because last season you were given 12 non performance related cards which seems hugely excessive for a team that only just finished in the top half. Other teams finishing around there didn’t get that many. West Ham finished comfortably above you and got 2, neither of which were released until the summer

Name the 12 please ?
  • JRD

Name the 12 please ?

Futties Auba, Bellerin, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Martinelli. Rttf Auba. Nations Tierney. Future Stars Saka. What if Odegaard. Otw Partey. Storyline Lacazette. League player Bellerin

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2021

Name the 12 please ?

Futties Auba, Bellerin, Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Martinelli. Rttf Auba. Nations Tierney. Future Stars Saka. What if Odegaard. Otw Partey. Storyline Lacazette. League player Bellerin

Good work lol.

Bellerin didn’t get a futties though and martinelli was a silver so it doesn’t count 😂

I just want shiney arsenal cards 😂
  • JRD

Name the 12 please ?

Good work lol.

Bellerin didn’t get a futties though and martinelli was a silver so it doesn’t count 😂

Bellerin did he had the 95 rated right at the end, might have been an objective I can’t remember
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Name the 12 please ?

Good work lol.

Bellerin did he had the 95 rated right at the end, might have been an objective I can’t remember

Oh ok. Maybe he did then. I didn’t do objectives at that point.
  • JRD

Name the 12 please ?

Good work lol.

Don’t worry though, with Arteta in charge you’re a good shout for a championship squad foundation card in a few years

• Legend Killer
    1746 posts Play-Off Hero

Name the 12 please ?

Good work lol.

Bellerin actually had two cards, the Futties was a flashback to the ‘fan favourite’ league player earlier that year… so Arsenal actually had 13 cards :lol:
  • Neil_14
    3289 posts National Call-Up
    Smith-Rowe is bound to get 1 sooner or later, his non rare was quality for me in Managerial Masterpiece so I look forward to that.

Saka had one last year but EA love to recycle players so he will probably end up with 1 this year too.

I can imagine Tomiyasu getting 1 as EA like a little Japanese action.

I know GKs are a rarity but Ramsdale should get one imo.

Tavares would be a nice new one to give a promo to but its EA so I won't hold my breath on that 1.

I think that's 5 decent shouts. I can imagine it's frustrating not to get any to date but look at it this way, when they do come, they'll be a far better version of themselves than if they were released now.
  • truegunn3r
    13112 posts World Class
    Neil_14 wrote: »
    Smith-Rowe is bound to get 1 sooner or later, his non rare was quality for me in Managerial Masterpiece so I look forward to that.

Saka had one last year but EA love to recycle players so he will probably end up with 1 this year too.

Tavares would be a nice new one to give a promo to but its EA so I won't hold my breath on that 1.

I think that's 5 decent shouts. I can imagine it's frustrating not to get any to date but look at it this way, when they do come, they'll be a far better version of themselves than if they were released now.
    6 Future stars - Smith-Rowe, Tomiyasu, Tavares, Lokonga, Ben White and Ramsdale
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Name the 12 please ?

Good work lol.

Don’t worry though, with Arteta in charge you’re a good shout for a championship squad foundation card in a few years

Hmmm I was starting to like you.

Not very much now 😂
  • JRD
    Neil_14 wrote: »

6 Future stars - Smith-Rowe, Tomiyasu, Tavares, Lokonga, Ben White and Ramsdale

That’s a very hopeful list lol.

Ben White is 24 so probably ineligible anyway but same age are Frenkie, Rashford, Chilwell, Chiesa, Ruben Dias, Lautaro, Barella and Theo Hernandez to name a few

Ramsdale is 23, so are Trent, Hakimi, McKennie, Militao and Kounde

Smith Rowe is 21 so are Foden, Haaland, Sancho, Alphonso and Vinicius

Players like Mbappe and Donnarumma also fall in these age ranges

I’m not saying they don’t have decent potential but let’s not pretend any of them are generational talents or that this Arsenal crop is the envy of Europe or anything. Their peers are tearing up the big leagues making major contributions to trophy winning teams. These Arsenal lads are having the occasional good game in a very average Arsenal team
  • Ludinator19
    918 posts Professional
    Arsenal are a mid table club now, why would EA go out their way to release bang average players.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Arsenal are a mid table club now, why would EA go out their way to release bang average players.

Take out arsenal and think about that statement again.

Why would ea go out of their way to release bang average players 🤷‍♂️

(They do it all year)
  • Johnny_Big_A
    99 posts Park Captain
    Because of Konami Deal
  • john_d_efc
    3213 posts National Call-Up
    You guys have got it bad, even we got an Antony Gordon objective card this year