6065 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2021
    nvm
  • D0lvl
    4818 posts Big Money Move
    Spillaren wrote: »
    D0lvl wrote: »
    91 cruyff or 89 Eusebio?

Thinking of selling mbappe and cr7. Just bored of those two.

Going from attack of mbappe, cr7, Messi, abedi pele

To

Di natale, messi, abedi, (cruyff or eusebio)

If I sell only mbappe I can keep cr7.

Mbappe for just can’t finish for ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

think Eusebio, re-bought the 89 version and he's banging in goals for me like no other player since.

Haven't tried Cruyff but his shot power look a bit low which was an issue when I tried nif and if neymar.

I also heard Cruyff is similar to Neymar interns of feel and weak shot power.

I went and bought 89 Eusebio. Tried for one game and very smooth and his power shots are amazing. His dribbling is top notch too. Seems like he’s back to his old player model. I did his PIM sbc last year and his card player model felt off like generic.

Di Natale and Eusebio is a great partnership btw.
  • Milanista28
    2136 posts Fans' Favourite
    Baby Zola is cracked, wtf, I've never used him til this year, he's awesome.
  • FrankFrank
    9123 posts League Winner
    Puskas, mid Rooney or mid Eric :grimace:
  • Ugri
    12537 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »

You know what i will answer :blush:B)
  • FrankFrank
    9123 posts League Winner
    Ugri wrote: »

You know what i will answer :blush:B)

I need none biased opinions mate :D:joy:
  • Crop_Dust3r
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect

I've tried all three and it's not even close... Puskas all the way!
  • Simm0
    1294 posts Professional
    Thoughts on Mid Eusebio?

I’m not much of a skiller, just need someone that’s nimble, quick and an elite finisher to partner Di Natale
  • Ugri

I've tried all three and it's not even close... Puskas all the way!

Unless he is also a huge fan :blush: Looking good for Puskas <3
  • Spillaren
    2867 posts National Call-Up
    Simm0 wrote: »
    Thoughts on Mid Eusebio?

I’m not much of a skiller, just need someone that’s nimble, quick and an elite finisher to partner Di Natale

Good, but staying clear of expensive mid icons till primes are out personally, having said that his price is not too bad atm
  • Furrag85
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thoughts on Mid Eusebio?

Butra or Stoichkov.
  • Finesse_4days
    17845 posts World Class
    Baby Zola is cracked, wtf, I've never used him til this year, he's awesome.

He's the best he's ever been I think.
    Bought him earlier today and only played one proper game with him in Playoffs, but in that game he got 4 goals including winning 3 pens in the same game and scoring 2(Bruno missed the other), scoring a goal where he rainbow flicked it over a defender an volleyed it in and another nice goal. His dribbling is amazing and he accelerates so well. I had Fekir before him who is obviously good but his dribbling and pace is a different level.
  • Paawkyy
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    Thoughts on Mid Eusebio?

Butra or Stoichkov.

WHAT
  • Thefranchise92
    6648 posts Big Money Move
    Marto7 wrote: »
    On stats yeah, but im used to not believe only on stats. If we can believe on stats, topic like this will never exist. But i belive you, maybe hes very good ill give him a try. I can also try Gravenberch when he became 86 rated. Also that new POTM Sangare looks good but its very hard to link.

And whats you opinie on Abedi Pele vs Del Pierro ? Which one of them ?

So if you don’t believe in only stats surely you should be looking at busquests and the like seeing as stats can be deceiving
  • Finesse_4days
    17845 posts World Class
    edited December 2021
    Marto7 wrote: »
    On stats yeah, but im used to not believe only on stats. If we can believe on stats, topic like this will never exist. But i belive you, maybe hes very good ill give him a try. I can also try Gravenberch when he became 86 rated. Also that new POTM Sangare looks good but its very hard to link.

And whats you opinie on Abedi Pele vs Del Pierro ? Which one of them ?

So if you don’t believe in only stats surely you should be looking at busquests and the like seeing as stats can be deceiving

Obviously pace and the key stats like agility and stamina are important and good weakfoot and skill moves but it's alot down to body type and technique as well. That is why Ben yedder with his body type and dribbling style has been good for years. Where as someone like Mid Henry hardly gets used.
  • Marto7
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thoughts on Mid Eusebio?

Good, but staying clear of expensive mid icons till primes are out personally, having said that his price is not too bad atm

Im planning to replace base Cruyff with mid Cruyff, hoping ingame there will be noticeable difference, because on stats, the difference is too small for 600-700k more coins.
    Do you think i should wait before buy mid version ?
  • Reus
    23593 posts Club Captain
    Never see pavel mentioned he’s amazing

I'm using him at cam hes unreal

Feels way better than previous years
  • ccooaattssyy
    18726 posts World Class
    Need the long hair for it to be Pavel :D
  • Ugri
    edited December 2021
    which icon cm (below 1m) to replace Llorente in 442? His cdm buddy is red Kante so covered for cdm
  • jpsblue
    12873 posts Has That Special Something
    did EA mention a timeline at all for these "upgraded heroes" at all? Wouldn't be a bad time soon to bring them out imo with prime icons coming out.
  • Lackosweat
    11165 posts Has That Special Something
    which icon cm (below 1m) to replace Llorente in 442? His cdm buddy is red Kante so covered for cdm

I'm not sure if there's one honestly.
  • Ugri
    Lackosweat wrote: »

thats what i thought... ill need to upgrade elsewhere i guess. Only other option is the special Llorente card :lol:
  • Paawkyy
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lackosweat wrote: »

thats what i thought... ill need to upgrade elsewhere i guess. Only other option is the special Llorente card :lol:

Or signature Renato
  • Furrag85
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    In previous years, Nedveds strength and aggression made him a good CM as like Sanches, he just steamrolls opponents. Is it the same this year?
  • Spillaren
    bought into the hype that is signature Renato, sold after one game (was a draw) as I find my POTM Nkunku just better.
  • ha032742
    48193 posts Moderator
    bought into the hype that is signature Renato, sold after one game (was a draw) as I find my POTM Nkunku just better.

How can you even make a proper judgement after one game though especially if your gameplay isn’t what @WFCBagnall gets in the Midlands?
  • Spillaren wrote: »

I’d never sell a card after 1 game, and you’ve made a poor choice imo. He’s insane
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1700 posts Play-Off Hero
    LocalHero wrote: »

I’d never sell a card after 1 game, and you’ve made a poor choice imo. He’s insane

Agreed, he’s like a mini Gullit.

• Spillaren
    lol might have rushed it, I put him up for sale for a break even with taxes, if he dont sell overnight I will give him a few more games. Have gone full circle on Eusebio and Vieira already this FIFA and primes arent even out :D