State Of The Weekend League Tonight

Cesc_4
29 posts Last Pick at the Park
Full of French teams with R9 Cruyff Eusebios its an absolute joke these people need to kiss a girl for the first time instead of using mummys bank accounts and watching fifa meta videos all day

Comments

• Nodge86
    5258 posts Big Money Move
    Cesc_4 wrote: »
    Full of French teams with R9 Cruyff Eusebios its an absolute joke these people need to kiss a girl for the first time instead of using mummys bank accounts and watching fifa meta videos all day

Ah yes, the classic French teams with players that aren’t French 🤦
  • Cesc_4
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Ah yes, the classic French teams with players that aren’t French 🤦

If you cant understand that it means french players plus icons then you are inbred
  • Scu11duggery
    1879 posts Play-Off Hero

I have a full Italian team with loads of icons. Have I kissed a girl? 2nd base perhaps?

I hate the template teams and identikit tactics and playstyles as much as anyone, but suggesting there's a correlation between that and age/success in love life/requiring financial backing from your parents says a lot more about you and your mentality than anyone else...
  • Diem
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    these people need to kiss a girl for the first time instead of using mummys bank accounts and watching fifa meta videos all day

"Tell me you're 14 without telling me you're 14"
  • You can't be angry at people because they have a nice team m8 😂
  • Joka2002
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I mean tbf it would be nice to play a team without, kimpembe, fekir, benzima, hakimi and little vini w4nk puffin
  • Stav93
    917 posts Semi-Pro

Bit rich coming from the chap who's throwing a tantrum on the forums because he lost a couple games of FIFA lol 😂
  • FlyingOkapis
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diem wrote: »
    these people need to kiss a girl for the first time instead of using mummys bank accounts and watching fifa meta videos all day

"Tell me you're 14 without telling me you're 14"

100%

As a parent I find the 'mummys bank account/credit card' comment so childish and dumb.

Its 2021, online banking is a thing, parents are pretty tech savvy now so know when cards are being used and also they're not as willing to drop thousands on FP as people like to claim.