FULL FIFA 22 TRADING GUIDE- LEARN TO MAKE COINS

Comments

• Tradey
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Assiaz wrote: »
    We buying discord totgs. Everyone here must buy at least one
    My two cents on that idea:
    If everyone is keen to buy at discard, will they ever hit discard?

Last year TOTGS cards had an unreal pull rate. Almost 10% chance of pulling one in a 100k pack. Let’s assume it is the same this year.

Hence a much bigger supply than we have seen with ss cards.
    Leaked Haller SBC has also to be a very desirable card ( which I don’t see) and/or we need at least one or two other SBCs that contain a desirable player.
    All of that in a period of max 7 days.

This is different this time, a lot of traders anticipating.

Yeah I agree with this.

• Diem
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    If *I* am independently thinking about picking up discard TOTGS cards then I think it's a safe bet that the whole world will be doing so. 🤣

Suspect these will be over-invested
  • My RB Lopes investment is going to the moooooooon :sunglasses: Up to 21k already!

Unfortunately I only bought 25 at 13k to afford 10 RTTK Gravenberch at 65k, but he's up as well, so it's all good!
  • Nodge86
    5374 posts Big Money Move

Last year TOTGS cards had an unreal pull rate. Almost 10% chance of pulling one in a 100k pack. Let’s assume it is the same this year.

Leaked Haller SBC has also to be a very desirable card ( which I don’t see) and/or we need at least one or two other SBCs that contain a desirable player.

There’s no way EA let this happen again.
  • Bozza88
    2688 posts Fans' Favourite
    im in for discard totgs
  • Cudarido
    84 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2021
    Just invested in 87-88 goldies below 17k / 24k respectively (pc). I hope these fodders will be rising towards mid December.
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional

SmokeSwift said at least 1, not 50
  • Maximus AK47
    2893 posts National Call-Up
    Some leaks suggest CHIESA or DYBALA to be added to the TOTGS team...

What do you guys think of investing in strong links cards with those?

Like Barella IF/ Tonalli RTTK/ Cuadrado ?

Cuadrodo is actually up already (maybe investors entering him). he is 7,5K on XBOX, But would he fly higher? IF Cheisa is in the team?...
  • Nodge86
    5374 posts Big Money Move

Cuadrodo is actually up already (maybe investors entering him). he is 7,5K on XBOX, But would he fly higher? IF Cheisa is in the team?...

Chiesa is in
  • Maximus AK47
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Chiesa is in

So those cards might rise I suspect.
  • Diddymow
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2021
    It's so nice no longer having a bunch of Greasy Men sat on my transfer list. Now I no longer have to care about who Atletico are choking against at the weekend.
  • Assiaz
    78 posts Park Captain
    radhoyl wrote: »

I appreciate the work he is putting in, he is often doing the right calls. I just wanted to state that this time it might be not as lucrative as in other cases.

Risk is almost at 0% when you buy at discard, correct.
    I was just questioning if we can buy those cards at discard and the roi to expect.

Btw: From a financial view I wouldn’t buy one card above discard because I wouldn’t buy more than one above discard. Do you understand what I am saying?
    So it makes no difference if 1000 people are buying 1 card each or 10 people buying 100 each, as long as prices are above discard. Of course 10 people can control the supply easier, make prices artificial rise but that doesn’t mean anything if there is no demand for those cards.

• HarriHardtholz
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mid Raul and other Icons on the rise … why is that? I thought everyone is preparing for a base/mid icon sbc, so why do playable icons become more expensive?
    Or is it just a regular up before down because of the weekend?
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    radhoyl wrote: »

I appreciate the work he is putting in, he is often doing the right calls. I just wanted to state that this time it might be not as lucrative as in other cases.

Risk is almost at 0% when you buy at discard, correct.
    I was just questioning if we can buy those cards at discard and the roi to expect.

Btw: From a financial view I wouldn’t buy one card above discard because I wouldn’t buy more than one above discard. Do you understand what I am saying?
    So it makes no difference if 1000 people are buying 1 card each or 10 people buying 100 each, as long as prices are above discard. Of course 10 people can control the supply easier, make prices artificial rise but that doesn’t mean anything if there is no demand for those cards.

I honestly expect SBCs to not require ToTGS players as EA knows we were all preparing for this and wants to screw us.

But 10 discard TotGS would not hurt. I would not buy 50 but I could be wrong
  • Jimmy89
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    Sold all my 84 IF Smith-Rowe

Bought for 12 and sold for 14, I get the feeling the supply is just so high on 84 IFs that he’ll never go much higher.
  • Izzy2K17
    13653 posts Has That Special Something
    Spent 400k on 87s <18k
    Gonna spend another 200k on the discard totgs so hopefully it pays off
  • Scu11duggery
    1884 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nodge86 wrote: »

Chiesa is in

Wonder where they'll stick him. Base position in FUT is RW. He started twice on the left, once in the centre, and once on the right...
  • Jordonp
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    2 CBs have been l3aked as SBCs for major leagues. What investments would you guys recommend for links?
  • Maximus AK47
    Fodder prices are down slightly .

Rebought some 86s for 11K and 87s for 16/16.5.

Lets see what happens ) Hope for a nice chicky SBC tonight or tomorrow.
  • Bapinho
    3643 posts National Call-Up
    Jordonp wrote: »
    2 CBs have been l3aked as SBCs for major leagues. What investments would you guys recommend for links?

yeah sule and pique!
  • Maximus AK47
    Bapinho wrote: »
    Jordonp wrote: »

yeah sule and pique!

wow ! that might change everything!!! ))))
  • RoosterBlue
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    There's no filter for TOTGS on the app :s
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7547 posts League Winner
    None of those cards will be fodder so i doubt this tactic works, plus with how much people have made online theres absolutely no chance EA do this requirement again lmao

Just check this guy out...

• elStar123
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    None of those cards will be fodder so i doubt this tactic works, plus with how much people have made online theres absolutely no chance EA do this requirement again lmao

Just check this guy out...

Must have had insider Infos. Buy 1922 lol.
  • RoosterBlue
    1697 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's bonkers, but yeah the only fodder here is the Norwegian guy. Prob no requirement for a TOTGS card if an SBC comes along.
  • Barry Allannnn
    1750 posts Play-Off Hero
    With ploughing 1 mill into 86s at 11k?
  • Hammer316
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    Dumped the rest of my coins into 87+ fodder, about 6 mil deep now. Time to drop the icon pp. 🤗
  • DDADrogba
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    bought thousands of KROOS and Navas for 21k, base/mid Icon here we go!!!!
  • Jackets20
    1311 posts Professional
    How do you guys buy more than 150, I can't bid on cards says my trade pile is full. Are you guys buying via BIN and allows you to buy as many as you want?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7547 posts League Winner
    Jackets20 wrote: »
    How do you guys buy more than 150, I can't bid on cards says my trade pile is full. Are you guys buying via BIN and allows you to buy as many as you want?

You do it on web app and use the concept player method, nepenthez has a video for it from last year and it still works exactly the same, essentially you go web app, put a concept player in your team and then click on him and search on transfer market, delete the name and put whoever you want to bid on name in and then search, spam bid up to 50 and then refresh your webapp (F5) then do the same thing and it will let you keep bidding on more