castro banned

castro was banned for coin transferring today

now watch

watch how quick he gets unbanned while we argue for months getting nonsense automated responses over and over

Comments

• SWH85x
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I was thinking the same thing. However, it's up to us consumers to start treating FIFA as service and not just a video game.

No other industries continously produce subpar service and have no or little pushback except the gaming industry.
  • Bolly80
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2021
    🤣🤣🤣 he will be unbanned tomorrow for totgs so he can ad his million fifa points.noway ea are missing out on castros money
  • Bolly80 wrote: »
    🤣🤣🤣 he will be unbanned tomorrow for totgs so he can ad his million fifa points.noway ea are missing out on castros money

u think he pays for the points? :D
  • Bolly80
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bolly80 wrote: »

u think he pays for the points? :D

True
  • Boysie91
    16187 posts World Class
    He spends so much of fifa points why would you risk it buying coins 🤔
  • StopItNow552
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2021
    He opens packs to avoid paying taxes he writes it off as a business expense

He is scamming the government same with many of these youtubers and twitch streamers.

For example if you ever seen the Mr. beast guy on youtube

Here is how it works

Some random Company pays mr beast for advertising / sponsoring a show > company writes that amount off as a business expense on their taxes> mr beast hosts a fake show with paid actors pretending to give the money to them ( he has the same people in %90 of the shows )
    >after the show mr.beast pays the actors $2,000 each or what ever and transfers the money back to the company.

= company writes off a million dollars in tax money scheme
  • DannySTFC
    10637 posts Has That Special Something
    john_d_efc wrote: »
    Made up he's an idiot anyway

Bit weird you’re ‘made up’ for someone being banned when he hasn’t forced you to watch anything he does.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Who’s Castro
  • Scu11duggery
    2390 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »
    Who’s Castro

I'll do you one better: What is Castro?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Mr Granola, Castro is more successful than Arsenal at the moment :joy:
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    RTG20 wrote: »
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Ohhhhh low blow there mate.......!!!!
  • Johnny_Big_A
    99 posts Park Captain
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

So how much Castro pay you for defending him?
  • Ludinator19
    1082 posts Professional
    Proof of this?.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

That’s well harsh 😂. And hurts becouse I don’t have a come back 😅
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

So how much Castro pay you for defending him?

I don't watch Castro, but it's pretty common knowledge if you have any knowledge of Twitch/FIFA streaming that Castro gets TENS OF THOUSANDS of viewers a stream.

He gets payed to open packs, you don't, he's winning mate, no shame.
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Just bants Granola :joy: I was really hoping for a last minute equaliser or winner, was team Arsenal for those last few minutes :joy:
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Just bants Granola :joy: I was really hoping for a last minute equaliser or winner, was team Arsenal for those last few minutes :joy:

Haha yeah I know mate. Just a few minutes you say ? You sure there’s not a arsenal fan waiting to come out full time ? Maybe a free granola bar going ?
  • Robertjames86
    Just why on earth was he transferring coins anyway?? Maybe to a RTG account?? I've seen big bateson has a RTG this year.
  • Retro1989
    7634 posts League Winner
    Still one of EA's Game Changers isn't he? His ban will be lifted within 24 hours.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2021
    Just why on earth was he transferring coins anyway?? Maybe to a RTG account?? I've seen big bateson has a RTG this year.

He’s wasn’t mate. Probably there silly system. My mate got banned for selling common golds at max bin as that’s what price they were during Black Friday flash sbcs. So not fault of his own got banned. He didn’t set the price. Ea did for need those cards in the sbcs and everyone needed them.

Problem is they use a bot to detect coin selling. Which is why they can’t catch real sellers and ban innocents too by mistake.

Silly system
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Haha yeah I know mate. Just a few minutes you say ? You sure there’s not a arsenal fan waiting to come out full time ? Maybe a free granola bar going ?

I support Arsenal when they play against United, that is the only time :joy:
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Do you support anyone that plays Utd ? 😂
  • David12344 wrote: »

He’s wasn’t mate. Probably there silly system. My mate got banned for selling common golds at max bin as that’s what price they were during Black Friday flash sbcs. So not fault of his own got banned. He didn’t set the price. Ea did for need those cards in the sbcs and everyone needed them.

Problem is they use a bot to detect coin selling. Which is why they can’t catch real sellers and ban innocents too by mistake.

Silly system

Think he kept doing 86+ champs upgrades and since he has too many coins he just bought red cards off the market for max price.
  • Robertjames86
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Yes he does seem to have an agenda against Manchester utd. I think it's because he's a Jose superfan. Think he was upset the way mourinho was sacked out of the club. Haha.
  • RTG20
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

At this point probably :joy:

It's just so funny seeing them fail over and over with the resources they have, but it's ok, maybe another 800 million euros and they can get more than 74 points, Mourinho got 81 with Lingard starting games, the same player that got LOANED out, not good enough to be back up for Ole, yet gets 74 points with a massively improved squad and 3 years of unconditional backing and support on every level :joy:

Although it is kind of criminal that people in their backroom are being paid millions to make amateur level errors, boggles the mind a bit :joy:
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

Silly system

Think he kept doing 86+ champs upgrades and since he has too many coins he just bought red cards off the market for max price.

Ahh well that’s just silly. Still not a banable offence. But very silly
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Who’s Castro

Motor oil

Yes he does seem to have an agenda against Manchester utd. I think it's because he's a Jose superfan. Think he was upset the way mourinho was sacked out of the club. Haha.

Well I hate Tottenham. And years ago I wanted everyone to beat Utd. When we was rivals 😂
  • Robertjames86

Silly system

That's crazy mate anyone could Kop a ban then. Castro might have the sway to get unbanned but many others won't.