Opened 20+ packs including Jumbo Rare Players packs...

vjake
837 posts Semi-Pro
...and the best I got was Fabinho lol. Oh and a few other useless 85-86 rated players. I opened 4 Jumbo Rare Players packs, 2 rare player packs, 8 premium gold player packs and a load of 85+ player and 82+ player picks etc.

I got most of the packs from the objectives...

RIP to the idiots that bought these packs during black Friday. I want a refund and I didn't even spend a penny... 😩

Comments

• vjake
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    Tbf at least the idiots on Friday opened them when special cards were in packs

That's when I opened them... Fabinho was the best player. I know for a fact people got screwed 🤣 can't just be me
  • Mike_Lowrey
    1306 posts Professional
    Lmao you've convinced me to not save my packs for TOTY. Wont get one and wont get a TOTGS either :D
  • vjake
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Lmao you've convinced me to not save my packs for TOTY. Wont get one and wont get a TOTGS either :D

Honestly mate, I wouldn't bother! More chance winning the lottery. I'd of at least expected someone worth 100k at least from all them packs, literally Fabinho and a few Zapata's 🤣🤣
  • Nodge86
    5374 posts Big Money Move
    Why did you open them now?
  • vjake
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Nodge86 wrote: »

I opened them during Black Friday and posted about it now.

I've opened my rewards, Div 1 rewards, rare player packs untradeable, packed the almighty Barella 84!!! Highest rated.

£16 it was for a Jumbo Rare Player pack during Black Friday, imagine paying that and getting someone like Thiago Silva or Thiago even lol...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7689 posts League Winner
    You never know. I saved up 40 packs or so and opened when sig signings were in packs. Got Ben Yedder. As someone that for the last three years has refused to open a pack outside of a promo team in packs, I can tell you will will get lucky maybe 30% of the time if you save everything.
  • CeeQue
    14435 posts Has That Special Something
    The only time it's best to stack packs is TOTS.
  • Amdp9
    6831 posts Big Money Move
    vjake wrote: »
    Nodge86 wrote: »

I opened them during Black Friday and posted about it now.

I've opened my rewards, Div 1 rewards, rare player packs untradeable, packed the almighty Barella 84!!! Highest rated.

£16 it was for a Jumbo Rare Player pack during Black Friday, imagine paying that and getting someone like Thiago Silva or Thiago even lol...

But imagine now you Fabinho though. During promos at least you have a chance to get better cards. Any yes it could be Thiago Silva 😂😂. Me personally opened many get lots of fodders but from league SBC did pack Renato , if mane
  • Cainman88
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    I opened about 30 on the Saturday and didn’t even get a totw never mind a promo card
  • vjake
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    You never know. I saved up 40 packs or so and opened when sig signings were in packs. Got Ben Yedder. As someone that for the last three years has refused to open a pack outside of a promo team in packs, I can tell you will will get lucky maybe 30% of the time if you save everything.

40 packs though... That's ridiculous you had to open that many to get 1 decent player.

Pack weight is terrible, I honestly feel sorry for the people spending their actual money and getting nobody.