State of the game we are playing right now

abhreebhu_45
9523 posts League Winner
20211202-003454.jpg

When can we get a fair n square game??

Comments

• number5
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That’s every other game man. I can never have my keeper put in this type of shift. I know most of it is that I don’t just wait, and block everything like everyone else, and instead try to play the game but still, how has this not been patched!. Everyone reported this in beta and on release!
  • Radraptor
    1874 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can’t stand the high press narrow width nonsense. Not even fun anymore
  • YMNn
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    One can't stand park the bus, the other can't stand high press. I guess everyone is supposed to play balanced.
  • Leo_D10S
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's just the way (sadly) EA wants it. They want casuals to have a chance in games. They don't want skill to be the leading factor in their fifa games. It's the only only "eSports" game that does have this kind of compensation during gameplay to make an even playing field.
  • RichT
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Leo_D10S wrote: »
    It's just the way (sadly) EA wants it. They want casuals to have a chance in games. They don't want skill to be the leading factor in their fifa games. It's the only only "eSports" game that does have this kind of compensation during gameplay to make an even playing field.

Oi!! I'm a casual and don't play park the bus, high press, kick off goals or long ball nonsense or any other exploits. I try to play football, although the game seems closer to a rugby simulator at the moment.

I think the term you are looking for is scum bags, not casuals.
  • SeñorCatflap
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wish my goalkeepers did that. They dive under balls, over balls, move their hands away from balls and do everything in their power to avoid saving shots. Should never have nerfed goalkeepers so hard it's like they don't have arms now.
  • All4fun1991
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes the unfairness sometimes gets to you..It defies the game of football as we know it..Unfortunately is the tiny little things that puts me off…I love FIFA but they should work on improving the game.