Silver Lounge - post your teams, mates!

Comments

• Diddymow
    4846 posts National Call-Up
    Silver Lounge will probably be a lot harder this week. Last week it was filled with people who don't bother with silver teams just wanting the free silver IF for the Silver Beasts objectives.
  • Legend Killer
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    9889-AC95-162-F-4-BDA-A29-E-76-DF24-A8864-E.jpg

Enjoying this recently, fairly unique as well.
  • Diddymow
    edited October 2021
    First 3 games were horrible, got smashed each time and managed 1 goal overall. Then won 2-0, 1-0 and in the final one my opponent snapped. I went 1-0 up against the run of play after riding 2 tackles and he then just started hacking me down and rushing his keeper out, won 8-1 (scored an OG for him) and he stayed the full 90 for some odd reason. Now to try and work this guy into my team on decent chem.
  • radhoyl
    1240 posts Professional
    9889-AC95-162-F-4-BDA-A29-E-76-DF24-A8864-E.jpg

Enjoying this recently, fairly unique as well.

Krishna is such a good player. For chemistry I also have Boumous (same as you) and LM Williams from the same club
  • Took this screenshot ~a week ago, I was unable to post for some reason but today it resolved. Here is what I use in Silver Lounge and for Silver Beasts objectives, added that French IF striker from La Liga to my bench as soon as he got released. 433 flat in game.
    Hope this week's player links to any of the other three that we got.
    NJXQWXf.jpg
  • Diddymow
    Anyone done Jota yet then? Really have no idea how I could fit him into my team.

Friendlies are rough af atm. I played 2 games this morning and 2 at lunch. Lost 4-0, 3-0 and then RQ one at 2-0 down. Finally got a win but it was sweaty af. 3-0 up at HT and I swear this kid handed the controller to his older brother or something. He gets it back to 3-3 in the 81st minute with a cheap corner goal where he played it short and chipped it to the back post and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I then miss a one-on-one and then score one a few minutes later. Played keep ball for the last 5 minutes against his constant press.
  • Diddymow wrote: »
    Anyone done Jota yet then? Really have no idea how I could fit him into my team.

Friendlies are rough af atm. I played 2 games this morning and 2 at lunch. Lost 4-0, 3-0 and then RQ one at 2-0 down. Finally got a win but it was sweaty af. 3-0 up at HT and I swear this kid handed the controller to his older brother or something. He gets it back to 3-3 in the 81st minute with a cheap corner goal where he played it short and chipped it to the back post and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I then miss a one-on-one and then score one a few minutes later. Played keep ball for the last 5 minutes against his constant press.

I played only one game, 2 more wins to go. I've no idea how to fit him into squad either and I probably will not as I have IF Sulemana. But still want to collect special silver cards since the requirements are easy and Silver Lounge is still fun.
  • RoosterBlue
    1691 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've done him, won 3/4 games. So pretty straightforward.
    Not sure what to do with him yet though, super sub along with Layun.
    I managed to make a quite a few coins selling off my Celtic silvers :p
  • I've done him, won 3/4 games. So pretty straightforward.

It'll probably take a while before we get a few special silver cards that can be linked to each other. So I'm just using the ones that can be fit into starting 11, others are collecting dust
  • Diddymow
    I've done him, won 3/4 games. So pretty straightforward.

Thanks for the tip, had the Belgian Celtic LB. Sold for 4k.
  • JuiceTerry
    567 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any leaks of who the silver Star is this week? I'm gutted Gallagher hasn't had one, as he'd fit in my team perfectly.

I stated late for 21 and didnt play silver lounge so I look forward to this mode the most this year.

Usually done pretty quick though, so last week I used my silver team to finish my WL and qualifiers when I couldn't make next rank and it was the highlight of my FIFA week!

Sub on Layun and Nteka as CMs and Jota CAM.

Screenshot-20211117-144554.png
  • abhreebhu_45
    9523 posts League Winner
    JuiceTerry wrote: »
    Any leaks of who the silver Star is this week? I'm gutted Gallagher hasn't had one, as he'd fit in my team perfectly.

I stated late for 21 and didnt play silver lounge so I look forward to this mode the most this year.

Usually done pretty quick though, so last week I used my silver team to finish my WL and qualifiers when I couldn't make next rank and it was the highlight of my FIFA week!

Sub on Layun and Nteka as CMs and Jota CAM.

Screenshot-20211117-144554.png

Use layun as CAM,,he's the best finisher 😆
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1036 posts Professional
    Has anyone managed to fit all the silvers stars so far into one team with decent chem/players?
  • Diddymow
    Has anyone managed to fit all the silvers stars so far into one team with decent chem/players?

Got to be impossible. I can get Jota, Sulemana, Nteka and Olsen in on around 92 chem, no way I can work Layun in.
  • oldboiler
    4887 posts National Call-Up
    Same as every week. Cant fit any of the silver TOTWs in yet so they all warm the bench

2-D25-B85-A-5-B43-43-AC-95-E8-5-D568-B3660-F8.jpg
  • StarOfTheSouth
    1036 posts Professional
    Diddymow wrote: »

Got to be impossible. I can get Jota, Sulemana, Nteka and Olsen in on around 92 chem, no way I can work Layun in.

2-AE06-E12-068-D-4-DFE-9-B20-215-DF1-D9203-C.png

Best I could come up with, can’t fit Jota or Cavallo in there though..

Can easily get everyone except Olsen on full chem by adding a french ligue 1 midfielder, but I want to play Nteka at CM so needed another attacker.
  • Diddymow
    edited November 2021
    Best I can do with all of them in:

silv.jpg

Edit: Missed the chem part off, it's 95.
  • Nickthegreek20
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only managed one silver star so far as I’ve been on holiday for the rest, but this team plays so well. Cost about 20k. Nketiah is a beast in front of goal!

38-E34-FA3-A1-ED-4118-8-DEE-089397129-E82.png

65-BB5616-5-D9-B-41-F6-A782-F4961-AEF5-F6-F.png
  • GazW09041980
    699 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am running this

Screenshot-2021-11-17-17-33-15-65-90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg
  • RU88ERDUKZILLLA
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2021
    Screenshot-20211113-230012-Companion.jpg

Starting to struggle for links now
  • Diddymow
    Meh not an IF, pass.
  • Another LM is exactly what we needed.
  • Stewuk73
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Playing 442 but cannot get the Aussie or the Portuguese LW into the team.

97 chemistry at present
  • oldboiler
    4887 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh I actually need a prem LM so I’ll do his one
  • Another RB that doesn't link to anything else released previously
  • Diem
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    Another RB that doesn't link to anything else released previously

I like that. Forces people to make meaningful choices, last year it ended up with identikit teams where only 3 or 4 players were different.

Plenty of time left this year to come back around and add more players to create links for hybrdiding.
  • Diem wrote: »
    greif44x2 wrote: »
    Another RB that doesn't link to anything else released previously

I like that. Forces people to make meaningful choices, last year it ended up with identikit teams where only 3 or 4 players were different.

Plenty of time left this year to come back around and add more players to create links for hybrdiding.

Fair enough. Probably just getting bored with my Silver team that hasn't changed since they released Olsen
  • Diddymow
    silver.jpg

IF Bowman is pretty trash but too lazy to try and rework my team again.
  • Razovars
    413 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Could someone please help me make a dope silver team with these. Currently working on dodo

678-D3-ED4-0617-42-C9-B055-BAB07-B8-BC348.png

3-D9912-AD-B346-4-B71-99-B5-5-A3-F07-E8-A0-F8.jpg
  • Cudarido
    81 posts Park Captain
    silver.jpg