Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• Stlducks
    9209 posts League Winner
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    Ibte10 wrote: »
    We can’t afford more slips ups for a bit now.

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

All before Christmas. We’ll probably need to win all of them to stay ahead of the pack.

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

You have to just be trying to get. Chelsea fans to bite if you honestly think Leeds, Everton, and Wolves all take points off them in a row.
  • Cyodine
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Stlducks wrote: »

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

All before Christmas. We’ll probably need to win all of them to stay ahead of the pack.

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

You have to just be trying to get. Chelsea fans to bite if you honestly think Leeds, Everton, and Wolves all take points off them in a row.

If United can take points off of Chelsea, then I don't see why other teams cannot do the same. United were everyone's whipping team as of recent, absolutely no reason Chelsea shouldn't have walked away with all three points. I believe we are starting to see the wheels on the Chelsea bus come off, as predicted.

I only gave Chelsea the win at Watford because of Sarr's injury.
  • Stlducks
    9209 posts League Winner

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

If United can take points off of Chelsea, then I don't see why other teams cannot do the same. United were everyone's whipping team as of recent, absolutely no reason Chelsea shouldn't have walked away with all three points. I believe we are starting to see the wheels on the Chelsea bus come off, as predicted.

United had a fluke goal and are a very talented team no matter recent results. We will start to see them winning more games in the next few weeks.

Leeds just lost to Spurs ffs.
  • yosef167
    4851 posts National Call-Up

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

Comeon we had awful start but we arenr Burnly
    ask klopp if he do be excited to play against us again.. so we can have rematch if you think you will beat us 5-0 everytime
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    yosef167 wrote: »

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

ask klopp if he do be excited to play against us again.. so we can have rematch if you think you will beat us 5-0 everytime

Sure looked like Burnley
  • Cyodine

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

You have a new manager coming in who will bring tactical direction for the club but you still have the same players. Your current midfield and defense needs a serious rework and isn't going to provide the amount of pressing Rangnick will require, so don't expect any major changes until the summer as your squad will need to adapt to major fitness changes. You're right, we may not beat you 5-0 again but something like 5-1is probably more reasonable with your attack.
  • El_Nino
    9560 posts League Winner
    Honestly just don't bother with serious replies, it's an obvious troll attempt.
  • Efrenc90
    1351 posts Play-Off Hero

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

You have a new manager coming in who will bring tactical direction for the club but you still have the same players. Your current midfield and defense needs a serious rework and isn't going to provide the amount of pressing Rangnick will require, so don't expect any major changes until the summer as your squad will need to adapt to major fitness changes. You're right, we may not beat you 5-0 again but something like 5-1is probably more reasonable with your attack.

Idk man look at what Tuchel did with the same players Lampard had. So a coach can change things around
  • yosef167
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Efrenc90 wrote: »

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

Idk man look at what Tuchel did with the same players Lampard had. So a coach can change things around

Dont bother mate United players are sunday league players
  • Cyodine

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

Dont bother mate United players are sunday league players

You have been under Ole.
  • Cyodine

100%.

Watford A
    West Ham A
    Leeds H
    Everton H
    Wolves A

W
    L
    D
    D
    L

I wouldn't except anywhere near the same results as Tuchel has brought to Chelsea. United have major fitness levels to improve in order to press as much as Rangnick is going to want them to. I don't believe the fullbacks or midfield are at the level of fitness to deliver the required pressing. Rangnick has the opportunity to bring long term success to United with giving them an identity and picking players for the system he will implement.
  • Shshj
    12245 posts Has That Special Something
    Matt Law said yesterday that we’ve agreed two deals with him, only for his representatives to come back and try to re-negotiate again.

His Dad is his agent, go figure.
  • Shshj
    edited December 2021
    In fairness, the full quotes are a lot clearer and the situation is nowhere near as bad as the tweets make it out to be. Tuchel even says it should be sorted within a few days.

I’d be incredibly disappointed with Christensen himself if he does refuse to sign a new deal though. Been at the club since he was 16 and has been largely poor for years until Tuchel came in, it would be a huge shame to end it like this.
  • ViVaWho
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    the guy never plays! he should leave
  • SimenHP
    5274 posts Big Money Move
    We need a big 3+ - 0 win today. We can see our players lack a little bit of confident atm, not enough lack of confident that we start to lose, but we have to many draws lately. One or two big wins in a row, might be just what we need to go on a big winning streak again.
  • Shshj
    Have a feeling this will be a tough watch.

• Ibte10
    2655 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hope Saul has a decent game. Our WB’s are not as dynamic but it should be enough for Watford tbf
  • SimenHP
    Have a feeling this will be a tough watch.

Smart move by Tuchel to call Saul, he will find a loophole, he always does.
  • Shshj
    Alonso is terrible. Chilwell is such a huge miss.
  • SimenHP
    Alonso looks totally out of it so far
  • SimenHP
    Hopefully the person is okay. Do we know if the match will be played today?
  • WryLucky
    6207 posts Big Money Move
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Hopefully the person is okay. Do we know if the match will be played today?

The players are happy to come on once the man is in the ambulance.
  • SimenHP
    This match really shows how important Chilwell and Reece are
  • Shshj
    Saul is absolutely horrendous. Get him on the next plane back to Madrid.
  • SimenHP
    Saul is absolutely horrendous. Get him on the next plane back to Madrid.

All our Spanish players are tbf