patch roll back or refund of all fifa point and game purchase.

silencer747
192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
after 3 fifa skipped i try it again... and here they pull it again. fun game at launch. patch it to death. please reverse it or give me my money back, this is not what I bought.

Comments

• I totally feel you. at the launch it felt good. i was even telling people it's so much better . fast forward to today. oh my! i've just played a game in FUT champions and my players are switching without being asked, my passing is way off and my players are doing moves that i don't ask them too. yet again this is unacceptable. speed fest is back. please EA you owe me my life back
  • mfmaxpower
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really sucks cause gameplay at release only needed some minor fixes, instead they made it so much more open again like 21 and it's back to the same ol same ol FIFA
  • silencer747
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mfmaxpower wrote: »
    Really sucks cause gameplay at release only needed some minor fixes, instead they made it so much more open again like 21 and it's back to the same ol same ol FIFA

yep it was broken but fun, now its horrendous and dreadful
  • Best Fifa I have played in years at launch. Messi was unbelievable. Loved everything about it even the OP goalkeepers. Meant less chance my opponent scabbed a goal after a lucky rebound.

Now it’s Fifa 21 with loads of rats abusing the game
  • Refund my money I dont care that i bought key on shop. I pay for a game from 2 patches ago. Not for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ mother ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Mkf_
    3 posts Ball Boy
    The worst part is is hard to score goal against your opponents but they can easily score against you. EA don’t want the game to be an enjoyable game for everyone cause they like making it worse and all they care about is making money
  • Game feels like it’s not even new now it’s almost like the patches went backwards, one problem I’ve had countless times is I move my goalkeeper the right direction so he’s almost in line with the direction of the ball and it just goes right past him or his own hands deflect it in when he could have just caught the ball or deflected it a different direction I’ve lost a large number of games to this I feel like some shots are meant to go in no matter what you do
  • Bonusb3rtie
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mkf_ wrote: »
    The worst part is is hard to score goal against your opponents but they can easily score against you.

Where do you start with "feedback" like this? 😅😅😅

EA need to do only one of two things: either rewrite the code so that both teams win at the end of every 90 minutes, or somehow stop lower IQ people from buying their game.

• Spokesman
    43 posts Park Captain
    Agreed, the patch has ruined the game. Either revert to the original gameplay or refund those who dont enjoy this through ball pace abuse simulator.

This is typical bait and switch by EA, and think it was done so people buy more FUT packs. The only thing that matters now is pace, so players all have to revamp their teams.
  • Crackups
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    > @Bonusb3rtie said:
    > Where do you start with "feedback" like this? 😅😅😅
    >
    > EA need to do only one of two things: either rewrite the code so that both teams win at the end of every 90 minutes, or somehow stop lower IQ people from buying their game.

true
  • Goodgod10
    615 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is if it wasn’t going to happen. If you buy FP then you deserve to be laughed at not refunded