Comments

• Happo
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    styles_fc wrote: »
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

My mate in USA got FIFA for $26 which is about like £20

On PS5 it was only discounted to like $70 AUD here (even with the sale), which wasn't enough for me to pick it up. Which is about £40

Damn that’s still a lot. You’re right not too

If the "November update" (as it's always been in the past) was implemented I reckon it would be enough to hook me. The likes of Toney and the Brentford boys, along with [hopefully] others. But with not even much of a whisper of it at this point.. it's really sucky from EA.

Same as myself, not buying it until then, hopefully me and yourself has enough power to convince a billion bound company to change their minds lol but here stranger things has happened
  • styles_fc
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happo wrote: »

On PS5 it was only discounted to like $70 AUD here (even with the sale), which wasn't enough for me to pick it up. Which is about £40

If the "November update" (as it's always been in the past) was implemented I reckon it would be enough to hook me. The likes of Toney and the Brentford boys, along with [hopefully] others. But with not even much of a whisper of it at this point.. it's really sucky from EA.

Same as myself, not buying it until then, hopefully me and yourself has enough power to convince a billion bound company to change their minds lol but here stranger things has happened
    Well, the fact that we're still in the Fifa 21 thread gives me less hope.. but the fact that we consistently get 100+ pages of talk on this thread every year before Christmas (without fail) should speak volumes. But who knows with EA 🥸
  • mickjacobjr
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero

Well, the fact that we're still in the Fifa 21 thread gives me less hope.. but the fact that we consistently get 100+ pages of talk on this thread every year before Christmas (without fail) should speak volumes. But who knows with EA 🥸

It’s shocking how biggest thread on their forum in the wrong yr for a game what are the people working on the forums for ea at
  • Daviddt86
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully this week.
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    The only thing I need are the sponsors of Valencia and the fourth kit, it's not that difficult EA
  • FifaAFC
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am really sad that I have bought this game around the release... I was thinking that they would've come with a good november update.. but nothing news at all and it playes boring.. Next year I am skipping FIFA at the beginning of the release and will wait for it to be cheap. I don't think they deserve the full price for this game
  • Mahaktma
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I also refused to buy the game at release time, first time since my first own-bought FIFA game (FIFA 2004). Was the right decision. This game didn't deserve to be paid for the full price so i searched for used ones. Bought it last week for 30 € from someone, who spent too much time with FUT. Crazy World.
  • Marco1993
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2021
    I haven't yet bought the game this year and i don't think i will buy within 2 months if we won't have the usually november update.
    It's not possibile that we haven't yet the 2 milan teams scanned faces!
    I'm italian and I live in Milan and i can tell you that the covid situation is very quite.

I hope that the new update will have at least 70 new faces (fingers crossed)
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Marco1993 wrote: »
    I haven't yet bought the game this year and i don't think i will buy within 2 months if we won't have the usually november update.
    It's not possibile that we haven't yet the 2 milan teams scanned faces!
    I'm italian and I live in Milan and i can tell you that the covid situation is very quite.

I hope that the new update will have at least 70 new faces (fingers crossed)

Me too I've not bought it and I won't unless I see what's promised.

Boca
    Inter
    Milan
    Promoted teams

But I'm hoping because I do want to play a career mode but it's so frustrating this year missing Arsenal , villa , Brighton , Leicester etc such great talent's missed out Smith Rowe , Gabriel , Ben White , Cash , Watkins , castange , benhrama . Such a Shame
  • Mahaktma
    70 faces?? Why so optimistic?
    Honestly i don't expect anything, it's all about FUT and players like us are not important anymore. Even if all of us, who just want to play a realistic football game within the possibilities (faces, boots, Stadiums, realistic transfers during career Mode etc.) would not buy the game (which is very hard regarding the lack of choice) it would not really mind EA. FUT brings the money.
  • mickjacobjr
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    No update again this week it seems
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Again no update… 😂
  • mickjacobjr
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    Again no update… 😂

It’s a disgrace by now
  • Dlima0284
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    So embarrassing
  • RichardEleven
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2021
    EA devs incarceration
    Post edited by RichardEleven on
  • Steven1717
    50 posts Park Captain
    I’ve lost count of how many years I check this thread. Check it frequently. A lot of the same OGs comment still which is nice.

However, the lack of faces, and the loss of Juventus, and other Italian clubs. The loss of Bayern and Barcelona stadium. I mean so many important faces are missing or look just awful. One of many examples, Benzema, I mean come on. You guys know the rest. Regardless of what players, league, team you want, we are all getting the short end of the stick.

It doesn’t help that “PES” the only competitor took a year off to focus on 2022, and came out with one of the the lowest rated games ever.

Anyway, I don’t know if you guys play other sports games but Madden 22 also produced by EA for those who don’t know. Promised two more updates for franchise and now cancelled those. Stating they’re taking the devs off Madden Franchise to focus on College Football 2023 which will release in July of 2023. Yup.

Ridiculous EA.

My yearly Vent.
  • Daviddt86
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Didn't fifa witcher said there would be alot new faces after release?
    This is so bad.
    I say it every year: if it isn't in the beta it isn't in the game.
    Besides that one year with Ajax and Roma
  • FifaAFC
    Daviddt86 wrote: »
    This is so bad.

That guy has predicted a lot of things that didn't come, just saying things for the attention if you'd asked me
  • mickjacobjr
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    This is so bad.

That guy has predicted a lot of things that didn't come, just saying things for the attention if you'd asked me

I don’t think he ever said a lot of faces
  • FifaAFC
    This is so bad.

I don’t think he ever said a lot of faces

Yes he did one time, I have seen it on Twitter so Daviddt86 is right that he said that..
  • Happo
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What day do they usually announce the title updates?
  • Dlima0284
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    It’s actually embarrassing the faces they’ve added. A true slap in the face .
  • mickjacobjr
    1714 posts Play-Off Hero
    What day do they usually announce the title updates?

Late Tuesday night early Wednesday morning
  • ManzGOTIT
    3285 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2021
    This is so bad.

Apparent creep too
  • TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m not that disappointed in the lack of new faces, delay in new boots etc.. it’s that they give us zero communication on any of it.

The only thing they’ve actually told us in regards to any kind of new content to expect for certain is that the missing prem stadium will be early 2022. But they did that back in August.

If they actually posted some kind of a statement saying update 4 is delayed until whenever because of x or we can’t do the boots yet because of y, I’d actually be okay with that.

At the moment though, we’ve got no idea whether it’s worth starting a career mode, just in case there is some kind of meaningful new content in the next week or so.
  • Mahaktma
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I’m not that disappointed in the lack of new faces, delay in new boots etc.. it’s that they give us zero communication on any of it.

The only thing they’ve actually told us in regards to any kind of new content to expect for certain is that the missing prem stadium will be early 2022. But they did that back in August.

If they actually posted some kind of a statement saying update 4 is delayed until whenever because of x or we can’t do the boots yet because of y, I’d actually be okay with that.

At the moment though, we’ve got no idea whether it’s worth starting a career mode, just in case there is some kind of meaningful new content in the next week or so.

And that's why i'm literally starting my first career while writing this. I'm tired of checking this thread.
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Such a shame lads.

We should have all fifa 4 online faces

Both Milan teams
    Boca
    Brentford
    Norwich rescan
    Watford rescan

Arsenal
    Leicester
    Villa
    Brighton
    Shef. Utd - berge , Lowe , boogle etc
    W.B.A - furlong , sawyers , ajayi etc
    Fulham - rodak , f Carvalho , j Maja etc

So many teams missing from pure incompetence.

Not to mention other partnered teams I think San Lorenzo , Chivas etc
  • RichardEleven
    893 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2021
    Squad update 01/12/21

added without.
    Nathaniel Mendez-Laing // Sheffield Wednesday
    Jack Rodwell // Western Sydney
    Lamine Kone // Lausanne Sport

removed.
    n/a
  • GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    Squad update 01/12/21

added without.
    Nathaniel Mendez-Laing // Sheffield Wednesday
    Jack Rodwell // Western Sydney
    Lamine Kone // Lausanne Sport

removed.
    n/a

This game is a mess 🤣🤣
  • Futbol22
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2021
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Such a shame lads.

We should have all fifa 4 online faces

Both Milan teams
    Boca
    Brentford
    Norwich rescan
    Watford rescan

Arsenal
    Leicester
    Villa
    Brighton
    Shef. Utd - berge , Lowe , boogle etc
    W.B.A - furlong , sawyers , ajayi etc
    Fulham - rodak , f Carvalho , j Maja etc

So many teams missing from pure incompetence.

Not to mention other partnered teams I think San Lorenzo , Chivas etc

I would’ve been satisfied with Milan/Inter scans this year, but I’ve got no confidence that we’ll even see them

Perisic, Skriniar, Romagnoli, Kessie etc. updates/scans would be 🔥