How on earth do people always have copious amounts of fodder?!

Jonty101
43 posts Park Captain
I see people who have done every icon upgrade, hero upgrade, Salah POTM, Nkunku x 2 etc etc…

HOW?!

I barely manage to get enough fodder for 1 icon upgrade and I do 90% of daily SBC’s on the game & haven’t even done 1 player SBC all year!

Comments

• greif44x2
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trading, FIFA points, pack luck.
  • Shemson
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2021
    They buy packs with fifa points mate don’t sweat it mate
    I had enough fodder to get Neres but not for the hero and icon as well! Unless you’re spending, pick and choose what suits you
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    Maybe they just paid coins for the players?
  • Jonty101
    43 posts Park Captain
    I’d loved to have saved for/ done Salah but gambled on the icon and got Laudrup 😂

Now I’m empty and starting from scratch again
  • Wonderkiid
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    They also spend coins on the sbc's most likely. And maybe rotated low rated fodder in player picks or double 81's for example

I have done Nkunku, Chong (mostly coins), Fekir, Talisca, bernardo silva and 1x icon sbc. My club is as empty as it comes in terms of fodder
  • ICUP
    6277 posts Big Money Move
    Mine has been 12kFP during early access and pack luck.

Packed around 4.3m worth of players in 4 weeks purely from rewards and SBC’s
  • broxigaz
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't gamble keep your fodder.
  • Pack luck really.

I can’t seem to pack anything over 83/84.
  • Shemson
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good point on coins to be fair I never think like that because I don’t know why I’d want to use coins on an untradeable player.

I’ve traded for over 6m coins so I guess I could’ve done the other SBCs too, just don’t seem good value for coins.
  • Alano0031
    1057 posts Professional
    I don't, done Fekir, Kante and an Icon SBC. My club is completely empty but I have about 500k worth of packs stored from the last week and am hoping to pull some decent fodder and see what SBCs become available.
  • Robertjames86
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa points................!!!!!
  • Anadin7
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've traded to 7m with no fifa points except for the 4600 at the start with ultimate.

I'll probably try and avoid ultimate next year, but they always suck me in.
    No way I'm giving them any more money, other than the entry fee.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    Trade and then plough profits into common golds on rewards days. Then use common golds to do tons of the repeatable SBCs.
  • nufcMarcus1984
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have done banza and chong but couldnt afford fekir when he came out, I wont do icon or hero packs because I would rather know what person I am getting than gamble. But alot of people just use FP's and the ones who dont trade
  • WFCBagnall
    94750 posts Moderator
    League sbcs
  • djnition
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    because they are dembele fekir rashford sheep lol
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7958 posts League Winner
    djnition wrote: »
    because they are dembele fekir rashford sheep lol

Are you okay? Not sure you understood his question
  • radhoyl
    2699 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jonty101 wrote: »
    I see people who have done every icon upgrade, hero upgrade, Salah POTM, Nkunku x 2 etc etc…

HOW?!

I barely manage to get enough fodder for 1 icon upgrade and I do 90% of daily SBC’s on the game & haven’t even done 1 player SBC all year!

Trade.

A bit hard to start now

• leea12345
    1149 posts Professional
    fifa points is main reason.even a mate of mine has endless fodder and he said to me he never spent any fifa points . The i compared clubs with him , and then really called him out , and he had spent about 300 pounds on fifa points ,but felt stupid for doing it, and did not want to tell me haha . And i am sure many like that . Some of the rtg clubs i see i think yer right haha
  • jamiroquai73
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa Points or websites like this: https://www.u7buy.com/fut22/fut22-players.html
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    Peoples first answer if Fifa points. But if I sold up I have nearly 7 million liquid.and wasted a further two on ea tax 😂 And I’ve only bought 4600 Fifa points at start.

Trading and pulling cr7 has been my main source. And buying mass fodder At the right time.

Not always black and white lads.

(Edit last year for me it was Fifa points people learn)
  • leea12345
    1149 posts Professional
    David12344 wrote: »
    Peoples first answer if Fifa points. But if I sold up I have nearly 7 million liquid.and wasted a further two on ea tax 😂 And I’ve only bought 4600 Fifa points at start.

Trading and pulling cr7 has been my main source. And buying mass fodder At the right time.

is a fair point :)
  • Robertjames86

4000 plus 4600 for ultimate edition is a good solid start for any trader though mate!! Your challenge next year is to buy the standard edition and start from zero. Haha.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021

4000 plus 4600 for ultimate edition is a good solid start for any trader though mate!! Your challenge next year is to buy the standard edition and start from zero. Haha.

Bang on mate that is definitely the challenge. And this year is the learning curve.

Especially the ultimate edition because you get to play early. That would be quite hard with my fomo 😂 but im dead please with this years effort. Being how much I spent last year.

Ps. If you ever want any help with making coins you know where I am mate. I’m not the best but I’ve done ok on fodder timing
  • Robertjames86

Bang on mate that is definitely the challenge. And this year is the learning curve.

Especially the ultimate edition because you get to play early. That would be quite hard with my fomo 😂 but im dead please with this years effort. Being how much I spent last year.

Ps. If you ever want any help with making coins you know where I am mate. I’m not the best but I’ve done ok on fodder timing

Cheers mate think I might have to give you a shout. My bpm trading has been poor this week to say the least. I haven't heard much on the bpm thread from the guru that is @Diddymow . Haha.
  • radhoyl
    edited November 2021

Bought the standard edition and have 6 millions liquid plus many untradeable good players. Mainly very low risk investments like buying 700K worth of fodder when nobody wanted it and selling it for 2 millions. Or getting 120k weekly from selling common gold players.

Last year I traded to 18 mil. profit but I made all possible. SBCs. This year I decided to trade less but make only SBCs of players can get into my team(s)
    Fekir, Inaki, Politano, Simeone, Gosens, Dante and Zaniolo, that's it.
  • Robertjames86
    radhoyl wrote: »

Bought the standard edition and have 6 millions liquid plus many untradeable good players. Mainly very low risk investments like buying 700K worth of fodder when nobody wanted it and selling it for 2 millions. Or getting 120k weekly from selling common gold players.

Last year I traded to 18 mil. profit but I made all possible. SBCs. This year I decided to trade less but make only SBCs of players can get into my team(s)
    Fekir, Inaki, Politano, Simeone, Gosens, Dante and Zaniolo, that's it.

Would you say you put much time into it mate?
  • radhoyl
    edited November 2021
    30 minutes to buy the common gold and 30 min to sell it. Per week. Relisting takes 1 second, some sell after

I spent 2 hours to buy silvers and bronzes from major leagues and tripled my investment.

I bought fodder mid October and sold it this week.

To be honest I would not know where to invest now. There are much better traders than me.
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021
    Wrong thread.
  • abhreebhu_45
    12780 posts Has That Special Something
    Trading

N doing all objectives/cheap sbc

Plus pack luck