Chelsea Football Club

Comments

• yosef167
    4947 posts Big Money Move
    Ashy wrote: »
    Don't think Bayern are that good either to be honest, definitely seems Liverpool, Chelsea are the better European teams but anything can happen on a night of football

Bayern are always a machine .. yday game they had half squad out.
    you can never put Bayern off
  • VVD4
    5912 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Stlducks wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    The same AC Milan team that everyone said we should be beating with ease is joint top in the League, 11 points ahead of Juventus, but Chelsea winning tonight means they’re elite.

Levels.

You picked Juventus to win the league. Are you saying you were wrong?

Can’t wait to see the mental gymnastics he’s about to attempt

Imagine being so desperate to get one over me that you have to resort to ridiculously minor things like Phillips/Chabolah or using predictions from a prediction game in which I obviously had a bit of fun with.

I had Liverpool winning the PL/CL double on there, yet I've not once seriously suggested I actually believe that will happen, during real debates on the forum, which tells you all you need to know about the seriousness of those predictions :D

I put no thought behind picking Juventus/PSG/Bayern to win their Leagues. I have absolutely zero interest in these Leagues, because they're so poor. I just picked the teams that usually win, and moved on.

Looking at that thread again, literally everyone picked Juventus, lmao. Embarrassing to try and use that against me, but that's what I come to expect these days.

Keep clutching onto those straws, boys. It just further highlights what a dub machine I truly am and how difficult it is to catch me being wrong in a serious way.
  • Shshj
    12338 posts Has That Special Something
    The same AC Milan team that everyone said we should be beating with ease is joint top in the League, 11 points ahead of Juventus, but Chelsea winning tonight means they’re elite.

Levels.

Imagine being so desperate to get one over me that you have to resort to ridiculously minor things like Phillips/Chabolah or using predictions from a prediction game in which I obviously had a bit of fun with.

I had Liverpool winning the PL/CL double on there, yet I've not once seriously suggested I actually believe that will happen, during real debates on the forum, which tells you all you need to know about the seriousness of those predictions :D

I put no thought behind picking Juventus/PSG/Bayern to win their Leagues. I have absolutely zero interest in these Leagues, because they're so poor. I just picked the teams that usually win, and moved on.

Looking at that thread again, literally everyone picked Juventus, lmao. Embarrassing to try and use that against me, but that's what I come to expect these days.

Keep clutching onto those straws, boys. It just further highlights what a dub machine I truly am and how difficult it is to catch me being wrong in a serious way.

I predicted it but I wasn’t being serious, lmao at all of you for thinking otherwise. Keep clutching at those straws, boys.
  • VVD4
    edited November 2021
    Shshj wrote: »

Levels.

I predicted it but I wasn’t being serious, lmao at all of you for thinking otherwise. Keep clutching at those straws, boys.

These tactics are honestly embarrassing. It reeks of desperation.

Have I, or have I not ever stated that we would win the PL/CL double during actual forum discussions? I mean, up until yesterday, I had City as my favourites for winning the League, did I not?

But you're gonna put all your stock into the prediction game I clearly didn't take seriously? Like I said, reeks of desperation and only serves to make me look even better.
  • Shshj

Levels.

Have I, or have I not ever stated that we would win the PL/CL double during actual forum discussions? I mean, up until yesterday, I had City as my favourites for winning the League, did I not?

But you're gonna put all your stock into the prediction game I clearly didn't take seriously? Like I said, reeks of desperation and only serves to make me look even better.

Desperation’s a cracking term to use, especially when you’ve been banned twice and now you’re back for a third innings.
  • VVD4
    edited November 2021

Levels.

Desperation’s a cracking term to use, especially when you’ve been banned twice and now you’re back for a third innings.

Back to that old nonsense misdirect? Like I said, keep clutching at straws.

Imagine being so wound up at not being able to get one over me that you've got to resort to accusing me of being someone else :D
  • Ashy
    20221 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    Chilwell could miss the rest of the season, bloody hell....
    Suspected ACL

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/11/24/chelsea-waiting-ben-chilwell-scan-results-amid-fears-left-back/
  • El_Nino
    9607 posts League Winner

Levels.

Back to that old nonsense misdirect? Like I said, keep clutching at straws.

Imagine being so wound up at not being able to get one over me that you've got to resort to accusing me of being someone else :D

I think it's clear there's only one person getting wound up here 😂
  • Ashy
    20221 posts Club Captain
    Matt Law also saying Rudiger wants £200k a week but the club only offering £140k. I think £200k is a fair price for Rudiger especially for a club like Chelsea
  • El_Nino
    9607 posts League Winner
    Yeah tbf given how instrumental he's been since Tuchels come in I'd happily pay 200 for him, if it's true and that's his demand I think we get a deal done with him.

Chilwell out for the season would be horrendous news, can only hope it isn't that serious.
  • WryLucky
    6224 posts Big Money Move
    We're not winning the league or CL f we have to play Alonso for the rest of the seasn that's all I know.
  • Stlducks
    9209 posts League Winner
    £200k a week is very fair for him. I thought he wanted £350-400k based on previous reports?
  • WryLucky
    edited November 2021
    Bring back Emerson or Maatsen or buy someone in January. I'm not watching Alonso for the rest of the season
  • Shshj
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake. That’s a massive, massive blow. We know that neither Emerson or Alonso cut the mustard.

Time to look at the academy and sign an Alonso replacement for good in January
  • Ashy
    20221 posts Club Captain
    Your academy produces some amazing right backs, James, Lamptey, Livramento for example but not really a left sided one, I think you may look to get one in January and move Alonso out the door in the summer. You didn't purchase Kounde in the end so you definitely have money available
  • Bobo23
    4580 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021
    I know Saul has almost been forgotten by a lot of us, and he's looked pretty poor to say the least whenever we've got a glimpse of him in a Chelsea shirt.

But maybe if needed he could step in until January at LWB. It's a long shot, but he has played the position before at Atletico.

Can't be much worse than Alonso can he?
  • Shshj
    Reportedly left Atletico because Simeone saw him as a LB while he wanted to play in midfield. I don’t think he’ll play there for us.
  • finsfan85
    14167 posts Has That Special Something
    Reportedly left Atletico because Simeone saw him as a LB while he wanted to play in midfield. I don’t think he’ll play there for us.

Let’s be real. LWB in our system is much different than Atletico’s.
  • El_Nino
    9607 posts League Winner
    Yeah I don't fancy him there, if anyone was to convert I'd see it more likely from maybe RLC, but that's a super left field shout admittedly.
  • Ashy
    20221 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    Crazy to think the best performing defence in the world, 4 CB's are out of contract in the summer and are a month away from being able to sign pre contacts with other clubs (Azpi, Silva, Rudiger, Christensen)
  • finsfan85
    Ashy wrote: »
    Crazy to think the best performing defence in the world, 4 CB's are out of contract in the summer and are a month away from being able to sign pre contacts with other clubs (Azpi, Silva, Rudiger, Christensen)

The only one that seems to have a real chance at leaving is Rudiger.
  • WryLucky
    Only do it if he gets plenty of minutes for us.
  • finsfan85
    There’s a lot of games coming up so Maatsen would definitely get some minutes. I feel like people are way too down on Alonso right now though. Sure he isn’t as good as Chilwell. But I feel like people have forgotten how good he was for us before Chilwell took the starting position.
  • Shshj
  • WryLucky
    Ronaldo vs Ashley Cole was always a fun watch. Pretty sure even Ronaldo said that was his toughest opponent.
  • Shshj
    I really do not like the look of that United lineup, it’s shocking and that’s the scary part. Have a horrible feeling they’ll get a scrappy point.