3- mid Cruyff
    4- gold: mbappe, Neymar, Messi, kante
    5- IF neymar, IF mbappe, kante
  • CITYTIANB
    948 posts Professional
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    CITYTIANB wrote: »
    Is mid euse worth his salt or is it better to go for 91 pele or 91 cruyff?

I like 91 euse a lot but sold him to get mid cruyff and cruyff for me is much better just so much fun to play with silky smooth on the ball

Thanls mate would partner ginola up top

Exactly who i have him partnered with🤣
  • Spillaren
    2859 posts National Call-Up
    do you guys play old or next gen btw? just played a few games on next gen and cordoba, vieira etc felt way better.
  • Grifter
    1927 posts Fans' Favourite
    Base Torres or base Drogba as a lone striker?
  • Marto7
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is cruyff middle much better than base ingame? On stats the difference is minimal, but ingame could be different.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero
    Spillaren wrote: »
    do you guys play old or next gen btw? just played a few games on next gen and cordoba, vieira etc felt way better.

I don’t have much choice because it takes way too long to find games on next gen in Australia but I prefer the gameplay on old gen for sure
  • straathyenas
    59 posts Park Captain
    When do you guys start buying for BF. Or waiting until the promo itself? Elite icons are going down quickly right now!
  • Simm0
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    Looking at Mid Eto’o, anyone used him?
  • Spillaren

I don’t have much choice because it takes way too long to find games on next gen in Australia but I prefer the gameplay on old gen for sure

Yea Im in Thailand rarely find games on next gen here as well but kinda liked it tbh.
  • Spillaren
    Sold base Eusebio and gambled on IF Mbappe as my lone striker, so far feels like an upgrade on both Eusebio and the gold Mbappe card I used for close to 300 games till now.

The extra physicality is very noticeable with a marksman from the nif, can easily have a defender on my back without losing possession, and take time before finishing which Eusebio couldn't.

9 goals in 5 games in div 1, 2 draws 1 loss and 1 win so didn't even play very well.

Gone full circle and picked up Vieira again, dunno if its the patches but plays really well now for me now, really like the POTM Nkunku pairing with Vieira staying back.
  • ccooaattssyy
    17557 posts World Class

Yea Im in Thailand rarely find games on next gen here as well but kinda liked it tbh.

Is PS much more popular or just FIFA not that popular?
  • Bozza88
    2688 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tjorvenco wrote: »
    91 maradonna or 92 puskas as a striker?

Interested to know also
  • CfcBlue
    4042 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021
    Sold base Eusebio and gambled on IF Mbappe as my lone striker, so far feels like an upgrade on both Eusebio and the gold Mbappe card I used for close to 300 games till now.

The extra physicality is very noticeable with a marksman from the nif, can easily have a defender on my back without losing possession, and take time before finishing which Eusebio couldn't.

9 goals in 5 games in div 1, 2 draws 1 loss and 1 win so didn't even play very well.

Gone full circle and picked up Vieira again, dunno if its the patches but plays really well now for me now, really like the POTM Nkunku pairing with Vieira staying back.

That’s interesting as I was contemplating selling 91 pele for IF mbappe and IF Neymar. The issue is, pele for me is better than gold mbappe. However once mbappe gets a SIF… the first IF won’t be as good …
  • Scutch
    19739 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2021
    Mid Ronaldinho is very good, as expected.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1742 posts Play-Off Hero

Is PS much more popular or just FIFA not that popular?

Ps is just a lot more popular. Especially since last year all the pro tournaments in our region were on ps
  • Mathew1606
    2671 posts Fans' Favourite
    f68cca20031c30ec18ff3308b3e06499.img

Its time!

Managed too snipe him this afternoon
  • Freaky35
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Best striker for 1.4 million coins max? :smile:
  • Slitsomtype
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mid Seedorf good? And Mid eto’o vs Di Natale? Links no problem for Di Natale.
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    Is Ljungberg better than Rashford? :)
  • Scottybtech
    1117 posts Professional
    Mid Seedorf good? And Mid eto’o vs Di Natale? Links no problem for Di Natale.

I’ve just got rid of Di natale & bought eto in his place. I prefer Di natale, don’t get me wrong eto is a great card but definitely not worth the coins
  • FifaTaco
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite

Interested to know also

Haven’t tried Puskas but Maradona is crazy good as a left ST. 15 Goals in 9 games so far.
  • Wonderkiid
    1191 posts Professional
    Looking for an icon striker (or two), I have 4 million in total but I want use roughly 3 million on two players.

I am looking at:

Baby Eto'o
    Baby Puskas (although Im not a fan of 3* WF)
    Baby Ronaldo
    Baby/mid Dalglish

Maybe's: baby RvP or baby Cantona

Or I could go with Pele/Eusebio but then I won't have enough coins for another proper icon. I feel icons hold their value better than golds which is why I want two rather than using Mbappe/CR7

Any recommendations? Big advantage of using a Brazilian striker is a strong link to Neres and I'd like Neymar aswell. Two birds in 1 stone
  • MonkeyBoy
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    With a budget of around 3.5m who would you have as the third player to join potm salah and mid Eusebio as the attacking 3 in a 352?

Either cam or str
  • Finesse_4days
    17479 posts World Class
    edited November 2021
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »
    With a budget of around 3.5m who would you have as the third player to join potm salah and mid Eusebio as the attacking 3 in a 352?

Either cam or str

CR7, I keep spamming how good I think he is but he is legit.
    Averaging 2 goals a game over 23 games for me in rivals and Playoffs in the last days, I'm not even that good and my team around him is basic with no icons but I'll probably get promoted to the Elite Division soon if he can keep helping me grind put wins and I stay concentrated with my defending.
  • Bozza88
    2688 posts Fans' Favourite
    cantona users, would he work next to ginola in a 2 striker formation or am i better off going with someone more nimble?
  • Ginola is good. I feel him very agile compare to CR7. Finishing is weird. Sometimes animations is special but he shoot to post so many times. Very fun card to use but at winger to me. I dont like him at CAM because of stamina.
  • MonkeyBoy
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »

Either cam or str

CR7, I keep spamming how good I think he is but he is legit.
    Averaging 2 goals a game over 23 games for me in rivals and Playoffs in the last days, I'm not even that good and my team around him is basic with no icons but I'll probably get promoted to the Elite Division soon if he can keep helping me grind put wins and I stay concentrated with my defending.

This is who I’m using at the minute, and he is good, I just wasn’t sure if there was better out there if you get what I mean?

In that case, what about a cdm? Not to fussed if it’s more of a ball playing mid (I currently use Pedro and parejo!) and it strangely works for me as I have two full backs as the lm and rm
  • libertao
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    klopdiii wrote: »
    I dont like him at CAM because of stamina.

So many good CAMs have mediocre stamina though: Neymar, Messi, SBC Draxler, RB Dembele, Di Natale, Kaka, even expensive Maradona and mid-Zidane etc. Ginola's 82 stamina isn't that bad by comparison.
  • Spyro1
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zambrotta at 7 chem or RB Rudiger at 10 chem for CB? Using the 3421 atm.