Liverpool Football Club

Comments

  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cyodine wrote: »
    MINNNNNNAAAAA

    What was all that talk about a lack of depth about?

    9 players out and we’re crushing the favourites 4-0.

    Hilarious.
  • SimenHP
    4816 posts Big Money Move
    The top 3 this year are just too good. The rest of the teams are there just to play for 4th place.
  • Ashy
    18031 posts World Class
    edited November 2021
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    How many assists for Trent now. Gonna smash his record at this rate I feel like.

    He's on 6 assists in the PL, 14 to go to match the Henry/KDB record

    If he keeps going on the rate he is he will be close
  • Cyodine
    4409 posts National Call-Up
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    MINNNNNNAAAAA

    What was all that talk about a lack of depth about?

    9 players out and we’re crushing the favourites 4-0.

    Hilarious.

    Arsenal made the mistake of playing boys against men.
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ashy wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    How many assists for Trent now. Gonna smash his record at this rate I feel like.

    He's on 6 assists in the PL, 14 to go to match the Henry/KDB record

    If he keeps going on the rate he is he will be close

    He’s talking about his own record.
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now by bringing kids on lmao.
  • Wyojasond
    17556 posts World Class
    Ashy wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    How many assists for Trent now. Gonna smash his record at this rate I feel like.

    He's on 6 assists in the PL, 14 to go to match the Henry/KDB record

    If he keeps going on the rate he is he will be close

    Thanks. Must have been his season total I saw the other day then.
  • WryLucky
    5445 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty sure that kid you brought in is supposed to be in the under 15s
  • Ashy
    18031 posts World Class
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now by bringing kids on lmao.

    Kid*
  • Ashy
    18031 posts World Class
    WryLucky wrote: »
    Pretty sure that kid you brought in is supposed to be in the under 15s

    I'd hope not since he's 19
  • El_Nino
    8971 posts League Winner
    Lol I had way too much faith in Arsenal
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite


    Very, very easy win, despite a poor first half and 9 players out. There are levels to this game and Arsenal aren’t anywhere near ours.

    Laughable that some thought we wouldn’t crush them today. They’re our whipping boys at Anfield.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    ‘Despite a poor first half and 9 players out’

    Still 4-0 lmaoooo
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2021
    ‘Despite a poor first half and 9 players out’

    Still 4-0 lmaoooo

    Not even a world class goalkeeper could stop the demolition.
  • Stlducks
    7994 posts League Winner
    It started as 8 players out. Now it's 9 players. Next game Liverpool will be playing with only 10 players. :D
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stlducks wrote: »
    It started as 8 players out. Now it's 9 players. Next game Liverpool will be playing with only 10 players. :D

    I forgot to include our RB cover earlier.

    Robertson
    N.Williams
    Gomez
    Keita
    Jones
    Elliot
    Milner
    Firmino
    Origi

    I think you’ll find that’s 9.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    Stlducks wrote: »
    It started as 8 players out. Now it's 9 players. Next game Liverpool will be playing with only 10 players. :D

    End of the day there’s still levels even if our whole bench is out.
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just watched Jota’s goal again. My word. He sent Ben White back to Leeds and Ramsdale back to Sheffield with tiny feints of the body.

    What a player.
  • Cyodine
    4409 posts National Call-Up
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Just watched Jota’s goal again. My word. He sent Ben White back to Leeds and Ramsdale back to Sheffield with tiny feints of the body.

    What a player.

    White starting to look like a player that was just pure hype, glad we didn't pursue him.
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cyodine wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Just watched Jota’s goal again. My word. He sent Ben White back to Leeds and Ramsdale back to Sheffield with tiny feints of the body.

    What a player.

    White starting to look like a player that was just pure hype, glad we didn't pursue him.

    He looked like someone accidentally hit the slide tackle button on FIFA lol. Got done like an absolute kipper.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    There’s something satisfying about winning 4-0 when the front 3 and attacking sub all get 1 each and clean sheet is kept.

    Don’t know what it is just looks lovely
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    Also appreciation for Mane remembering how to score

    Joint top scorer behind Salah (obvs)
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also appreciation for Mane remembering how to score

    Joint top scorer behind Salah (obvs)

    Damn, that was unexpected. Actually had to go and check it. It’s true.

    Salah on 11, Mane on 7.

    Jota is on 5 as well.
  • Cyodine
    4409 posts National Call-Up
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Just watched Jota’s goal again. My word. He sent Ben White back to Leeds and Ramsdale back to Sheffield with tiny feints of the body.

    What a player.

    White starting to look like a player that was just pure hype, glad we didn't pursue him.

    He looked like someone accidentally hit the slide tackle button on FIFA lol. Got done like an absolute kipper.

    Arsenal were so slow to react, they must have had a bad connection.
  • LFC Simon 98
    21493 posts Club Captain
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Also appreciation for Mane remembering how to score

    Joint top scorer behind Salah (obvs)

    Damn, that was unexpected. Actually had to go and check it. It’s true.

    Salah on 11, Mane on 7.

    Jota is on 5 as well.

    Most G/A is league

    Antonio 9






    Salah 18
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Also appreciation for Mane remembering how to score

    Joint top scorer behind Salah (obvs)

    Damn, that was unexpected. Actually had to go and check it. It’s true.

    Salah on 11, Mane on 7.

    Jota is on 5 as well.

    Most G/A is league

    Antonio 9






    Salah 18

    Lukaku gonna be top scorer though.
  • Cyodine
    4409 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021
    Taki with another Aguero esque goal. Him scoring that goal is a real testament to our depth, when you can easily count on a player to come on and make a immediate impact. Unlucky that Origi picked up a knock because he would have absolutely destroyed Arsenal today.
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Taki with another Aguero esque goal. Him scoring that goal is a real testament to our depth, when you can easily count on a player to come on and make a immediate impact. Unlucky that Origi picked up a knock because he would have absolutely destroyed Arsenal today.

    Swear Origi and Minamino have made an impact with every single appearance they’ve made this season. What more can you ask for from your back up forwards?
  • Cyodine
    4409 posts National Call-Up
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Taki with another Aguero esque goal. Him scoring that goal is a real testament to our depth, when you can easily count on a player to come on and make a immediate impact. Unlucky that Origi picked up a knock because he would have absolutely destroyed Arsenal today.

    Swear Origi and Minamino have made an impact with every single appearance they’ve made this season. What more can you ask for from your back up forwards?

    Based on some of the comments on this forum, I assume backup forwards would need to compete for the golden boot in order to be quality depth.
  • VVD4
    2896 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cyodine wrote: »
    VVD4 wrote: »
    Cyodine wrote: »
    Taki with another Aguero esque goal. Him scoring that goal is a real testament to our depth, when you can easily count on a player to come on and make a immediate impact. Unlucky that Origi picked up a knock because he would have absolutely destroyed Arsenal today.

    Swear Origi and Minamino have made an impact with every single appearance they’ve made this season. What more can you ask for from your back up forwards?

    Based on some of the comments on this forum, I assume backup forwards would need to compete for the golden boot in order to be quality depth.

    Agreed. Daft people on here.
Sign In or Register to comment.