FULL FIFA 22 TRADING GUIDE- LEARN TO MAKE COINS

Comments

• Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Everyone this is Boommaametw3 i changed my username to SmokeSwift1. SmokeSwift1 is the name i use on all social media. Currently have 13k on Tiktok and i stream on Twitch. I am half decent player btw was elite division and rank 1 when i sweat all games.
    So remember that SmokeSwift1 is my name now

Yeah no thanks. Is this what this what all about, using the forum to try build your profile on other sites then 🤦‍♂️

Smh. I started this thread in like early October and no one knew i was SmokeSwift1 till i posted here yesterday i just hit 12k on Tiktok. Literally didn't use forums to do anything. No one even knew.

You can call yourself Janet for all I care as long as you keep making me coins
  • Bozza88
    2688 posts Fans' Favourite
    Everyone let's how ICON SBCs nukes the market. Hope to sell my 86s for 19k. That would give me 5 mill profit. Then my attention will go to RTTK cards that already won 2 games. We will sell in the hype 30 minutes before game, won't risk the result like even Bayern screwed lots of Upamecano and Sabitzer owners

How do you know it’s coming?
  • SmokeSwift1
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Everyone let's how ICON SBCs nukes the market. Hope to sell my 86s for 19k. That would give me 5 mill profit. Then my attention will go to RTTK cards that already won 2 games. We will sell in the hype 30 minutes before game, won't risk the result like even Bayern screwed lots of Upamecano and Sabitzer owners

Leaks bro trusted source. I called Neres and Hero yesterday didn't i? It's today or tomorrow for icon sbc
  • Dkthesavage
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Everyone this is Boommaametw3 i changed my username to SmokeSwift1. SmokeSwift1 is the name i use on all social media. Currently have 13k on Tiktok and i stream on Twitch. I am half decent player btw was elite division and rank 1 when i sweat all games.
    So remember that SmokeSwift1 is my name now

Yeah no thanks. Is this what this what all about, using the forum to try build your profile on other sites then 🤦‍♂️

Smh. I started this thread in like early October and no one knew i was SmokeSwift1 till i posted here yesterday i just hit 12k on Tiktok. Literally didn't use forums to do anything. No one even knew.

Mate take no notice. This thread is best one on this forum. Not just for your trading tips, which we appreciate but everyone chips in with ideas and techniques. It’s good to see everyone helping each other out.
  • Paw_Patrol70
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any RTTK tips?
  • CaptEcuador16
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lovely profit, just sold my x10 Malens for 55k after he scored, all bought for 24-25k

Im jealous. I had a gut feeling about malen about 3 weeks ago but didn’t listen. Glad for you man!
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional

Leaks bro trusted source. I called Neres and Hero yesterday didn't i? It's today or tomorrow for icon sbc

Should we sell fodder now?
  • David12344
    20269 posts Club Captain
    Show me the money !!!!!
  • SmokeSwift1
    edited November 2021
    radhoyl wrote: »

Should we sell fodder now?

Bro both hero and icon are only 2 days. EA trynna make everyone sell their fodder so something big is coming next week but i will sell 100% if they hit 18k or 19k. That's 4.5 mill profit for me since i dropped 8.6 mill on 86s
  • Adamcp898
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park

SmokeSwift showing up BOOM! 😂

Target price for Kroos, 32k PS or higher?
  • AvalanJ
    1420 posts Professional
    Base too expensive but Petit and Cech too should take care of the rise.
  • Hammer316
    3501 posts National Call-Up
    That base is crazy expensive but ...smokewswift knows 😎
  • Bozza88
    Won’t doubt you again boom
  • SmokeSwift1
    We want the big streamers to stream so the kids sell their teams and do the icon sbc just because they want the streamer to open it. Need Runthefutmarket and Castro to come in clutch
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    We want the big streamers to stream so the kids sell their teams and do the icon sbc just because they want the streamer to open it. Need Runthefutmarket and Castro to come in clutch

Prices for 86s is a bit lower than yesterday.
  • SmokeSwift1

I was at work, what were the peak yesterday?
  • David12344
    20269 posts Club Captain

Some are 18 already mate b
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional

I was at work, what were the peak yesterday?

They were 19 just after 6pm
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    Some 85s are extinct at 10k
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    Like Carvajal. I guess will wait with the 3 Carvajal I have
  • Sctt78
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fabinho is rocketing
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    Hummels is 19k
  • Bozza88
    My 86s are shifting at 23k that’s 11-12k profit
  • Paw_Patrol70
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Smokeswift is the king!

Made 500k profit from the 86’
  • Dinksy
    2296 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do we think EA update cards with 3 wins in Europe quickly? Tomori was done quick, gives me hope. I think I'll start to put some money towards Vidal and Traore
  • Kisser89
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Griezy a bust again
  • Izzy2K17
    13653 posts Has That Special Something
    Sheesh messi has dropped 70k in a couple of hours 😭
  • radhoyl
    1353 posts Professional
    No tradeable gold above 85 in the club.

Thank you SmokeSwift.
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite