FULL FIFA 22 TRADING GUIDE- LEARN TO MAKE COINS

Comments

• fistofthenorthstar
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2021
    I bought Militao for 390k and Llorente to use them. I also have Vinicius SIF and Mane in red. All others untradable. Just under 2 mio then invested in 84 rated informs for 10.5k, but so that I can still open packs. The team is great fun and the IF are risk-free. Fits.
    Post edited by fistofthenorthstar on
  • Bozza88
    2689 posts Fans' Favourite
    How reliable is this icon sbc source
  • Mjdtheman
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone this is Boommaametw3 i changed my username to SmokeSwift1. SmokeSwift1 is the name i use on all social media. Currently have 13k on Tiktok and i stream on Twitch. I am half decent player btw was elite division and rank 1 when i sweat all games.
    So remember that SmokeSwift1 is my name now

Yeah no thanks. Is this what this what all about, using the forum to try build your profile on other sites then 🤦‍♂️
  • Dasco
    6772 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2021
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    Everyone this is Boommaametw3 i changed my username to SmokeSwift1. SmokeSwift1 is the name i use on all social media. Currently have 13k on Tiktok and i stream on Twitch. I am half decent player btw was elite division and rank 1 when i sweat all games.

Yeah no thanks. Is this what this what all about, using the forum to try build your profile on other sites then 🤦‍♂️

Why are you even bothered? I doubt his tiktok following came because of this thread.
  • Uniack88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otw griezmann 118k will he go 140k pre match?
  • Diddymow
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    Dasco wrote: »

Why are you even bothered? I doubt his tiktok following came because of this thread.

The 5-10 regulars in this thread
  • @SmokeSwift1 business as usual m8, keep the coins coming in.
  • Furrag85
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    Uniack88 wrote: »

Doubt he will go as high as his pre-match base price has been lower.
  • GeorgeGervin
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Up to 1.6m liquid fellas with a great team to boot - a lot of thanks to the views in this thread. Get ideas and cherry pick. Have some Grealish to move still but holding till start of the game for the 5th win.

• Adamcp898
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Feeling like I should’ve sold last night and not held :D
  • GeorgeGervin
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »

Would it hurt you to follow him or give him some support.

I mean you’re clearly on this thread taking his ideas.

Good luck to him, he deserves all the success he can get as he created this thread and helped lots of people.

Don’t be bitter young man and get good !

Agreed - Real David.
  • radhoyl
    1354 posts Professional

Come on, others ask for money to give advices. Be happy that Boom /Smoke offers them free
  • Total_Football11
    177 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will icons drop more in price if the icon SBC is released? Wanting to buy Cantona but am I likely to pick him up cheaper in the next couple of days?

Thanks
  • Jellymemory1
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park

Good luck to him, he deserves all the success he can get as he created this thread and helped lots of people.

Well said.
  • TheMoneyTeam
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lovely profit, just sold my x10 Malens for 55k after he scored, all bought for 24-25k
  • Paw_Patrol70
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought 50 IF evans, 10.25k, can’t lose, hope he’ll rise
  • Allsop
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah, I agree as well. Don’t post much in this thread but do follow it. I’m mostly invested in fodder but been following this thread to learn other investment ideas. No one is forcing us to follow this thread or follow him on the other platforms. The advice here is free and we can choose to accept it or not. We benefit from the discussion here and if he gets a side benefit on those other platforms then good for him.
  • Krik
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone this is real Boommaametw3 i changed my username to Krik, not SmokeSwift1.
    So remember that Krik is my name now, not SmokeSwift1
  • Furrag85
    2204 posts Fans' Favourite
    No! I'm Boomam, and so is my wife!
  • AdrianYeo
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    We still hold 88 fodders right?
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    7547 posts League Winner
    Bought 50 IF evans, 10.25k, can’t lose, hope he’ll rise

Yeah i have 80 of the same, basically guarenteed profit i think considering theres not many 83 informs and alot of them have already risen to 11-11.5k
  • Thefranchise92
    6201 posts Big Money Move

Too much hate these days.
  • David12344
    20270 posts Club Captain

Agreed - Real David.

That’s right only one real David 😂
  • Uniack88
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi dropped below 400k is it worth buying?will he rise again?
    Cheapest I’ve seen him
  • Nodge86
    5374 posts Big Money Move
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    No! I'm Boomam, and so is my wife!

Boomam is what my Bruce used to call me when she was calling me a naughty boy. So actually I’m the real Boomaam
  • Jellymemory1
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2021
    Messi dropped below 400k is it worth buying?will he rise again?
    Cheapest I’ve seen him

I believe he will drop further in Black Friday
  • SmokeSwift1
    4364 posts National Call-Up

Smh. I started this thread in like early October and no one knew i was SmokeSwift1 till i posted here yesterday i just hit 12k on Tiktok. Literally didn't use forums to do anything. No one even knew.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2021
    Everyone let's how ICON SBCs nukes the market. Hope to sell my 86s for 19k. That would give me 5 mill profit. Then my attention will go to RTTK cards that already won 2 games. We will sell in the hype 30 minutes before game, won't risk the result like even Bayern screwed lots of Upamecano and Sabitzer owners
  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite

I sold mine at 129k