Gameplay is a joke? Right?

RonnyDinhoLeGoat
489 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2021
Like is this really where we’re at in 2021? Is this really the best EA can do

Comments

• jhs9130
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    As long as we buy the game and open those packs, EA is not gonna care about how "good" their game is
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    jhs9130 wrote: »
    As long as we buy the game and open those packs, EA is not gonna care about how "good" their game is

Gameplay literally caters to a spastic arcade style. Touches are garbage. Dribbling is less technical now which was my absolute favorite on release. Zero consistency with tackles/retaining possession and omg. The passing. THE PASSING IS THE WORST IN ANY FIFA
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    The game is great @EA_Roger youve done an amazing job .
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    Roger is probably sitting right now reading ( hmm what did I do )
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    070-EA613-9-D87-4-B77-95-F2-799-D2-F0001-AC.jpg
  • SeeYouCheeky
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I dunno what game you’ve been playing but this is the best Fifa in years, more rewarding and it’s a bigger skill gap. Maybe that’s why people moan because they’ve lost 1 game
  • Brydobhoy88
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2021
    I dunno what game you’ve been playing but this is the best Fifa in years, more rewarding and it’s a bigger skill gap. Maybe that’s why people moan because they’ve lost 1 game

Bigger skill gap ?
    You must be joking 😂

You cant pass fast
    You cant dribble
    You cant tackle
    Cant even do a simple ball roll properly
    AI literally does 90% of the work.

So where exactly is the skill gap ? Whos the best at slow passing lol
  • Springveldt
    6907 posts Big Money Move
    After a few nights of responsive gameplay I got the usual crappy delayfest last night. Played 5 full games (quit out of 3 as well) after 11PM UK time and every single game had the indicators flashing right from the start. Couldn't player switch properly with either L1 or right stick, couldn't dribble, passing going where ever it wanted, rebounds 80% of the time falling to opponent. One game I stopped counting at 10 rebounds to 1 in favour of my opponent.

Got a video of where my opponent was passing from one CB to the other and I intercepted it with my striker but the ball started travelling back towards his goalkeeper faster than my ST could run. It travelled about 30 yards all the way back to his goalkeeper. There is clearly something wrong with the ball physics at times when it's intercepted/tackled as it speed up and moves faster than the player can.

Also matchmaking seems to be a complete mess on PS5 with your ping jumping all over the place like you are being switched data centres. One game my ping jumped from 18 to 85 just as I hit the ready button after waiting 10 seconds to make sure the ping was stable. I've never had a ping that high and I'm not even sure what data centre that would be but it must have been outside Europe.
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat

Won 4 of 6. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play gave me 2 wins Other 2 the dude just wasn’t very good then the other 2 were so delayed had a draw and a loss. The draw game my opponent messaged me complaining about delay and asked me what I experienced and we had the same crap. It was a nil nil game. There were so many lag spikes it was unbelievable.

The 2 games i won i scored way to easy. I scored 13 goals in 2 games. Every time my opponent switched players that game i could literally walk around them with POTM Benzema.

If you think this game is perfect i do feel very sorry for you because its just not the case. This type of gameplay should be unacceptable my all means for a competitive game. There are days where you’re fighting your players to move correctly of like they’re literally stuck in the mud.

You’re comment is literally so out of touch with reality it is absolutely appalling. When the gameplay is good this game is GREAT when the gameplay is like it has been with constant lag spikes, input delay, and inconsistent animations/outcomes then its TERRIBLE. Been this way since fifa 15 and even that fifa has minor discrepancies compared to this in connectivity.

• RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    After a few nights of responsive gameplay I got the usual crappy delayfest last night. Played 5 full games (quit out of 3 as well) after 11PM UK time and every single game had the indicators flashing right from the start. Couldn't player switch properly with either L1 or right stick, couldn't dribble, passing going where ever it wanted, rebounds 80% of the time falling to opponent. One game I stopped counting at 10 rebounds to 1 in favour of my opponent.

Got a video of where my opponent was passing from one CB to the other and I intercepted it with my striker but the ball started travelling back towards his goalkeeper faster than my ST could run. It travelled about 30 yards all the way back to his goalkeeper. There is clearly something wrong with the ball physics at times when it's intercepted/tackled as it speed up and moves faster than the player can.

Also matchmaking seems to be a complete mess on PS5 with your ping jumping all over the place like you are being switched data centres. One game my ping jumped from 18 to 85 just as I hit the ready button after waiting 10 seconds to make sure the ping was stable. I've never had a ping that high and I'm not even sure what data centre that would be but it must have been outside Europe.

Its like these are common issues and we can’t even control them at this point
  • Mark78
    298 posts Sunday League Hero

It was the best fifa in years when it first came out, now its probably the worst.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Y

Won 4 of 6. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game play gave me 2 wins Other 2 the dude just wasn’t very good then the other 2 were so delayed had a draw and a loss. The draw game my opponent messaged me complaining about delay and asked me what I experienced and we had the same crap. It was a nil nil game. There were so many lag spikes it was unbelievable.

The 2 games i won i scored way to easy. I scored 13 goals in 2 games. Every time my opponent switched players that game i could literally walk around them with POTM Benzema.

If you think this game is perfect i do feel very sorry for you because its just not the case. This type of gameplay should be unacceptable my all means for a competitive game. There are days where you’re fighting your players to move correctly of like they’re literally stuck in the mud.

You’re comment is literally so out of touch with reality it is absolutely appalling. When the gameplay is good this game is GREAT when the gameplay is like it has been with constant lag spikes, input delay, and inconsistent animations/outcomes then its TERRIBLE. Been this way since fifa 15 and even that fifa has minor discrepancies compared to this in connectivity.

Yes you are so correct. Like now when i am playing players with better teams and i win i dont get hyped or even a team similar in rating because you just have to know its so unstable 1 time it good on your screen and bad on your opponents.
  • Game was perfect at lunch. If you cried to get this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Mark78
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Razovars wrote: »
    Game was perfect at lunch. If you cried to get this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ your a ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Does it get any better at dinner 🤣
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    Y

Yes you are so correct. Like now when i am playing players with better teams and i win i dont get hyped or even a team similar in rating because you just have to know its so unstable 1 time it good on your screen and bad on your opponents.

Literally can tell within the first minute of the game how responsive your game is and how good gameplay is and if your opponents is good or bad. Terrible
  • Diggy
    15564 posts World Class
    The game is great @EA_Roger youve done an amazing job .

Who is this mythical person you speak off
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    @Diggy I have a good feeling about this today is the day @EA_Roger makes his return
  • Slitsomtype
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    This game is done. What a pile of delayed ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • dynamosheva1
    1121 posts Professional
    @EA_Rtas today is your day make a move delete all the patches 😂
  • StopItNow552
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Skill moves to overpowered

Goalkeepers too overpowered from close range

Passing interceptions nerfed too much
  • RonnyDinhoLeGoat
    Skill moves to overpowered

Goalkeepers too overpowered from close range

Passing interceptions nerfed too much

Actually skills aren’t too overpowered its your ability to make precise movements on defense that hinders your ability to defend them. Manual defense needs to be rewarded and have much better movements
  • It's relly bad game